Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Who Will you trust Tails? ❯ chapter1:sonic arrested? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I own nobody in this fix they all belong to either Sega or Nintendo.
 
 
 
Chapter 1: Sonic arrested?
 
 
 
Tails was in his workshop working on his latest creation…the chaos energy supplier. “Phew.” Tails said exhausted as he wiped beads of sweat off of his forehead. “I think that's enough working for today.” Tails said to himself and walked into the living room where he plopped down on the couch. “Where is that damned remote.” Tails said frantically searching for the remote. “Got it.” He said with relief as he pulled the remote out from under the cushion he was sitting on. “Let's see what's on the news.” Tails flipped to the news channel and began to watch what the weather would be like tomorrow. “Today will be very sunny in the high90's and the low80's with a little rain shower later on in the night.” The weather man stated. What Tails heard the news reported say next almost made his head explode. “It turns out that sonic the hedgehog has I mean is being arrested for the murder of Cream the Rabbit. Sources say that the mad hedgehog beat her to death with a battering ram and then threw her body into the sea of the emerald coast beach.” The reporter continued on “The police have found evidence all of which pointing to Sonic he is still refusing arrest as we speak. Take a look.” The camera then switches to footage of Sonic being beat on by the Police with their nightsticks. “Why are you doing this? It wasn't me I was framed I tell ya FRAMED!” Sonic yelled but the police continued to beat him with their sticks of the night. “I have saved you countless times from the clutches of Eggman's empire and this is how you repay me?!” Sonic hissed at them. The police stopped beating him helped him up to his feet dragged him over to the police car and tried to cuff him. “Cuff him, you're going away for a long time hedgehog.” The leader of the squad of policemen spat at sonic. “You'll never take me alive dammit.” He yelled still refusing capture so the police that was trying to cuff him slammed his face onto the hood of the car. “Sonic!” Tails yelled at the TV wishing he wasn't seeing what he was seeing.
 
After they finally managed to cuff Sonic they had to pass the task of getting him in the car. “Tails, Knux, Amy whoever is watching this help me you gotta get me out of prison.” Sonic said into the camera as a policeman konked him on the head with his nightstick and pushed him all the way into the car. At that point Tails had already turned the tv off. “I've got to find away to get Sonic out of jail.” He said to himself and began to think up a plan. In a millisecond Tails had thought of a perfect plan due to his amazing mind capacity and power. “Gotta get there fast….now.” Tails said walking toward the door and opening it. On the other side of the door Amy was standing there tears in her eyes. “Tails s…Sonic is i….in jail.” Amy said between sobs and began to hug Tails. “shhhhh don't cry Amy I'll find away to get Sonic out of jail.” Tails said calming her down a bit while he rubbed her back to calm her even more. “we'll go get him together.” Amy said as she let go of Tails and they ran all the way to the police station.
 
 
 
Later…..
 
 
Tails and Amy burst through the doors of the police station in an enraged furry. “Where's Sonic!” Amy hollered with her hammer ready to smash anyone who got in her way. “I'm sorry ma'am visiting hours are over.” The chief of police told Amy and Tails. Then all of a sudden Tails grabbed him and pulled him down to his level. “Listen you piece of shit we weren't asking to see him we were telling you!! So you better get your ass in gear and take us to Sonic… or else!” Tails threatened him. “Right away sir.” He replied. “That's better.” Amy said while she smacked his but with her hammer to make him move faster.
 
 
Meanwhile….
 
Sonic was sitting in his jail cell thinking about who would frame him and why they would kill Cream to get him arrested. He didn't understand why Cream? The murderer could have killed anyone else but instead he chose Cream. Did he hate cream? Did Cream do something to this guy. All the questions in Sonic's head left him baffled. “Sonic the hedgehog you have a visitor.” A guard said stepping out of the way so Tails and Amy could come into view. “Tails? Amy? Oh my god you came to see me.” Sonic said relieved that they came. “Of course silly.” Amy replied giving Sonic a warm smile which made him blush. “Yeah Sonic we know you're innocent.” Tails added. Sonic kinda got mad for a moment “Hey where are Knuckles and Rouge?” Sonic asked. “I honestly haven't a clue.” Tails replied “the bastards.” Amy mumbled.
 
