Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Pressure ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Tadow!!!

Tadow {Tails/Shadow}

IF YOU DONT LIKE YAOI, DON'T READ ON!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!...........

Pressure

Sonic had gone to the store with Amy to get a few things, Sally and Bunnie were out of town, Tikal and Rouge were treasure hunting with Knuckles and Cream was out with the flu, leaving Tails and Shadow to watch the house while Sonic and Amy were gone.

"Damn...its boring..." Shadow said.

"I know...nothing good on, and there's noone to have sex with..." Tails said (makes him sound full pervert, huh?)

"I wouldn't say THAT..." Shadow said sinisterly as he put an arm around Tails.

"?"

"Say, Tails, you and Sonic are...close, right? If this is correct, then tell men...have you two ever...you know, had sex?" Shadow asked.

"Well, there was this one time...long ago. (Read ch. 3)

"Since he aint here now, what say you and me make it like it was you and Sonic? I'm Sonic's equal, abeit with lower power, but am still just as fast as he is!" Shadow said seductivily.

"Well......." Tails was thinking about that, but Shadow wanted an answer, and so he started sucking on Tails dick (like I said: Yaoi to the extreme...)

Tails gasped in surprise, yet he didn't fight it off, in fact, he was rather enjoying Shadow's treatment.

Tails grabbed ahold of Shadow's head and pulled it in closer and then pushing it out, (kind of like he's FORCING Shadow to suck...ugh....) increasing the pleasure significantly.

Shadow kept sucking, twirling his tongue around Tails' dick, making Tails gas[ and groan in pleasure.

Tails was about to come, but Shadow stopped just before he did, making Tails whimper.

"Shadow? Why did you stop?" Tails was begging Shadow to suck againb, but he saw something in Shadow's eye.

"Tails, get on my stomach and have you dick in my face!" Shadow said, Tails knew what he wanted Tails to do.

Shadow and Tails got into the 69 position, Shadow sucking on Tails' dick and Tails sucking on Shadows' dick. (Ewwww....thats just sick...oh well...heheheheheheheheh)

Tails moaned Shadow's name, although it was barely conceivable as he had Shadow's dick in his mouth.

With each suck, a burst of pleasure for both of them was recieved. Tails sucking on Shadow and Shadow sucking on Tails was something Sonic would never have thought could happen. (Me too)

After seven good minutes of lavish sucking, both of them came into each others mouths, gulping down each others cum without hesitation. (*Throws up* Damn?! What the hell? I ordered sweet not sour!!)

Tails and Shadow got off each other, and Shadow motioned for Tails to insert his dick inside Shadows' ass. (*Throws up* Fuck! I wanted frontal not anal!)

Tails easily complied, shoving his meat inside Shadow's tight ass (*Throws up* Shit! I didn't ask for that!!! I wanted straight up!!)

Shadow grabbed ahold of Tails, pulling him in closer to his ass, soon Tails' entire dick was inside Shadow's throbbing ass (a throbbing ass........ugh...)

Shadow groaned as he felt Tails' balls touching his dick, making the experieence even more exciting for the both of them.

Tails felt Shadow's ass tighten on his dick, beckoning him, as if taunting him by saying "Come on, fill me now!" (Ugh......)

Tails couldn't contain himself as he filled Shadow's ass up with his cream, some of it dribbling to the floor (Excuse me a minute...I need to go slam my d**k in the drawer...<SLAM> *Thumbs up* *wincing*)

Shadow felt the stream of cum fill his non-virgin ass, making Shadow even more aroused as he started jerking off (a dick up the ass...followed by you jacking off.......Excuse me...<SLAM>)

Shadow didn't last long while jacking off, with the feeling of Tails' dick in his ass he came like he hadn't in years, covering his black fur in white cream.

Tails got off Shadow and gave him a kiss onn the lips and whispered in his ear:

"Thank you for your time, Shadow..." Tails said seductively as he left Shadow to rest on the floor.

Fin

<SLAM> <SLAM> <SLAM>

<SLAM> <SLAM> <SLAM>

<SLAM> <SLAM> <CRUNCH>

heheheheheh....its sick......twisted.....obsurd.......disgusting.......vile.......oh well......heheheheheheheheh.......hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!.................*wincing* (lol)