Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Warner Adacmedy 4 ❯ Battle 2 and Saving there Wifes ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Revenge of Jack the Ripper VIII

(Loud and Smartypants, as we cut to them, are being forced to fight their lovers who were turned into vampires.)

Loud: CHARITY, PLEASE LISTEN! IT'S ME LOUD! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! DEEP DOWN, YOU REALLY LOVE ME!

V. Charity: If I do, then you'd let me bite you in the neck so you'd joined us.

Loud: NEVER!

Charity: Then prepared to get bit!

(Back in the Alex II and Rayian Fox's battle, the two fight viciously. Gear runs over to V. Fifi in an attempt to give her the cure.)

Gear: Here, this will changed you back!

Jack The Ripper VIII: (V.O.) Not on my watch, fool!

(Suddenly Jack The Ripper VIII appears and grabs the antidote from Gear's hands. Gear is shocked.)

Gear: What?! No!

Jack The Ripper VIII: (laughing evilly) You don't stand a chance. But maybe you could be a use to Rayian Fox.

Gear: I don't get what you're saying.

Jack The Ripper VIII: You'll see.

(Suddenly Myotismon appeared and attacked Gear, biting him in the neck. He screams which ended when Gear was turned into a vampire.)

Myotismon: Now, who do you served?

V. Gear: (hissing) Lord Rayian Fox.

Jack The Ripper VIII: Good job. Now kindly go ahead and turned everyone else into vampires. Except Alex II. Leave him to me!

(Jack The Ripper flies away. Cut to Alex II and Rayian Fox's fight once more. It seems that Alex II is about to cut Rayian Fox's head.)

Alex II: This is the neck, (bleep)hole!

Jack The Ripper VIII: Not on my watch, Alex II!

(Jack The Ripper VIII appears and hits Alex II knocking him away from Rayian Fox. Alex II got up and looked shocked.)

Alex II: You!

Jack The Ripper VIII: That's correct, Alex II! Despite the fact that you destroyed my body, I have returned to get revenge once and for all! And now I got this! (holding up the antidote)

Alex II: The antidote!

Rayian Fox: And your friends aren't doing any better. Good.

(Alex II turns and sees that Gear is now a vampire and is biting the neck Beast Boy. To make matters worst, all the other members of Teen Titans are now vampires.)

Alex II: (Bleep)! This got worst! I must pulled away my troops before I lose all of them! (talks into radio) Listen up! Retreat now! The situation just got worst!

Axel: (V.O.) What are you (bleep)ing kidding me?! We got them on the (bleep)ing run, (bleep)!

JusSonic: (V.O.) Uh, Axel? Some of the police officers got turned into vampires. Mr. Burns and Count Spankulot just show up.

Axel: (V.O. pause) When the (bleep) do you want us to leave?

Alex II: (frantic) Now! (to Rayian Fox) We'll be back and I'll be back with my wife!

Rayian Fox: Go ahead, but by then you'll face an army of the vampire toons!

(The villains and other vampires laughed evilly as the good guys was forced to retreat. Belladonna goes up to her husband.)

Belladonna: Why did you let him go? You have him where you want him!

Rayian Fox: He'll come back for his wife eventually and he does, we'll be ready for him.

Jack The Ripper VIII: And with Gear now our slave and the antidote in our possession, they don't stand a chance in Hades!

Belladonna: Now, now. No need to bring him into this. On second thought, we may bring him in after all.

Jack The Ripper VIII: Stupid (bleep)ing jokes.



In the Vampire lare Vampire Rayian Fox is going over the plan to the Vampire toons and Talking to his Daughter Vampire Sannabella.

Vampire Rayian Fox: Now I sence AlexII is gavuring more forces to come and try to attack agan but this time this will be his last Fight now Sannabella your Frends ADGTH to Led the Vampire Toons to Attack AlexII and his Remaing Forces.

Vampire Sannabella: Yes Farther.

Then she left.

Belladona: Now We got Chairley and My Twin Cousin Annabella under our Power and Sonic and his Freedom Fighters are under our power too and we rull the world but.

