Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wind's Revenge ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Sega owns period…

Author's note: I decided to rewrite the prologue, because the last one sucked…So Enjoy.

Wind's revenge (Prologue)

3 years after Shadow's Adventure

A white hedgehog entered an abandoned warehouse where a red hedgehog with black quills waited for him. "Took you long enough, Wind." said the red hedgehog. "Don't embarrass me Deadpool, as long as I made it, it shouldn't matter if it took me long or not!" said Wind. "Yes, of course…So why did you call me again?" asked Deadpool. "I got this offer from GUN, we have to find a blue echidna that goes by the name of Fiona." said Wind. "How much?" asked Deadpool with a concerned look on his face. "100 grams!" said Wind with a smirk on his face. "100 GRAMS??? Are you sure???" screamed the red hedgehog. "Absolutely, we split the bounty 50/50 as usual." said Wind. "I still don't believe it…" said Deadpool. "Take a look for yourself." said Wind while handing him an official GUN letter, Deadpool took it and started reading.

"Dear Bounty Hunters,

Our men are unable to find the blue echidna that goes by the name of Fiona. She worked with Robotnik and was involved in the Shadow project. The reward is of 100 grams to anybody who can find her.

Good Hunt."

"She worked with Robotnik???" asked Deadpool. "Yep, even though he never said anything about her…" said Wind. Deadpool was hesitant, he needed the money, but he didn't want to get in any trouble with those still loyal to Robotnik…Especially Eggman… he thought. Then Wind disturbed his thoughts. "Are you in or out?" asked Wind, his laser eye flashing. Deadpool knew that Wind did that to either show that he was getting impatient or he just wanted to scare the hell out of someone. But Deadpool had been around Wind for years, and he wasn't intimidated by some red flash, and Wind knew that. "I'm in!" he finally said. "Good, let's go!" said Wind as they left.