 
Meanwhile…...
 
 
 
Knuckles was laying down on the shrine of the master emerald with his hands behind his head an his eyes closed. “Hey what's my handsome guardian doin' sleeping on the job.” A familiar voice said seductively. “what do you want Rouge?” Knuckles asked opening one eye. “You! I want you my handsome little echidna.” Rouge replied. Knuckles shot up both eyes wide open staring at Rouge. “What did you say bat girl?” Knux asked “You heard me.” Rouge said as she crawled over to Knuckles as close as possible. “I want you.” Rouge whispered in his ear. Knux's heart began to beat faster so fast he thought it might explode. Rouge with her excellent bat ears heard the sudden increase in his heart rate. “nervous are we?” she whispered and began to nibble on his ear hidden within his dreads. “don't worry I'll go easy on you.” She whispered as she kept on nibbling. Knux had to restrain himself from dragging her to the ground and ravishing themselves into a coma. He just went as slow a past as his animal instincts would allow. “try to keep up.” Knux whispered back Rouge opened her mouth to speak but her words were muffled by Knuckles lips on hers. His tongue tapped her bottom lip for entrance and she opened her mouth so their tongues could roam and search each other's mouths. They soon broke apart gasping for air but soon Knux started to nibble Rouge's neck erecting a few moans from her as she began to massage his now hardening member. Rouge tugged off his shoes and gloves so he was completely naked but Knuckles took his time with removing Rouge's clothing. He slowly removed the heart of her outfit revealing her gigantic breasts that had just come out of hiding. He began to lick her left nipple and massage her right breast erecting more moans from the horny bat. “Knuckles stop teasing me.” Rouge pled but no avail Knuckles continued to go at his current pace just to see how long Rouge would last without going crazy. Knuckles began to remove the rest of her outfit with ease until she was in her birthday suit. He trailed his warm hands down her perfectly curved body. “Have you done this before Rouge?” Knux asked “No.” she replied “do you trust me?” he asked her. “I trust you with my mind, soul, and body.” She responded.
 
 
 
Knuckles gently lay her on her back and slipped the head of his member inside of her entrance he eased it a little further until he came to her hymen. “we can stop now if you like.” Knuckles said “no keep going I trust you.” Rouge replied and with a powerful thrust he smashed her barrier which made her wince in pain a bit but she signaled for Knuckles to go on. He pulled his member out until the head was still inside then gently pushed it back in. as time went by his pace increased making Rouge scream his name. “Knuckles! Ohhhh fuck me harder and faster go as fast as you can.” Rouge pled he began to go faster and faster making rouge moan even louder. “oh Rouge.” Knuckles cried still picking up his pace with every thrust. Then suddenly he pulled out of Rouge and she knew why. So she got on her knees and slipped his rock hard cock into her mouth “ohhh Rouge.” Knuckles moaned. Rouge began to lick the tip of his head erecting even louder moans from her lover. Then she took the whole 12in into her mouth and started sucking on his cock. In and out she bobbed her head as Knuckles bucked his hips hitting the back of her throat just barely missing her uvula.
“Rouge I'm going to cuuuuuuummmmm!” Knux hollered as he shot his load inside of Rouge's mouth as she swallowed it all in one gulp with ease. Rouge took his cock out of her mouth then slipped off her boots. In a couple seconds rouge slipped her cute but dangerous feet around Knuckles cock and began to stroke his member with her feet. “you're a freaky bat aren't you?” Knuckles asked her between moans as she continued to rub his penis with her feet. Knuckles was getting the best footjob he ever had before in his life. As a matter of fact it was his only foot job in his life. Knuckles shot out his load again, but even more than the last time all over Rouges face. Then she suckled it all up. And took her feet off of knuckles now limp member. “I love you Knuckles.” Rouge whispered in his ear. “I love you too.” He whispered and they both fell asleep on the shrine of the Master Emerald with Tikal and Chaos inside it they had witnessed the whole scenario.
 
