Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wind's Revenge ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Sega own Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Knuckles and any Sonic characters.

Author's note: To me, Robotnik and Eggman are two different persons. So don't you go all ballistic on me, because that's what I think.

Wind's Revenge.

Sonic was waiting for someone at Station Square. "Man, what could that guy be doing???" he asked. Then a red echidna walked up to him, "Yo, Sonic! What's up?" asked Knuckles. "I'm waiting for Tails! Do you know where that guy is?" asked Sonic. "Well, when I called, he said that I didn't had to call…" said Knuckles with a puzzled look on his face. "He's still listening to that CD!!! Dammit!!!" screamed Sonic.

_____________________________________________________

& lt; div name="Normal" align="left" style=" padding: 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm; ">

Wind was riding his motorcycle and Deadpool was riding his not so far behind. They were in Station Square and Wind wanted to raise some hell, but it was better if they didn't attract attention. "Hey Wind, what do you say we raise some hell?" asked Deadpool over his comm. unit. "You're on!" answered Wind.

_____________________________________________________

& lt; div name="Normal" align="left" style=" padding: 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm; ">

"I don't believe it" said Sonic. "Me neither, man" said Knuckles. Then they heard people screaming. "Tails?" asked Knuckles. "I get the feeling it's something bigger…"answered Sonic. Then two motorcycles sped past them. "They're over the speed limit…" said Knuckles. "They're not only doing that, they raising hell! We have to stop them!" said Sonic. "I like raising hell!!!!!" said Knuckles. "You're not helping…"said Sonic. "Ok…I'll help you." said Knuckles. They ran after the two bikers.

_____________________________________________________

& lt; div name="Normal" align="left" style=" padding: 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm; ">

"Wind, 6 o' clock!!!" said Deadpool over his comm. unit. Wind looked behind him and saw Sonic and Knuckles running after them. "The wimpy duo! Let's take 'em Deadpool!!!" answered Wind. "I'm with you!" said Deadpool. With that, they both executed a 1800 spin and waited for Sonic and Knuckles.

_____________________________________________________

& lt; div name="Normal" align="left" style=" padding: 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm; ">

"Yo, they've stopped, maybe it was some kind of trap!" said Knuckles. "Doubt that, my echidna. They probably just wanna talk…" answered Sonic. "I hope your right…"said Knuckles.

Why did Wind and Deadpool stopped? Find out next time!