Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Warner Adacmedy 4 ❯ Part 2 Battle 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Academy Attack, Charles get bite by Dot and Robocop came to help the team. February 26 2004, 4:10 PM

Warner Acadmmy the Anamanics Vampires Attacking the Police Sation.

Vampire Yakko, Wakko and Dot Have Starge in the coner.

Vampire Yakko: Come on Starge join us.

Starge: NEVER!

Vampire Dot: WELL You Never have the choice.

Then Vampire Wakko Bite Starge Neck and Starge is a Vampire.

Now every Anamnicas is a Vampire inculiding AlexanderII Mom and Haft-Borther Vampire Slappy and Skippy.

Then outside the Acdamy LFA Police Cars and Delta City Police Cars and who is leading the Delta City Police cars is Robocop and they surround the bulding.

AlexII: Ok Me, Fifi, Anthors and Rouge will head one way, Axel, Robocop, Delta City Police officers, Jussonic, and Digi-Fan go in the back, Charles, Angle, Buffy and Stacit Shock go in the side door, and the LFA Officers take the roof, Histerians, Buster, Babs, Shirly, Plucky, Hampton, Rescue Rangers, Swat Cats, Pizza Cats, CatDog take the other side door now move out.

Charles, Angle, Buffy and Stacit Shock.

Charles: guys I am going to take the warners on my self but don't Kill the toon Vampires ok but fight them.

Angle, Buffy and Stacit Shock: Ok.

Charles went inside but he saw Vampire Dot Warner his love.

Charles: Dot how did you know I was hear?

Vampire Dot: I just here you love now two words Join us or I will make you!

Charles: No way!

Vampire Dot: Well You life! Then Vampire Dot attack Charles but Charles is a good fighter and he fight back.

in the Back Axel, Robocop, Delta City Police officers, Jussonic, and Digi-Fan walk in and Axel walk behind Robocop.

Axel: Well (Bleep) I am Safe with you.

Robocop: The Toon Vampire will have a hard time biting me because my body is made of Titaume.

Jussonic and Digi-Fan: That good.

Then the Cartoon Network Vampires Toons Attack.

Robocop: Men use Stun Buttlets and Fire back!

Delta City Police officers: YES Sir!

They fight the Cartoon Network Vampire Toons.

Histerians, Buster, Babs, Shirly, Plucky, Hampton, Rescue Rangers, Swat Cats, Pizza Cats, CatDog enter the side door.

Buster: Well the clost is clear.

The the Vampire Tick came in with Vampire Tiny Toons and Vamprie Disney Toons and Vampire Nick Toons.

Vampire Tick: Well Not for you Bunny!

CatDog: Oh No It the Vampire Tick!

Vampire Tick: Attack them!

Vampire Doug Funny: Yes Master.

Loud: Let fight.

They Figth the Vampire Toons.

in the front door. AlexII, Fifi, Anthors Rouge and Freedom Fighters enter the Door and AlexII Saw his mom.

AlexII: Mom!

Vampire Slappy: Hello Dear you suprise to see me?

Vampire Sipkky: And We broung our fiends.

Then the Vampire Loony Toons came.

Vampire Pepe: Hello Nece!

Vampire Bugs: Hello Guys!

Vampire Lola: Hello!

Vampire Daffy: It time to suck your Blood.

AlexII: Mom I have to stop you so I am sorry to do this ATTACK!

Sonic: Right!

Fifi: Uncal I also Have no choice to Fight you.

AlexII Team fight Vampire Slappy, Skippy and the Vampire Loony Toons.

Back to Charles Fight with Vampire Dot then CHalres trip and hurt his leg.

Charles: Ouch!

Then Vampire Dot got on top of him.

Vampire Dot: HA HA HA now Charles you will become a Vampire like or Not.

Charles(Alex sorry bud but This is my fate I want you to save us from the Vampire Curse so good Luck find a Cure for the Vampire Toons) Turn back to dot "Go Ahead Do it Dot!

V. Dot: Oh Goody Love you will be with me forever!

Then V. Dot bite Charles in the neck.

Charles: ARRRRRRRRRRRRG! The srceam can be heard.

Then V. Dot give Charles her blood and Charles is a Vampire.

Vampire Charles: Ok love let help them turn our friends into Vampires.

Vampire Dot: Yes let do this.

They went to fight AlexII Team.

