Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, My Desire ❯ Nightmares and Demons ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Sonic the Hedgehog and associated character are copyright of Sega. All other characters are copyright to me.
 
YAOI ALERT!!
My first shot at yaoi; please be kind. No flames either; I'm kind of allergic to second-degree burns if you get what I mean.
 
~*~
 
The demon looked to the heavens from his perch on the mahogany coloured roof, smirking as he felt the sweet smells of uncloaked lust grip the earth. He didn't care who was performing tonight, nor did he care from what location, it was only the smell. It revitalised his ageless body, silently urging him to continue his fruitless search.
 
An eyelid twitched and he averted his eyes to the long row of streets, smirking mentally at what the people could be getting up to. He knew exactly where the smell was coming from, but he had no wish to `drop in' on the couple; after all, his body had already been sated that night by two lovely young women a couple of blocks from his current resting place.
 
Softly, he slunk down to the tiny alcove in the roof, a thick section of metal overhanging it like a kind of shelter. It had been his nest for the past few nights, but he knew that his search would take him elsewhere and he would soon have to leave this place. The only thing that kept him going, even after years of failure and false pretences, was the satisfaction of having him again, of possessing his wonderful body and smelling his sweet scent.
 
His mouth twitched into a smirk as he reminded himself of that fact: that one day he would find him, and then he would have no way of fleeing from his love again…
 
`Soon my love,' he purred into his hedgehog knot, `Soon I will have you again…'
 
~*~
 
The hedgehog shot up from his disturbed sleep, sweat racing down the side of his face. His messy quills were stuck up at odd angles as his ungloved hands ran through them. The dream he had witnessed wasn't like the normal, lust-filled dreams his unconsciousness occupied his mind with after sharing a beautiful night with his koi; no, the dream had twisted around into a disgusting nightmare of demons and horrific details that he would rather not recall.
 
He felt bare arms wrap gently around his shoulders and soft lips caress the back of his neck, his koi's gentle motions relaxing his tense muscles. A wet appendage lapped against the sensitive part where fur turned to quill, pulling away a little bit to allow him to lean back against a strong, muscular chest. Baby blue eyes slowly began to close in pleasure as beige hands stroked his muzzle tenderly, and then to top it all off soft purring began near his ear.
 
“I sense something troubling you, my love. An undeniable tension playing at your heart, it seems? May you come back to bed so I can `take care' of things?”
 
He sighed; content in both body and mind as his koi spoke to him in that beautiful way that always seemed to drive other thoughts out of his head. After a second his koi leaned back, bringing him down against him before rolling them both onto their side. The blue-eyed one turned, to study striking crimson orbs burning with love and unleashed passion. Obviously last night's mischievous performance hadn't satiated his hunger for the time being, but he pleaded with his eyes that he would rather not take their actions further that night. The golden one understood easily, like he always did, and a subtle smile graced the older hedgehog's muzzle.
 
“Rest up, my blue-eyed beauty,” he smiled softly, his lips brushing against his own, before hands pulled him against a beige and golden chest.
 
He sighed softly, letting his koi purr gently in his ears to the rhythm of a soft lullaby, picking the tempo up slowly and then lowering it to a dull hum. He loved it when his koi acted like this; being treated like you're the most fragile thing on earth was better to him than being handled roughly; true, he loved the times where the two could share their love (his body still shook from remembering their sinful actions) but still, these special moments were the ones he held most dear.
 
And that's how he drifted back into a dream of soft touches and beautiful smells, with his body pressed gently against his attractive mate.
 
~*~
 
Ah, the fluff! Please review, and like I said, please be kind when you do so, and any reviews commenting against yaoi, well all I have to say is that there was no need to read it if you are against it. But I suppose I didn't need to say that to all you nice people out there.