Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Excitement ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Crails!!!! Thats right!! Crails!!!

{Cream/Tails}Pairing!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!...............

Excitment

Tails was practicing running with Michael, (This happens after the events of "Invasion") Michael had to go hard on Tails, since, even though he was a friend of his, he wanted to make sure Tails knew how much he was improoving in speed.

"Alright, Tails, lets run this again!" Michael wiped the sweat of his head, and got ready to race Tails again.

Michael had been training Tails for quite a bit of time, and in four months, he could definetely see an improvement in Tails running and acceleration. Although Tails was still a long ways off from Michael, Michael wasn't expecting Tails to outdo him (nor did he plan on him doing it either), so he just practiced to see how much Tails could accelrate and the rate at which he did it.

"Go!" Michael took off like a lightning bolt, leaving Tails in the dust easily, but Tails wasn't concerned about that; he just wanted to see hoe much he could improve on his own skills. In truth, he looked up to Michael, now that Sonic was gone, he was slightly younger then Michael, and he looked up to him for guidance and councel.

Michael reached the marker in only twenty seconds, it took Tails over minute to do the same.

"Well, Tails, you are improving on your overall speed, but your acceleration was a tad off from the last time, probably from exhaustion. We'll take a twenty minute break, and then get back to running, ok?" Michael asked.

"Sure, Mike!" Tails ran off towards the cooling stand where he got him some water and a lot of shade.

"Sonic...I remember the good times we had together...all the enemies we trounced...all those adventures...it all seems so lonely without you, Sonic..." Tails said sadly, but he had to put the past behind him; Sonic's death was two years ago and he really needed to move on.

After his twenty minute break to cool off, Michael and Tails resumned their practice drills.

"Alright, Tails! Now, I want you to try and use your tails to run faster!" Michael said.

"What?" Tails didn't quite understand, it had been so long since he was last told to do that.

"Your tails are like propellers: they increase acceleration and speed while keeping your balance! Its a much more efficient way for you to run, Tails! I don't have that advantage, but I really don't need it, make use of it! You might be surprised!" Michael said, kneeling down in the ready position for Tails to start.

Tails was still confused, but then he remembered what Sonic had taught him, and so he too got in the ready position.

"Go!!" Michael dashed off, once again leaving Tails nehind, but it was not nearly as long a gap as last time.

Tails noticed that he had indeed a much faster speed and he had gotten off the line faster as well, by simply using his tails as propellers, he was able to gain more momentum and speed while maintaining a steady balance.

Michael reached the marker in 22 seconds, with Tails arriving in 58 seconds: much faster then last time.

"Wow! I'm really impressed, Tails! You are really getting fast! Your speed was only 36 seconds slower then mine! Thats almost ten seconds faster then your last time!!" Michael said, thrilled that his friend was getting better at his training.

"Thanks, Mike, its really Sonic that had taught me how to use my tails as propellers in the first place...its just been so long since I last saw him that I forgot how to use them in running..." Tails said a little saddened.

"Well, I think thats enough practice for today, Tails. We'll start tomorrow at the same time, and I want to see even more improvement, Tails! If you can make good use of that technique with your Tails, it will help out...in more ways then one, I assure you!" Michael said as he ran towards his house where Tikal had cooked him a meal.

"Well, guess I better be heading home, too!" Tails said as he prepared to fly back home.

Before he could go, however, he was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Tails! Wait up!" Tails turned around to see none other then Cream, with Cheese right by her side.

"Cream! Wow, its been a long time!" Tails said, giving her a hug.

"Yeah, I heard you were practicing your running with Michael, and I thought me and Cheese here would come down here to watch!" Cream said happily.

"Well, we just finsihed here, Cream, I promise you that tomorrow we'll be practicing." Tails said.

"Oh, I really wanted to see how much you've improved!" Cream said sadly, her long ears flapping some.

"Well, I guess I could show you..." Tails said, thoughtful of how he was going to run along the course.

Cream awaited Tails' decision, while Cheese just stood there, its large blue eyes staring at Tails, then back at Cream, its red bowtie fluttering slightly in the breeze.

Tails then said how he was going to run, along the track, showing his accelration.

Cream had a different idea in mind.

"Well, I want to see you run and all, Tails, but I meant in terms of.........sex." that word made Tails a little uncomfortable, since he had never had any in his life (not much in saying that).

"We-we...well, Cream....I.....I don't know......." Tails was very reluctant to follow through, but a kiss from Cream on the lips changed his whole attitude.

Tails returned the kiss, holding onto Creams waist, Cheese awas watching intently at this strange display of affection.

Cream explored Tails' mouth with her tongue, as did Tails to Cream. They french-kissed for a couple of minutes, then Cream started undoing her clothing, makign Tails skin shiver.

"Well, Tails, I hope I'm a turn-on for you." Cream said as she took her skirt off, revealing her hairless pussy, making Tails' mouth water.

"Cream.........." Tails was in a trance (getting kinda old, huh?), staring at the pinkish treasure infront of him, taunting him as if saying "get your licks in, big boy!"

Cream awaited Tails decisions, she hadn't had sex wither, so this was a first time thing for her, yet she knew that her instincts would guide her.

Tails couldn't contain himself anymore as he started licking at Creams pussy, getting moans and squeals from the long-eared rabbit.

"Tails....Mmmmmmm..." Cream licked her lips and bucked her hips as Tails continued to lick at her throbbing clit, getting Cream closer and closer to relase. "Tails...Tails...............AHHHH!!" Cream shouted as she came all over his face, covering him in white cream.

Tails was slightly surprised at this, but took a sample from his finger and tasted it, enjoying the sweetnes it had.

After Tails had cleaned his face off, he got on his knees and slowly inserted his dick into Creams pussy.

Cream shivered from pleasure as she loved the feeling of Tails' dick inside her body. After awhile, Tails dick came to a sudden halt.

"Tails..." Cream looked exceptionally worried: she had heard about the pain experienced during the loss of virginity in a woman and she wasn't quite sure if she wanted this.

Tails also wasn't quite sure of Cream wanted this, and he delayed, allowing Cream the oppurtunity to voice her approval or objection to what Tails had in mind.

After about a good minute of solid thinking, Cream nodded her head, her body tensing for the approaching pain, and closed her eyes, awaiting Tails' decision.

Tails also closed his eyes, and was about to thrust when he had an idea.

Tails shifted in position slightly, making Cream a little antsy about his delay, but Tails finally got into position.

Tails, one sudden thrust, slammed past Creams barrier, taking her cherry, making Cream cry slightly in pain.

The pain wasn't nearly as bad as Cream had expected it to be, because of something Tails had done prior to his thrust.

Tails had shifted position, and he had thrusted using his tails to add extra propelsion to his speed, making the pain less severe and the pleasure even more intense for Cream and himself.

Tails, in his mind, was thinking about what Michael had said to him prior to their training session being over: "Use that ability to your advantage! It will help you in more ways then one!"

Tails knew now what Michael had meant by that as was glad he had listened to him.

Tails started thrusting faster, picking up the rhythm and sticking with it. After a few good thrusts, Tails felt Creams pussy clamp down on his dick. Tails had a much harder time thrusting now, but he knew that Cream must really have been enjoying herself.

Cream gasped from the intense pleasure she was experiencing as she and Tails both reached climax similtaneously, loving every second of the sex they had.

Tails stopped thrusting, tired and spent, he slowly got off of Cream, helped her to her feet and headed towards the shade, where they fell asleep for the remainder of the afternoon.

Fin

Heheheheheheheh.....Hope you enjoyed it!!!! Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................