Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sky Blue ❯ Dam busted ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Necko: Hello again! Thank u Thank u Thank u for the review!!!!! This chappy is for u lena321!! Today guest is Hiei and Kurama!!
 
Kurama: It is a pleasure to be here Necko.
 
Hiei: (leaning egested a wall) Whatever.
 
Necko: Hiei u don't wont to be here?
 
Hiei: How did u guess?
 
Necko: But why?
 
Hiei: because ur story is stupid, u r stupid, and sonic the blue rat is stupid.
 
Kurama: Hiei try to be more nice to Necko this is her First FanFic
 
Hiei: Hn. Like I care for her Felling.
 
Necko: (Though her teeth) is that so.
 
Hiei: (Smirking) Yes it is.
 
Necko begins to steam
 
Necko: (Mad) HIEI I CHALLENGE U TO MORTEL KOMBAT!!!!!
 
Kurama: O.O!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hiei: (Mad) I accept ur silly challenge.
 
Kurama: (Sighing) Necko dose not own anything besides her characters. Necko lets do the story first.
 
Necko: Fine here's the chapter
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ****
 
 
Chapter 3
Dam Busted!
 
Setting: In the mystic runes at tails workshop 20 min after Chris, Tails, and the rest left.
 
Sky: (Looking around) This must be where they crashed. Look there's her plane.
Shadow: (Crossing arms) I hope u don't mean that pile of junk.
 
Sky could imagine how mad her friend must have been. She could also see her blaming P.A.C for it. She sweat dropped at the thought.
 
Sky: (Sighing) Well I guess we have to look for her. But at lest were out of that Jungle.
 
Shadow: Hn. What do u mean “we”? You already served your purpose Girl. I'm leaving.
 
Sky: (Mad) My name is Sky not Girl and what do you mean, “ You served your purpose”. You can't leave me alone. You must come with me!
 
Shadow looked into Sky's pleading green eyes. He new with that look he could not deny her anything.
 
Shadow: (Sighing) Fine. Even if I had said no u would bug me until I said yes. So I will aid u. But soon as your friend is located I'm gone.
 
Sky: (Happy) Deal. Thanks Shads.
 
Shadow: (Eye twitching) Shads?
 
Sky: (Happy) Ya! It's my new nickname for u. Cute huh!
 
Shadow: (Blushing) I don't do cute.
 
Sky: (Smiling) You can't stop what u are
 
Shadow: (Still Blushing) < is she trying to say I'm cute>
 
Before Shadow Could say anything Sky spotted a train
 
Sky: (Pointing) Look a train station! Lets go into town Shads!!
 
Shadow: Hn. don't call me that.
 
Sky: (Smiling) I'm not making any promises. Lets go.
 
Sky and Shadow get on to the train. Sky then asked Shadow a question,
 
Sky: Hey Shadow. What was u doing in the woods?
 
Shadow: (Looking at Her) Why should I tell u?
 
Sky: (Mad) Fine doesn't tell me then…
 
Sky begins to pout.
 
Shadow: <She looks cute when she pouts… what am I saying…. Snap out of it shadow. She's annoying, Immature, and a Brat. But for some strange reason I cant stand to see her pout…. Why do I care? What's this girl doing to me? I only just meet her. Why do I fell this way? No can't care about her. I cant, my heart belongs to Maria. >
 
Shadow and sky remain silent for a minuet. Then Sky breaks the silence.
 
Sky: (Sighing) Look. Sorry for being all up in your business. U doesn't have to tell me.
 
Sky looks at her feet. Felling sorry Shadow Talks.
 
Shadow: (Sighing) I don't know how I got there if u must know.
 
Sky looks up at shadow
 
Sky: You don't Know? How long was u there?
 
Shadow: I guess about 4 weeks or so. I just woke up there and my head hurted really badly.
 
Sky: So do u remember anything?
 
Shadow: I do have memories. But I'm not sure if they're real or not. If they are. They must have happened a long time ago. I think I lost all my short-term memery.
 
Sky: What's the last thing u remember?
 
Shadow remembers how Maria saved his life only at the cost of her own.
 
Sky: Shadow? R u ok?
 
Shadow: <Maria>
 
Just then the train stops
 
Sky: (Softy) Shadow its time to go.
 
Shadow comes out of his the Thoughts and follows her out.
 
