Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ One night with amy ❯ The beginning of things.... ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Darkstalker X (R.E.L) Productions Presents:

One night with Amy 2.

This is the continuation of my first fanfic, this time , i invented the continuation of it, since it could be a lot of time until i could dream an second part. THIS IS AN ALL HENTAI FANFIC (people under 17 may turn back now!!!!)

Disclaimer : I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, THE ARE BELONG TO SEGA, (but i wish i could).

Enjoy the show

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----

The last time:

It was a night on the thorndyke mansion and everyone was watching tv,no one found anything good and they left,then chris put an special tv channel and he started,he shaked too much and amy woke up, she discovered chris and they disscused about it, regardless of sonic being awaken by amy`s shouting, they forgot about it and rested a bit,they awoke and broke the ice by putting THE channel again and then amy couldn`t control herself, Chris knew what was amy planning and they got to amy`s room,they started to do it.

AND WHEN THEY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE THE MOST EXITING MOMENT OF THEIR LIVES, SONIC SLAMMED THE DOOR OPEN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----

Chris:" F****!!!!"
Amy:"OMGWTF!!?"

Sonic: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE GOING TO DO WITH HER!!!?!"

Chris: "I WAS JUST...."Sonic interrupted.

Sonic:"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU KNOW WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO, YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SLICK !? TRYING TO TAKE AMY WITH YOU ONLY HAVING THE FUN!!?, WELL THINK AGAIN, YOU WONT!"

Sonic may be smaller than Chris but he instantly he grabbed Chris by his neck and held him against the bed , he was going to punch Chris` face directly but then,Amy held him by his arms and Chris lifted up and held sonic by his neck.

Chris:"What do YOU!! want with us!?"
Sonic:"YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH IT! I DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE AMY!"

Chris inmediatly knew what he was trying to say and he speaked inmediately:

Chris: "LET ME GUESS, YOU DONT WANT AMY BEING F*C** UP WITHOUT YOU BEING IN THE ACTION!!!"
Sonic:" YES, AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT!"

Chris knew that he must not let sonic tell what happened so he speaked trying to set things up.

Chris: "NO! YOU WONT DO IT!"
Sonic: "AND WHY DO YOU THINK I WILL NOT!?"
Chris:"CAUSE I OFFER YOU A DEAL NOT EVEN YOU COULD REFUSE."

Sonic:"WHAT KIND OF DEAL!? "

Amy speaked cause she knew what Chris was going to say.

Amy: "ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHAT IM THINKING YOU ARE GOING TO SAY?"
Chris:"YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT! LOOKS LIKE ILL HAVE TO SHARE YOU."

Sonic calmed down a bit after hearing those words.

Sonic:" You mean that if i dont tell anyone you`ll share amy?"
Chris: " IS a risk im willing to take."
Amy: "THE MORE, THE MERRIER."

SO, THEN THEY SHAKED HANDS, CONFIRMING THE DEAL THAT SAYS THAT CHRIS AMY AND SONIC WOULD HAVE LOTS OF ACTION IN A NIGHT JUST BY DOING IT,NOW THAT THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO, THEY STARTED.

Amy approached to sonic and she kissed with some more passion than in the first with chris cause she loves sonic more than anyone else,sonic got really exited and he kissed back strongly, he let her tounge slid inside his mouth and they started doing the french kiss (its my favorite beggining of sex), and his member started to raise up, then sonic slid his hand down to amy`s entrance and he slid his finger in it, amy moaned in pleasure as his finger went in and out of her,then sonic stopped for a second and lowered himself until he reached her slit , he started passing his tounge around it and then he slipped it inside, passing it around her inner walls and tasting her , amy was moaning in pleasure harder than before until finally , she came in his face.

Chris:" ....Sonic,i think is enough for you now."

Sonic":OK, But i call her entrance."

And then Chris went on amy, sonic already called down there,so then, Chris took amy by the head and amy grabbed herself on Chris` waist and she started sucking on his member, as before, Chris really liked how amy gives him a blowjob,amy started playing with chris` ballsack and Chris moaned a lot from all the pleasure he was getting,(and what about sonic?),sonic,as he called the entrance, he put it in front of her entrance and let it slowly enter, amy twitched a bit as she felt his hot member inside her,sonic was thrusting into her.

Sonic:(What the ?, no hymen? , she must have done some experimenting on her own..) he thought

Amy was the most pleasured one,(of course! she`s recieving it from the 2 ways!) sonic thrusting into her faster every time, he pulls it out almost entirely and then he slid it all in in a single thrust , amy was enyoing this,also the other 2.

Chris: Amy,Im about to...
Sonic:Me too...
Amy:Dont forget about me...

They continued until, in a few minutes...they came,SONIC CAME INSIDE AMY!!! (You will see the use to this later) Amy clamped down on sonic,And Chris came inside her mouth, Amy swallowed human cum for the first time in her life and she didnt saw any diference between the flavors of the cum of an hedgehog and from an human.

After they all came together, the three used their last energy to put their clothes on and get back to bed

Sonic: I promise i wont tell anyone
Chris:This was fucking good after all.
Amy:I really liked this

And they slept for the rest of the day in each others arms, giving an end to the sex but the unspected beggining of a new hedgehog in the world.....

THE END, ..........for now........

What do you think of it huh?
I HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT JUST AS EVERYONE LIKED THE PART 1.

CYA LATER...

AND DONT FORGET REVIEWING AFTER READING.

AS FOR YOU FLAMERS OUT THERE....

......BEWARE OF ME.....

*********DARKSTALKER X GOES AWAY IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE**********