Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sky Blue ❯ Where are we Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Necko: Here I am again^_^ I so happy I got 16 visitors!!! So I will continue!!!! Well today's guest star is…
 
Sesshomaru bust thou the door.
 
Necko: You guess it. Sessshomaru!!
 
Sess: (Angry) Were is she U pathetic author?!!!
 
Necko: U mean Rin? Why she is coloring over there (necko points to a activity table in the corner)
 
Rin: (Happy) Hello Lord Shessshomaru. Rin was worried u wouldn't show.
 
Sess: (Mad dogging Necko) U will die for taking Rin.
 
Necko: (Scared) But how else would I get u here?
 
Sess: (Mad) That's no excuse nobody takes Rin and lives
 
Rin runs in front of Necko
 
Rin: Rin dose not wont u to kill Necko rin wants her to be rins new mommy.
 
Sess: 0.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Rin: (To Necko) Rin did what U said could she have her Cookie Now?
 
Necko: (Covering rins mouth) Heh heh kids theses day. I don own anything except Sky and her friends…
 
Sess: U WILL DIE
 
Sess chases Necko Around the room
 
Rin: On with the Story!!!!!
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ****
 
 
 
Chapter 2
Where are we? Part 2
 
Setting: In the skies of mystic runes before sky meet shadow
 
Gadchet: (wile trying to control her plane) Ah man! I forgot to put the landing gear on again!! P.A.C THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!!!!!
 
P.A.C: (Surprised) What! Not my fault!!! Not my fault!!
 
Gad: Yes it is. You are my assistant and assistant remind their creator TO PUT THE FREEKN LANDING GEAR ON THE PLANE!!!!!!
 
P.A.C: (scared) NOT MY FAULT! NOT MY FAULT!
 
Echo: (Sweet drops) Chao Chao…
 
Wile Gadchet is still blaming P.A.C for her forgetting to put the landing gear on the plane Echo sees what looks like a good place to land.
 
Echo: (to gadchet) Chao! Chao!
 
Gad: what is it Echo? What's wrong?
 
A Gadchet look around to see what Echo is pointing at.
 
Gad: (happy) Look! A Runway! Echo you're a genius!!!
 
Echo: (Blushing) Chao.
 
Gad: Hold on every one. Prepare for impact.
 
Wile Gadchet is piloting her Jet onto Tails Runway. Tails and Chris are working on the X Tornado.
 
Tails: Good job Chris! We should be done in no time.
 
Chris: (Wile wiping away some sweet) Thanks! That's good because Ella's making her strawberry shortcake today.
 
Just then they herd a crash
 
Chris: (surprised) What was that?!!!
 
Tails: I don't know? Lets go see.
 
They both run out to find a Crashed plane, a very pissed of girl fox, a scare little robot, and a sweetdroping plum colored chao fixing her bow.
 
Chris: (Sweetdroping) You don't see that everyday.
 
Tails: I think she needs help.
 
Chris and Tails slowly walk up to the very mad fox. Gadchet, not noticing the new visitors was viewing the damage to her plane.
 
Gad: (Looking at the Damages) O.M.G JUST LOOK AT THIS RECKS!!! IT'S GOING TO TAKE WEEKS TO REPARE THE DAMEGES TO MY POOR PLANE. MABE EVEN LONGER SINCE I DON'T HAVE ALL MY TOOLS!!!! P.A.C THIS IS ALL YOUR FALT!!!!
 
P.A.C: Not me! Not me!
 
Echo: (Shaking head) Chao.Chao Chao.
 
Tails (finally getting courage) decided to speak
 
Tails: Umm… Excuse me?
 
Gadchet quickly turns round to see a boy fox and a human boy.
 
Gad: (brushing her self off) Oh! Is this your runway? Sorry. My name is Gadchet McCloud and I crashed here with my friends.
 
Tails: (smiling) That's all right. I'm Miles Prower. But u can call me Tails. And this is Chris Thorndike.
 
Chris: (Smiling and waving) Hello ^_^
 
Gad: (Smiling) Hello! This is my chao Echo

Echo: (Smiling) Chao.
 
Gad: And this is my robot/asstent/back pack P.A.C
 
P.A.C: Greetings
 
Gad: and this is my Best friend Sky….
 
Chris: O.o?
 
Tails: Sky?
 
Gad turns around to see that Sky has fallen off the plane
 
Gad: (Panicking) Oh noooooo! She fell off! What am I going to do?!!! We don't even know were we are?! P.A.C this is all your fault!!!!
 
Gadchets points at P.A.C and he Runs away wile she chases him
 
Echo: (Sweat dropping) Chaoooo Chao.
 
Tails: (Sweat Drops) Well we can help u find Her. And I can help u fix your plane.
 
Chris: YA! You can stay at my house until then.
 
Gad: (Having P.A.C In a headlock) Really?
 
Chris: Yes! I have plenty of room and you really have nowhere else to go.
 
Tails: So will you come with us?
 
Gad: (Happy) YESSS!
 
Tails: (Happy) Well come on. We can take my plane…since yours is kinda reacked
 
They all turn around to look at the plane and a wing comes off.
 
Gad: (Sweat dropping) I guess your right. Wait. You have a plane too?
 
Chris: (Happy) Ya! It's real cool and real fast!!!
 
Tails: (Shyly) Well it gets us form A to B faster then walking.
 
Gad: (all ready running ahead) Well Hurry up. I wont to see your plane.
 
Chris, Tails, And Echo all sweat drop but follow
 
Tails: (opening up the garage doors) Introducing The X Toronto.
 
Tails garage doors open reviling his blue white jet plane
 
Chris: (Turning to Gadchet) Well?
 
Gad: (Blushing)*think Yomiko* wow…. < nice but it cant be better then my plane>
 
Gadchet runs and hops around the plane anime style while everyone sweat drops
 
Tails: (Sweat drops) I think we should be going now.
 
Gadchet stops and notices something about tails
 
Gad: (Cocking her head to the side) Hey Tails. How come you have 2 tails?
 
Tails: (Blushing) Well I was born with them
 
Gadchet thinks for a moment then runs to his tails and begins to rub them.
 
Gad: (Rubbing) WOW! I always wonted 2 tails. Sadly I only have 1. I bet u can fly with these. And they're so soft too. I'm so jealous.
 
Tails: (Blushing a deep shade of red) umm….
 
Chris: (Sweat dropping) Ahhh…. Shouldn't we be going now?
 
Gad: (Stops) Oh! Sorry about that Tails. It's that I've always wonted 2 tails and when I saw yours I couldn't stop myself.
 
Tails: (Still blushing) That's…. ok….
 
Chris: (Smiling) Lets go. Ella's strawberry shortcake is waiting.
 
 
Echo: (Happy) Chaoo! Chao! (Then she goes and waits in the plane)
 
Gad: (Sweat drops) Sorry. She really likes anything that has to do with strawberries.
 
Tails: That's all right let's go.
 
Gad: <don't worry Sky Find u and then your brother>
 
With that thought Gadchet got in to plane and went to Chris's house.
 
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** **88
Necko is still running around wile sesshomaru is trying to kill her
 
Sess: GET BACK HERE AND DIE WITH HONER!!!!!!!!!
 
Necko: I'M 2 YOUNG TO DIE WITH HONER!!!!
 
Rin: (Eating her cookie) MMMM. Ms.Necko says lots of reviews a day keep a mad writer away. Rin just loves cookies. ^_^
 
Necko: HELP MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sess: GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!