Shadow: What's your story
 
Sky: Well…
 
Sky tells shadow all about her Journey to find her bro *to lazy to write it all*
Sky: So that's it. Wow shads this is a big City. I wish I could go shopping,
 
Sky didn't notice but all the people were watching them. Shadow Stops
 
Sky: (Stopping and turning) What's wrong?
 
Shadow: We have company.
 
Sky turns completely around and sees they are sounded buy cops
 
Cop 1: Shadow the hedgehog. Put your hands in the air and come with us quietly.
 
Sky: (To shadow But still looking at all the cops) What the Hell did u do?
 
Shadow: Nothing
 
Sky: Then tell me why does police surround us?
 
Shadow: Hn. Because they wont to die.
 
Cop 1: Resistance is futile Shadow. There is no were to run. Surrender and bring her to.
 
Sky: (Surprised) ME! What did I do?
 
Cop 2: She's attacking prepare to fire!
 
All the cops hold up there guns
 
Sky: No I'm not going to attack!! Don't fire!
 
Shadow: For get this. Lets just go.
 
Sky: That's fine with me.
 
Shadow and Sky begin to turn around.
 
Cop 1: Freeze or we'll Shot!
 
Shadow: Hn. Give it your best shot.
 
Sky: (Angry) Shadow Don't make them madder then they already are.
 
Shadow: Hn.
 
Sky rolled her Eyes and looked at the cops. She knew she could leave if she wonted to but she didn't wont to be on this cities hit list.
Sky: <Maybe I can talk us out of this> O.k. lessen here. We don't wont to cause trouble
We just got her today. So put down your guns and increase the…PEACE
 
Sky strikes a pose. * Think Vash *
 
Shadow: (Sweat drops) what are u doing girl?
 
Sky: (Turing head) Trying not to get Shot.
 
Crowed Man: (Angry) Why should we let him go. He's the resion we don't have half of our moon!
 
Sky looked up in to the sky and saw the forever half moon
 
Crowed Women 1: Yes he did but he did save us form that lizard thing.
 
Sky: (Confused to shadow) You Did?
 
Shadow: (To her) I don't recall ever doing anything.
 
C.M 2: See He admits it! Get him!
 
The police begin to fire. Shadow and Sky run for it.
 
Shadow: (Running) Nice-negotiating Girl.
 
Sky: (Running) SHUT UP! …. WACH OUT!
 
They stop to see a G.U.N truck in their way.
 
Sky: (Slapping her head) Shit!
 
Soon the Whole Cities police force, G.U.N, and a group of guys with rakes surrounded them pointing their guns and rakes
 
G.U.N: (Over a speaker phone) FREEZE!!! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sky: (Putting up hands) Were Busted.
 
Shadow: (Crossing arms) What are u talking about girl? U and I both know we can escape.
 
Sky: But we don't wont to make them madder then they already are. Lets just go and straiten things out.
 
Shadow growls but then buts his hands up as well.
 
Shadow: <I hope this girl is right.
 
Then they were taken away
***************************************************************** ************************************************8888888888***************** ****
Kurama: Necko don't u think you're taking this a little too far.
 
Necko: (In a katana outfit Complete with her weapons) No I don't. Hiei may be very Cute But I cant let him make fun of Sonic or my fanfic.
 
Kurama: (Sweat dropping in Radian costume) But do we have to be in these costumes.
 
Necko: (Happy) Well this IS mortal kombat so I wonted to create the felling
 
Hiei: (In a Scorpion costume) Can we hurry up and do this so I can get out of this ridicules costume.
 
Just then scorpion comes out of nowhere
 
Scorpion: (Mad) What's the madder with my costume?
 
Hiei: Well it really rides up in the….
 
Necko: T.M.I!!!!!!!!!
 
Kurama: Can't we just forget about this whole Kombat thing and have some Sweet snow
 
Kurama then pulls out 3 tubs of Napoleon ice cream.
 
Necko: (With a spoon) Deal
 
Hiei: (Also with a spoon) I will spare her for now.
 
Scorpion: (With 2 Spoons) I Love Napoleon Ice …I mean this will do for now
 
Takal: (With spoon) the fighting's over.
 
Necko: (Confused) Hey Ur not in the story/
 
Takal: Well nether is he
 
They both look at scorpion and see him and Hiei stuffing their face.
 
Necko: (Sweat dropping) I guess Ur right.
 
Kurama: Lots of reviews a day keep a mad writer away.
Necko: Thanks Kurama. Now lets Eat!!