Jack The Ripper VIII: We must desotry AlexanderII For Ever.

Rayian: And the Armington Familey! inculding Rex Armington! HA HA HA HA!

Belladona: What about Anthors?

Rayian: Well Rouge can have him he will become a Vampire and Fight his Twin Borther AlexII! HA HA HA!

Mr. Burns: So we must get ready for AlexII Attack.

Rayian: Right Vampire Charles and Vampire Dot come forth.

V. Charles: Yes My Master?

Rayian: Tell the Vampire Toons to get ready to Fight AlexII Agan.

V. Dot: Yes Master come love let go and tell them to get ready.

V. Charles: Right love.

The Two left.

Rayian: AlexII You will die at my and Jack The Ripper VIII hands HA HA HA HA!

Back in LFA HQ

In the Taring Room AlexII was and Angrey mode when he Destory the Punching Bags then he came out real Angrey.

AlexII: THAT FOX WILL PAY FOR THIS HE WILL DIE AT MY HANDS INCULDING JACK THE RIPPER VIII.

Jussonic: Comedown well Robocop call for reinforcements.

Then The Crow, Butt Ugley Martans, Mummys Alive, Spider-man, Iron Man, Hulk, Cyborgs 009-014 Came in, Kinghts of the Zoidac, Thundercats, VR Toorpers, Mask Rider, Digimon 1,2,3,4, Kerby, Tiff, Tuff, Medal Kinght, TMNT, Shaman Kinghts, Cubix, Funky Cops (Scence They Left Before Vampire Attack Fox Box) Astor Boy, Mucha Lucha (Sence they Left Before Vampires Attack Kids WB) Jet Le, Blade, Tekken Fighters, Battle Arena To-Sadin Fighters, The American Ninja, Stargent Joe Armstorng and Stargent Curets Jackson, Batman Beyond, Superman, Invader Zim (Well He left before Vampires Attack Nick), Mr. T, Robo Mr. T, and his team, Chuck Nories and his Team, Centurions, and Nack Wesale and his Bountey Hunters.

Nack: Well this Vampire Rayian Fox giving you the Hard time well I beat Bautla well I am going to help you becasue I came from Queen Aliena to Return Sonic and his Friends to normal scene he is a Vampire I got the cure with us.

Sleet: Yea AlexII We will help you to take Vampire Rayian Fox Down and bring your Friends Back to normal.

Conker: So Let do this and get your and my Friend back from the Vampire Power.

Berri: Yea!

Dingo: What we wating for Let do it.

Jussonic: Well We need all the Help we can get.

Zim: Yes I will come with you Scene Dib is a Vampire I will help you.

Gir: Yes we will help you.

AlexII: Thanks Now LFA Army Get in your cars We going to Attack Vampire Rayian Fox Place Agan!

LFA Troops and the Hearos: YAAAAA!

Axel: Let (bleep) Go!

So AlexII, Jussonic, Digi-Fan, Robocop, Anthors, and Axel got in the Stelth SUV. and the Troops got in the Jets, Tanks and Cars with Stun Bullets and Capture Missales Net and Nick the Wesale Bountey/Vampire Hunters got in there car and Zim and Gir got in there Vootrunner and they drove to Attack Vampire Rayian Fox Place.

A Plot For Vampire Takeover

(Back in the vampire lair, Rayian Fox is explaining his latest plot to his vampire minions (other than the vampire toons)

Rayian Fox: My vampire minions, while our forces are busy taking care of Alex II and his men, it's time to get the most powerful artifact that will make sure the sunshine will never be a factor again!

Myotismon: What is it, Rayian Fox?

Rayian Fox: It's the star that gives heat to the planet Earth, but that's isn't important right now. (rimshot) No, what I am talking about is...the Medallion.

Belladonna: I heard of it. It was once used to bring Alex II, his then wife, his clone, and Rouge the bat back to life a while ago.

Jack The Ripper VIII: And may I asked what it got to do with our quest?

Rayian Fox: I plot to find the boy with the Medallion, steal it away from him, an