Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Warner Adacmedy 4 ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Date: October 29, 2004 a Female Mouse was walking towards the street when Belidonna Caught her.

Minney: LET ME GO!

Belidonna: Never!

*Hental Rape Scene*
Vampire Rayian Fox grab Minney and take her close off while she was screaming.

Minney: Don't you dare!

V. Rayian: Never!

*then he began to lick her pussy when her screams turn into mones.

Minney: Oh yea lick my pussy.

He keep on licking Minney pussy then she cum into his mouth then make her suck his cock hard and cum into her mouth then he lick both of her yellow shoes.

Then he began to hum her faster and hard and lick her tits.

Minnie: Oh yea Faster harder.

Rayian hears Minnie blood rusing then he knock grew inside of Minney and lock her Then Vampire Rayian Fox Bite Minney neck.

Minney: Arrrrrg!

Then Rayian Cum into Minnie while he suck some of her blood then his knot grew small and he rested it then give her some of his blood.

Then Minney became a Toon Vampire.

*Hental Rape Scene End it*

V. Rayian Fox: Minney now go and send Mickey a Messaget.

V. minney: Yes Master.

Then V. Minney Flew off towards Disney studios.

At Disney Studios Mickey was wating for Minney to come then a Furmeral Face show up.

Mickey: Minney Were you bend?

V. Minney: Well I was late comming here and I want to show you something.

Mickey: Well what you want to show me?

V. Minney(Show her Fangs): Join me love then Jump at Mickey.

Mickey: Whate Minney NOOOOO!

Then V. Minney Bite Mickey neck then Mickey is a Vampire.

V. Minney: now Love Let turn our friends into a Vampire and Lock the Staft in.

Then every Disiney toon is a Vampire and the Staft is lock in a Closet.

Then Vampire Rayian Fox came in with his wife Belladonna.

V. Rayian Fox: Now next let take over Histeria and Sonic and Freedom Fighters.

Vampire Disney Toons: Yes Master.

Charles Roberts as Alexander Armington II

Vencen Prnice as Vampire Rayian Fox

In

Warner Acadmey 3: The Return of Vampire Rayian Fox.

Note: Ok Jussonic you can post next.

Date: October 30,2005 One year after Fifi,Alexander II and Hampton are marryed, Alex II went to Transavayian for a recon mission find out what going on in Romania. Cut to LFA HQ were are Histerians, Tiny Toons, Loony Toons, Sonic The Hedgehog and Freedom Fighters, ADGTH 1 and 2, Rugrats and Rugrats All Growups, CatDog and it crew, Angrey Beavers, Spongbob and his friends, Pokemon Seares, Anamaniacs, Digimon Seares, Swat Cats and the Pizza Cats were hanging out when Alexnader II came back and have tarabal news.

Fifi: Love you Back but what wrong?

Alexander II: The world is in grave danger My arch enemery came back Vampire Rayian Fox and Belladona Let him out.

Shannabell(Dampire): WHAT Why mother let Farther out?

Alexander II: To Reclame the world once more now he rectured every Vampire for every cartoon and Fan Ficiton shows and Catdog El Cupracrapa (the Tick Vampire) is back and want he want you two for revinge. And worst yet, I heard he turned every Disney toons into vampires!

Cat: Oh great the Tick Vampire is back and want me and Dog as Vampires!

Dog: He want me as a Vampire agan.

Pule: He turned every Disney toons into vampires?!

Buster: So that means we have to get ready for the Battle.

Alexnader II: Right so Histeria get me Jussonic, Robert, Digi-Fan and Nifant tell them Vampire Rayian Fox and the rest of the Vampires are going to attack in 6 Days so we need them to help us in battle.

Loud: What about Justin?

Alexander II: I will think about it.

Loud: Ok we on our way.

Alexander II: and Bring them to the weapons room we are geting Vampire Hunting suft and Titaume Neck Brase and tell them to meat us in the meating room.

Loud: Right.

Part 3 The Meating

BGM: Huka Blues by Harry Slash and the Slashtones.

Every Toon inculding Jussonic, Digi-Fan, Robert, R6 and Ninfant have Vampire Hunting tools.

AlexII: Ok We split up into three teams Me, Tiny Toons, Charles, Angle, his team, Buffy, her team, Anamaniacs, Jussonic, Digi-Fain, and Histeria will be Team One, Anthors, Freedome Fighters, Catdog, and Rugrats will be Team Two, Swat Cats, Pizza Cats, and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers will be Team Three so let move out.

All the Toons and Authors: Yes Sir.

Cut to Disney Studios.

Vampire Rayian Fox: Now Vampire Tick take some Vampire Disney Toons and Vampire Goofy and Max and Attack Nickalooden, Cartoon Network, Hana-Barabera Studios.

