Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Cravings ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains NC-17 content!!!! That means it has LEMON in it!!!!! Thats a fair warning for all you minors!!!!!!!!! This is a Touge fic!!!!

Touge pairing!! {Tails/Rouge}

WARNING: NC-17 ahead!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!........

Cravings

After saving Station Square from Robotnicks missle and saving the world with Sonic, Tails was bushed...and he went home to get some well-deserved rest.

When he opened the door, he found Rouge in her birthday suit!! (Which, for you dunces, is completely naked!!)

Tails got extremly aroused at seeing Rouge in the nude, which of course Rouge saw intently. Cooly, Rouge strutted up to Tails, who was in a trance at seeing Rouge naked. (Well, I would be too...)

"Hey there, fox boy...heard you...saved the world, huh?" Rouge was taunting Tails as best she could, and with great results as well. "I thought I might as well..."reward" you for such a deed..." Rouge said seductively, and that was all Tails could handle.

Tails went right for Rouge's humongous breasts and started licking them earnestly (like I said: in a trance) and greedily. After a few minutes of licking Rouge good, Rouge grabbed Tails and positioned his dick between her breasts (yay...titty-fcuk...yay...)

Tails gasped when Rouge started rubbing her breasts over Tails' dick, making him pant and moan for more from Rouge.

Tails started twitching as he signaled the approach of his orgasm. Rouge saw this and took Tails' dick in her mouth to receive her "sweet-treat" (sick I know...)

Tails let out quite a load as well, filling Rouge to the brim, some of it spilling out (like I said: in a trance).

Tails was extremly exhausted after his little encounter, but Rouge wasn't done just yet, oh no...she had the final torture in store for Tails.

She had Tails get up while Rouge got on her back and positioned for Tails to enter her.

Tails wanted to digress (WHY!?!??!?!?!), but he was so freakin aroused at Rouge that he went ahead with it.

Tails went in slowly at first, then gradually picking up the pace, making Rouge moan out Tails' name, but Tails was moaning even louder (what with Rouge's cunt being as tight as it is probably...lol) Tails felt Rouges' pussy clamp down on his dick, this was all Tails needed to peak. He sent yet another load into Rouge's pussy.

Tails got off Rouge a soaking mess, and Rouge layed him down on top of her chest, and fell asleep with Tails clutching her breasts as pillows. (Like I said: In a trance)

Fin

.....

Sick....Twisted........Vile........Obsurd........disgusting..... .....oh well.........Hope you perverts enjoyed it!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mikey B23 out!!!!!...........