Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sky Blue ❯ MUST READ!!!!!!!!! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Name: Sky the hedgehog type: hedgehog sex: female
Age: 17
Height: about 2in sorter then Sonic
Color: Sky blue and white
Looks: Sky has long spikes that She keeps in a ponytail with 2 spikes Hanging in the front. Stomach is white and the tips of her spikes r white also. She wears a white shirt with Got speed? Written on it and some blue jeans with sky blue and white versions of Sonics shoes. Her eyes are green.
Personality: Sky can be serious when push when need be but she's mostly layback with an attitude that matches her color. She can be a little bad some times but is good at heart. All that takes her to be happy is plenty of places to run, lots of adventures and plenty of beaches to kick it at. Because unlike sonic she loves the water!
Abilities: Basically she run as fast as sonic but has a different reaction with the chaos emeralds.
Bio: Sky has been alone for most of her life. But Almost 4 years ago wile sleeping on a beach a strange dream lady told her that somewhere she had twin bro name sonic the hedgehog with speed to mach hers. The dream lady told her that it was of most importance that she finds him to stop the chaos that was about to happen. When sky asked what he looked liked the dream lady said she would know when she finds him. The dream lady said good luck. Sky woke up and set out on her adventure.
Paring: Shadow
 
Name: Gadchet McCloud type: fox sex: female
Age: 14 (Tails is 14 2 but 3 months older then her)
Height: same as Tails
Color: Red & white
Looks: Gadchets hair stile is just like Amys except that hers Hair is longer and her headband is Dark blue. She wears white shirt and dark blue overalls. She has white on the tips of her hair, tail, and ears. She has dark blue and white sneakers. Her eyes are gray.
Personality: She has an attitude like winery off of full metal alcamist (which I don't own) and is very brave. Though her love for adventure is just as big as Sky's, she likes to take time out to fix her plane The Hurricane JX5, play with her chao Echo and practice her Nin-jit-sho (sp?).
Abilities: nin-jit-sho and pilot.
Bio: Never knowing her mother or father her and her big brother Ratchet lived and trained with their sensei and grandfather G.M McCloud. Although she paid attention to her training, she spent her free time teaching her self the ways of technology. She became a black belt at the age of 10 and a Rocket scientist at 11. Meeting Sky at the age of 12 (2 years after Sky's dream) and wonting to accompanying her on her search she built a jet called The Hurricane JX5 and a.i robot/back pack name p.a.c (personal, assistant, carrier) so she could keep up with her speed. So saying good-bye to her family. She went with sky on her journey.
 
Name: Echo type: child chao sex: female
Age: 3 (in human years)
Height: 1in sorter then Cheese
Color: Plum
Looks: Echo wears a pink skirt and a pink bow on her head she has dark purple eyes.
Personality: Echo has playful bubbly attitude loves to sing and eat s anything consist of strawberries.
Abilities: Echo 1 n only attack is her Echo blast. She usually uses it when Gadchets tells her to or when shes in danger. Her attack paralyzes her enemy when she screams.
Bio: Wile on one of her adventures with sky, Gadchet fond a rare purple chao egg. A few days later the egg hatches and a screaming chao is born (hence the Echo). Form then on Echo accompanies her “Mother” Gadchet and her friend Sky.
 
Name: P.A.C. (personal assent carrier)
Type: Robot/Back Pack
Age: Model 1
Height: about as big as Geru from dbzgt (Which I don't own)
Color: Navy blue and gray
Looks: like Geru
Personality: basically he an A.I robot with his own personality
Abilities: Can change into backpack.
Bio: made to help Gadchet to help with repairs to her plane, he became part of there little family. He has a backpack mode to help carry Gadchets tools. And amazedly has very light! Hes very smart and can sense when danger is coming. P.A.C gets treated more like a person then a robot. You can tell by the way Gadchet blames him for almost everything…
 
Name: Eva robotic
Age:???
Type: human
Height: about 5.2
Looks: She very good looking for a robotic. She has red hair and wears a girl version of robotic.
Personality: she very Childish but still evil.
Bio: the younger sister of robotnic with n I.Q of 299(! Point lower then eggman) she hates sky as much as egg man hates sonic. Tired of sky always stopping her from becoming Queen of the west side of mobious (Knowing her brother already clamed the east side) she comes up with a plan to kill 2 birds with one robotic stone.
 
Name: The Hurricane JX5
Height: about as big as the X Tornado
Color: Dark Blue, white, and a little gray
Looks: It is white with a dark blue fire print all over it on the tail and wing it has a red fox head with gray eyes.
Bio: It has 3 modes: land, jet, and water sub. Is biggest attack is the “Cyclone blast” which has enough firepower in it to blow up monition the size of Fuji!! It has lock on missiles, autopilot, voice command, Excellent handling, outstanding navigational system, god landing gear(when Gadchet rembers to but it on) and a FM/AM,surrond sound,cd/a track radio that's really cool!