Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Who Will you trust Tails? ❯ Chapter 4: Connecting with the darkness ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: this chapter will be extremely short but just long enough for this stranger to explain who he is. I'll make up for it in the next chapter I promise.
 
 
Chapter 4: Connecting with the darkness
 
 
 
“Who the hell said that?” Tails growled, darting his head back and forth trying to find the mysterious stranger. “Why it was me.” The stranger replied. It walked out of the shadows to reveal itself. He was a black furred twin tailed fox with red eyes, and furry white muzzle and chest. “Hello Miles.” The stranger said.
 
 
“Who are you?!” Tails demanded. “Well I'm shocked that you don't know who I am Miles. I certainly know who you are.” The figure said through an evil smirk. “Well apparently I don't know who you are so will you please fill me in!?” Tails retorted
 
The strange fox chuckled a bit and walked toward Tails. “Miles I am Spite, your dark side.” The stranger said he then stopped walking. “What do you mean by….. My dark side?” Tails asked in confusion. Spite's smile quickly transformed into a frown. “I meant exactly what I said by it!” he replied.
 
 
“Well how come I've never seen you before?” Tails asked, taking a few steps back from this stranger. “You have seen me…. Just not with your eyes.” Spite responded. “Huh?” “See, whenever someone makes you mad or causes you to suffer inside I come out. It may only be for a few seconds but I tend to make you say things you wouldn't normally say.” Spite explained. “Like,” Tails asked “Like when you called Amy a bitch this morning. That was I.” He answered. “Like I said before I live within you. I am your dark side, the evil that resides within your soul. And when the more and more angry you become the more that malice and hatred feeds me. It makes me more powerful. That is why I am standing before you talking with you right now.” He stated.
 
 
“What anger and hatred have I felt in order for you to develop a physical form?” Tails asked. “The hatred you created for Cream's so called killer.” Spite replied. “Then how come you don't look more sinister and evil than you already do?” Tails asked. Spite lifted three fingers into the air. “I have three forms each one more dangerous than the last. The form that I am in now is my first form. The more and more hatred and anger you feed me the faster I grow through these forms.” Spite explained. “What happens when you reach your third form?” Tails questioned. “Well for starters the world will be plunged into 500 years of chaos…. Or at least until I am defeated.” He replied.
 
“But how can I well you posses enough power to plunge the world into complete chaos?” the young kit asked. “Easy I can just absorb all the negative energy surrounding me and unleash it upon the world!” he answered. Tails began to get a little worried. I better keep an eye on him. He thought. “How did you come into existence anyway?” Tails asked. “I came into existence the first time you ever expressed anger.” Tails glanced back at his tails. “Yes Miles the first time you were teased about your tails I came into existence. Those fuckheads that teased you until you cried were the reason that I am standing before you.”
 
“Why are you here?” Tails asked.
 
“That will be explained in due time Miles.” Spite vanished.
 
“Where are you?” Tails asked. I'm in your mind. Remember I reside inside of you Miles. The next time you feel anger or hatred you'll see me again. Spite told him in premonition.
 
 
A/N: Spite belongs to me and is my property. So in order to use him you need my permission. So his orgin's been revealed. The next chapter will be longer. Ta-Ta for now!