A sad turn of events

(We see Axel, Robocop, Delta City Police officers, JusSonic, and Digi-Fan fight off the Cartoon Network vampires. Some of them try to bite Robocop's neck but with no luck.)

Robocop: I dare you to try that again, (bleep)!

(With stun shots, Robocop knocks some Cartoon Network vampires down. Meanwhile the Histerians, Buster, Babs, Shirley, Plucky, Hamton, Rescue Rangers, Swat Cats, Pizza Cats, and CatDog continued their attack against the Vampire Tiny Toons and Vamprie Disney Toons and Vampire Nick Toons.

Vampire Goofy: H'yuck. You will soon fall to our forces, mortal.

Plucky: Over my dead body, goof!

Vampire Goofy: Well, suit yourself. H'yuk!

Father Time: Remember, gang. They aren't really evil but remember to watch your necks.

Sammy Melman: Oh great. Thanks for not warning us earlier!

Father Time: Why?

Sammy: (pointing) That's why.

(Loud turns and to his shock Charity and Miss Information got bit in the neck by Chip and Dale. They screamed and as Loud stood there, Charity and Miss Info got turned into vampires.)

Loud: NO! NOT CHARITY OR MISS INFO! ANYONE BUT THEM!

V. Charity: Yes, my love, and now it's time for you to join us!

V. Miss Info: You too, Smarty.

Mr. Smartypants: No way! You may be the vampire version of my love, but I won't give in to your abducted ways!

V. Miss Info: Oh, you will...eventually. If not, then I'd have to bite Loud's neck instead!

Mr. Smartypants: Neck-stabbing (bleep)!

(Cut to Alex II's team fighting their vampires. Alex II got slash by his vampire mother, but the hero managed to knock her away. As the fight resumes, a familiar figure flew into the scene making him angry.)

Alex II: Rayian Fox!!!!

Rayian Fox: We meet again, Alex II. How pity that this has to happened.

Anthors: As Alex II's twin, I demand that you changed these toons back to normal!

Rayian Fox: Oh, I don't think my new associate would like it.

Anthors: What are you talking about?!

Rayian Fox: Her.

(Suddenly Rouge attacks Fifi and bit her in the neck. To both Alex II's and Anthor's horror, she succeeded in turning Fifi into a vampire.)

V. Fifi: I shall destroy Alex II in the name of Rayian Fox!

Anthors: But how?! Rouge is already a vampire!

Rayian Fox: (laughing) Foolish twin! I have already brainwash Rouge earlier when no one was looking! Now she as well as some of your allies by now are under my control!!!!!

(To make matters worst, the vampire Charles and Dot shows up, fangs a-showing. They, along with V. Fifi, Rouge, and the other vampires surrounded Alex II, Anthors, and the Freedom Fighters.)



One Chance Fight Back AlexII and Anthors Fight V. Fifi and Rouge

Sonic: Great ROuge is undercontor by a Vampire Fox what we do.

Then All of sudent AlexII GreatGrandFarther Rex Armington show up and Smith Jackson AKA Day Walker.

Rex: Hello Rayain trying to turn these toons into Vampires agan? Not on my grave you won't Now I am here to destory you once and For All.

Smith: Turning my First Commander Wife into a Vampire Fox you just make your grave!

AlexII: GrandFarther!

Then Robocop show up.

Robocop: AlexII and Anthors I will try to stun your girlfriends but get the Fox it the only way.

Then Gere came in with the cure.

Gere: AlexII I got the cure!

Then Teen Titans came in.

Roben: AlexII were are here.

AlexII: Well Let ATTTACK!

Then they Fight.

V. Fifi go after AlexII but AlexII Grab V. Fifi and throw her to the otherside.

AlexII: Sorry love but I have to do it.

THen Rouge and Anthors began to fight.

Then V. Charles Flew at AlexII but AlexII did a Flip Kick and knock V. Charles Back to the wall. Then AlexII Have to use the StarStowrd and Skyboomshield/

AlexII: Starstowrd come to me!

Then To Minncons transforme into a Sowrd it AlexII sizes and went into his hand and the shiled went into his hand.

AlexII(With the Sword and Shiled): Arrrg!

Then He got to V. Rayian Fox.

AlexII(with the Starstowrd and Skyboom Shiledd): Now it you and me Vampire once i destory they will beback to normal.

V. Rayian Fox(Grab his sword): I like to see you try creep!

They began to fight.

Jussonic you next.