 
Later……
 
 
Tails had gone back to Amy's house with her because the killer that allegedly framed Sonic might come and kill her too. And if he tried Tails would be there to protect her all the way.
“Thanks for Coming to spend the night with me Tails.” Amy said unlocking the door to let both of them in and closed the door and locked it tight once they were in. “No problem Amy. That's what friends are for.” Tails responded with a smile on his face. “Well I'm gonna go fix dinner. You hungry?” She asked Tails who replied with a simple nod then she slipped her boots and her socks off and ran into the kitchen.
Amy's such a beautiful girl I wonder why Sonic can't see that. Tails thought to himself but decided no to dwell on such things and plopped himself down on the couch and turned the tv on. “hope it's on.” Tails mumbled to himself and switched the channel to Adult swim and Family Guy was on. “Yes!” Tails practically screamed but Amy ignored him. Tails continued to watch Family Guy until….. “dinner's ready!” Amy called from the kitchen and Tails got up and walked over to the dinning room and sat down at the table. Amy then walked out of the kitchen with two plates in her hands one with 10 pieces of chicken legs and the other had 10 chicken breasts with green beans mashed potatoes and gravy. Amy sat the plate with just 10 chicken legs down in front of Tails and sat the other plate down where she was going to sit (beside Tails) and began to gobble down her food. “Amy slow down your food's not going anywhere.” Tails told Amy putting his hand on her shoulder but Amy made a weird growl that most lions do when you bother them while they are eating. “Are you going to finish those?” Amy said referring to Tails' chicken. Not waiting for him to respond she grabbed all of the poor kit's chicken and gobbled it all up. Where the hell does she put it all? I mean damn! Tails thought to himself.
 
 
“You wanna watch some tv?” Amy asked Tails who replied with a simple nod. “Okay let's watch a movie.” Amy says a smile forming on her face. “Sure. What do you want to watch?” Tails asks hoping it's a good movie. “I wanna watch….Passion of Christ!” Amy replies running upstairs to go retrieve the movie. DAMMIT!!! Tails screamed inside his head. Of all the movies in the world to watch it had to be Passion of Christ. Don't get him wrong he loved Jesus he went to church on a weekly basis but when Cream was still alive they watched that movie millions of times and cream always cried in the end. Then he thought about Cream. He had totally forgotten that cream was killed. Tears began to form in his eyes “How could I forget that Cream is gone?!” Tails said as he buried his head in his arms. “Don't worry Tails.” A familiar voice said “Who said that?” Tails said frantically shaking his head then he saw Cream's spirit floating before him. “Don't worry Tails.” She said “Sonic didn't kill me it's up to you to find my killer and clear Sonic's name.” She said as she began to fade away “Don't go!” he pled “I'll always be with you Tails.” She disappeared.
 
“Found it!” Amy said running back down the stairs but froze when she saw Tails sitting there on her couch slouching with dry tear stains on his fur. “What's wrong Tails?” Amy asked sitting next to Tails and wrapping her arm around him. “Nothing.” Tails responded moving away from Amy a bit. “I just need to think.” Tails stated as he got up and walked out of the door. Amy shrugged and put the movie in and began to watch it.
 
 
2 hours later…
 
Tails returned to Amy's house came in and shut the door without a sound. He walked into the living room where he saw Amy asleep on the couch in a pink nightie sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. Tails gently picked her up and took her upstairs to her room. On his way up the stairs Tails was Staring at Amy's sleeping form and began to think she's so cute when she's asleep. As a matter of fact she's always cute. I still can't understand why Sonic can't see that. Is he gay or something? He has to be to always be running from her. Is he scared of her? Tails thought. Then he opened Amy's door and gently laid her down on her bed. “Good night Tails.” Amy mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.
“Good night Amy.” He replied and gave her a peck on the cheek that went downstairs. On his way down stairs Tails began thinking again I'll have to get up bright and early tomorrow if I'm going to go search for cream's killer. Maybe I'll call the chaotix tomorrow or something he thought.
 
 
Who would kill cream and why would they do it what reasons did this killer have to kill such an innocent doe. It couldn't just be to get Sonic out of the picture. Could it? Well I'll just have to find that out tomorrow. Who knows maybe eggman's behind this Tails thought as he went over to the closet and opened it. Then he pulled a pink blanket out. Figures he took the blanket plopped back down on Amy's soft pink couch pulled the blanket over him and went to sleep.
 
 
 
END CHAPTER: REAN AND REVIEW.