Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sky Blue ❯ Where are we Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Necko: Hello again ^^. Today's guest is (drum role) Kenshin hemura
 
Kenshin: hello
 
Necko: im so happy u could be hear n_n!
 
Kenshin: it was my Pleaser Ms.Necko. That is was.
 
Necko: I love it when he doses that. That I do. (Starts to cuddle Kention)
 
Kenshin: (blushing) Please contain your self-Ms. Necko.
 
Kecko: But I can't ur so cute ^_^
 
Kenshin: (Stuck in necko's grasp) Ms.Necko dose not own anything. That she dosent
 
Necko: (happy) except Sky and her friends. That I do! I love doing that. On with the story
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ****
(A.N this story takes place 1 moth after sonic & co come out of chaos control, 1moth after sonic adventure and 4 weeks after the arc story) <blah>= thought
 
Chapter 1
Where am I?
 
 
 
Setting: some where in the mystic runes
 
Sky: (Getting up and holding head) Where am I?
 
Sky begins to look around. Not noticing the dark figure in the tree just above her
 
Sky: (Wile putting her spikes back in a pony tail) Man! I guess I should find away out of here. Maybe Gads plain crash around here? I guess I should look for it….
 
Sky began to walk wile the dark figure began to follow in the treetops.
 
D.f: <why dose she look like someone I know? >
 
Wile thinking this the dark figure slipped on a branch
 
D.f: (Falling) <oh sh**
 
Sky: (Turning) what the?
 
The dark figure fell in a thorn bush
 
Sky: (giggling) Hey r u ok?
 
D.f: (In bush) I FELL IN A THORN BUSH YOU STUPID GIRL!
 
Sky: (Putting hands on hips) Well that's what u gets for spying on me.
 
D.f: (Turing head) Hn. Don't fatter yourself
 
Sky: whatever. I guess I should get you out.
 
Sky helps the Dark figure out of the bush and sees he's a hedgehog 2!
 
Sky: Well since you're out of the bush can I know the name of my stalker? Mines Sky the Hedgehog.
 
D.f: (Crossing arms and Turing head) Hn.
 
Sky: (Angry) Fine I just call you stalker while u helps me out of this forest.
 
D.f: (Angry) 1st of all I'm not a stalker 2nd of all who said I'll help u?
 
Sky: (Surprised) Hey! u can't leave me here. I don't even know where I am!!
 
D.f: (Smirking) Not my Problem
 
Sky: (Smirking back) Fine I'll just follow you until you show me out.
 
D.f: (Turning) I doubt u can keep up.
 
Sky: (Smirking) Oh I'm full of surprises
 
D.f: (Looking back) Well see.
 
The Dark figure begins to run but Sky is right behind him. They both go faster and faster until there almost going the speed of sound!
 
D.f: (Turing wile running) <what! >
 
Sky: (Right behind him) I'm not that easy to get rid of.
 
The dark figure stops
 
D.f: < I never meet anything in this jungle that can keep up with me>
 
Sky (Stop also And smirking at him) so now that you're done “Trying” to get away can I know your name now?
 
D.f: Is Shadow
 
Sky: (Putting a finger on her chin) Shadow huh. Well I guess that's Right, I mean just look at your fur…
 
Shadow: (Angry) What's wrong with my fur?
 
Sky: (Waving hands innocently) No No!! I meant it goes with your Name. It goes with your fur color. Just like mine.
 
Shadow: (crossing arms) Hn. Whatever.
 
Sky: (smiling) well since we are buds now. You can show me how to get out of here.
 
Shadow: ……
 
Sky: You do know the way out don't you?
 
Shadow: (Turns) Hn.
 
Sky: (Sweet drops) Don't tell me you don't know…
 
Shadow: Hn.
 
Sky: (Sighing) well I guess were partners then…. U needs my help and I need yours.
 
Shadow: (looking back at her) I DON'T need no women's help.
 
Sky: Did any one ever tell you that your ego is way 2 big?
 
Shadow. (Mad) Hn
 
Sky: (giggling) well I was on my friend's plane but I fell off. It probable fell around here.
 
Shadow: I did see a plane crash before I found you. Over north.
 
Sky: (yells) Well why didn't you tell me earlier!!!!!!
 
Sky grabs shadows hand and they begin to run. Unknown to Sky Is that when she grabbed him he blushed a little.
 
Sky: (suddenly stops) Which way is north again?
 
Shadow anime falls
 
Shadow: (mad) Stupid girl
 
Sky: (Puts a hand behind her head) hey who said I was perfect?
 
Shadow: whatever. Fallow me.
 
Sky: (saluting) Eye eye caption!
 
Shadow growls and runs off
 
Sky: <he's cute when he's angry>
 
Sky follows
***********************88888888888888**************************** *************************************************************************** ****
Necko: (still holding on) Kenny care to say my slogan^^

Kenshin: (Blushing) Lots of reviews a day keeps mad writer away….
 
Necko: (Evilly) SAY IT!!!!!
 
Kenshin: (Sweat drops) that it dose…
 
Kecko: (Happy) TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!