Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Forget the Stupid Titles!! ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!

No longer am I puting titles similar to the previous one!!!! And...its no longer sick, vile, disgusting or obsurd!!!! Its AWESOME, SWEET, SUPERB, and HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ch 27

This is based on the episode of SonicX I saw this morning!!!!!!! Heheheheheh...anyone who saw the 10-18 episode will know what I'm talking about!

Enjoy!! Mikey B23 out!!!!!..............

Cream and Chris

"So, Cream, I gotta thank you for the flower crown you made me!" Chris said.

"Oh, its no problem, Chris! Anything for a friend!" Cream replied.

As Sonic and the others left the room, Chris sat down in his chair, relieved that Cream wasn't mad at him. However, what Chris didn't know was that, when Sonic told him Cream liked him, Cream really liked him.

Cream walked over to Chris's side and tugged on his leg, trying to get Chris's attention.

"Yeah, Cream?" Chris asked, not noticing Cream's expression.

Cream was giving Chris a 'come-hither' look, casting her eyes at Chris's crotch.

Chris, who may have been young, was no dummy at sex and knew almost immediately what Cream wanted out of him.

"We'll have to do it in the third spare bedroom; no one ever goes in there except to get storage!" Chris said with anticipation, blushing like crazy as Cream squealed in delight.

Chris led Cream upstairs to the second floor of his house and opened a door that led to a third bedroom.

As Chris closed the door, he was met with an eager Cream, who had already hit the light switch and had almost undone her clothes.

"Fiesty little thing, aren't you?" Chris commented, getting a nod from Cream.

Chris went to undo his clothes, but Cream beat him to it, unbuttoning his pants and tearing his boxers off his body as his limp member fluttered out of its dwelling.

"Ooooh...wow..." Cream said to herself as Chris placed her on the bed, allowing Cream some room to work with.

Cream wasted little time with Chris, licking from the base of his shaft to the tip, getting it erect in rather short time.

"Its so big!" Cream gasped in shock at seeing the, though young Chris was still quite good, 4-1/2 inches pointing like a missle in the air.

Chris layed back and awaited Cream to do her thing, watching her movements intently.

"I'm gonna make this feel real good for you, Chris!" Cream said happily as she licked the tip of Chris's member, noticing his body shake somewhat from the sensation.

Chris suddenly felt extreme pleasure when Cream quickly engulfed all four and a half inches of him, twicthing as Cream started bobbing her head, sucking like a baby with its bottle on Chris's member.

"Oh...Cream...that feels so good!!!" Chris said excitedly, moaning as Cream continued to suck on him, getting Chris ever closer to his orgasm.

Cream used her left hand to massage Chris's ballsac and masturbated herself with her other hand.

"CREAM!!!! I'M GONNA-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!" Chris yelled as he exploded his load inside Cream's awaiting mouth.

Cream savoured the semi-sweet/salty mixture and licked Chris dry, smacking her chops after she was done.

Before Cream could comment, Chris had her on her back and was licking at her clit eagerly, parting her lips as Cream gasped from the sudden act.

"Oooooo...Chris....." Cream moaned as she rubbed her breasts, grinding her teeth as Chris went deeper into her, licking at her inner walls, stimulating her in all the right places.

Suddenly, Chris found Cream's weakspot inside her: her twat.

Chris qyuickly licked and sucked at this sensitive area of Cream, getting loud gasps and moans from Cream in response.

"!!! CHRIS!!!!!" Cream yelled as she arched her back from the immense pleasure she was experiencing from Chris. Cream pinched at her nipples, enjoying her twat being tended to by Chris.

Chris gave Cream's twat one last hard lick and felt a rush of sweet fluid sweep into his mouth, drenching his face.

Cream panted heavily from Chri's work, enjoying Chris's treatment very much.

"I'm not done, Cream...I want to finish this thing!" Chris said, breathing hard, but not nearly as hard as Cream was.

Cream knew what Chris meant and grinned slightly in anticipation.

Chris slowly positioned his dick over Cream's entrence, being very careful not to harm her since Chris was much larger then she was.

Cream gasped from the feeling of Chris's huge member, to her, inside of her, the size of it pushing her body's tolerence to the limit. Cream felt her Pussy clamp down on Chris, who was unable to go any furthur because of his size, but it was still 4/5 of the way inside of Cream.

Chris started slowly thrusting into Cream, groaning as he felt Cream tighten up on him, making it harder to thrust into her then it already was.

"You're......so.......<grunt> tight!!" Chris yelled, elicting moans from Cream as he finally found a tempo he could keep up with.

"Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris!!!!!!" Cream yelled out as she repeated his name as she felt her comign orgasm.

"I'm gonna..................GONNA...................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!" Chris yelled as he and Cream both reached their climax simeltaneously, filling themselves up with each other's sex.

Chris slowly got off of Cream, panting heavily as was Cream. Cream got on top of Chris and smiled at him, laughing some as she fell asleep on Chris's chest.

Chris soon went to sleep as well, not noticing the door to the room opening slightly.

As the door opened, Cheese flew into the room with Sonic, Amy and Tails. The four of them were quite shokced to see Chris and Cheese naked on the bed.

"Oh...I can tell this isn't going to be easy to explain to his grandpa..." Sonic said to himself as he and the other left the room except for Cheese who stayed behind and went to sleep next to Cream and Chris.

End of Chapter

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................