Vampire Tick: Yes Sire.

Then All the Vampire Ticks Frome into a Giant Bat and the Vampire Tick and Some of the Vampire Disney Toons inculding Vamprie Goofy and Max to Nickalooden Studios.

Vampire Rayian: Now Vampire Bartmolowue Bat Take some Disney Vampires inculding Vampire Donald, Dasey, Huwey, Louey, and Duwey and Attack The Fox Box Studios,

Vampire Bartmolowue Bat: Yes Sire now come on kiddys.

Then Vampire Bartmolowue Bat, Vampire Disney, Vampire Donald, Dasey, Huwey, Louey and Duwey went to Nickalooden Studios.

Vampire Dinosur: So whill this Fush them out.

Vampire Rayian Fox: Yes it will.

Belladonia: and we will have our dughter Back.

Vampire Rayian Fox: Yes Love we will and the World will be Ours HA HA HA HA HA!

Part 4: The Warners's old pal

(Cut to an office in Washington where the senator of Michigan, Axel Foley, the star of the Beverly Hills Cops films and other films (that Eddie Murphy has done) is busy doing paperwork when his phone starts ringing. He picks it up.)

Axel Foley: Hello, the (bleep)ing senator of Michigan speaking.

Yakko: (V.O.) Tell me a story!

Axel: (Bleep) you!

Yakko: (V.O.) Ahhh, come on! That's story got old by now!

Axel: Look you mother(bleep)ers! For once, leave me alone! I got this senator job of Michigan to do and I can't (bleep)ing leave it everytime you (bleep) needs me to be in one of your (bleep)ing adventures!

Yakko: (V.O.) Actually, we need some advice.

Axel: On (bleep)ing what?

Yakko: (V.O.) You see, Raiyan Fox is back and he's turning people into vampires.

Axel: So? Why do I (bleep)ing care?

Yakko: (V.O.) Can you please send in an army or something to stop them?

Axel: Look, I ain't no (bleep)ing Bush! Go talk to him about your (bleep)ed up problems!

Yakko: (V.O.) Pllleeeeaaaasseee?

Axel: Ugh! Everytime, you give me the same old bull(bleep)! No more already!

Yakko: (V.O.) But...

Dot: (V.O. nervously) Uh, Yakko?

Yakko: (V.O.) Not now sis. Talking to Good Ol' Axel.

Axel: Hey! Who the (bleep) are you calling old?!

(Suddenly he hears screams of terror on the phone and some evil laughing. Axel blinks in confusion.)

Axel: What the (bleep) was that?!

(Another voice on the phone answers him, but it ain't Yakko or Dot.)

Voice: Ha ha ha ha! Finally! Not only I got revenge on the Warners, but they can their pals are now part of Raiyan Fox's army!

Axel: Hey! I know you! You are that (bleep)ing vampire (bleep)swipe from that episode where those (bleep)ed up kids destroyed your castle! What's your name again?

Dracula: Dracula, you annoying cop turned senator! Of course, you won't be needing that job once you bowed down to Rayian Fox!

Axel: I ain't no (bleeping) bowing to no...

(He is interrupted as Dracula hang up. Axel hung up too and then puts a button on his intercom.)

Axel: Hey (bleep)! Have someone fit in for me again. I got to save those (bleep)ed Warners kids...again!

Part 5 Charles an't happy about this

In the HQ Charles is going anrgy,

Charles: WHAT! Dracula got Dot and the Warners! GGRRRRRRRRRRR! Dracula Will PAY For this!

AlexII: great Warners shouldn't haven't went with one of my Gards now this is worst.

Loud:Now we got to face the Warners This is Bad.

Chairty: Great I am not happy.

Then Stactk Shock came in with Gear.

Stacti: Now this Vampire thing is geting seares.

Gear: Well I can come up with antdote in time.

ALexII: Good Now get working.

THen On TV: Nickaloden is beeing attack by Vampire Tick and his army and the Cartoon Studio is Beeing attack also.

Cat: Great now Nick is being attack.

Dog: Our firends are Vampires.

Anthors: It have got worsted.

Then in the Vampire Lare Rayian Fox is plese with Dracula work.

Dracula: Loard Vampire Rayian Fox I give you the Vampires Warners.

Vampire Yakko: How you doing Master.

Vampire Wakko and Vampire Dot: Yea!

Rayian: I am fine now let attack them now and I sence Charles is hear too.

Vampire Dot: Oh Goody Charles is mine.

Belladona: And our Daughter will join us.

Vampire Rayian Fox: Yes she will and we rule the world HA HA HA HA!