Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wind's Revenge ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Sega owns Sonic. I own Wind and Jiece18 owns Speed.

Wind's Revenge

-South Island-

Wind and Deadpool were in an abandoned military complex.

"Do you know where we're going?" asked Deadpool.

"Yep, if I didn't know, we wouldn't be here…right?" answered Wind.

"Whatever you say, my hedgehog. But I think that we should go back…Besides what do you think we'll find here?" asked Deadpool.

"There's suppose to be a main computer where you can check everyone's file." answered Wind.

"You mean, that you can check where that Fiona used to live?" asked Deadpool.

"Exactly, I just hope that no one got here before us…" said Wind.

______________________________________________________________

A bounty hunter was going through some files in the main computer.

"Computer. Search: Fiona." said the bounty hunter.

"Searching…Found 1 match." said a feminine voice.

"Display." ordered the bounty hunter.

On the computer's main screen, a picture of a blue echidna appeared with some data on the left.

"Excellent…Computer, print data." ordered the bounty hunter.

"Printing…printing complete." said the feminine voice.

Then the bounty hunter took the sheet from the printer and folded it to put it in his utility belt. Then he heard noises coming toward the control room. He found an hiding place and hid there.

______________________________________________________________

"You see, there's nothing here." said Deadpool.

"You asked me to calm down back at Station Square and I did. Now YOU calm down!!!" said a rather irritated Wind.

"Ok, ok…But really do you think the computer is still operational?" asked Deadpool.

"Of course, I use it every time!" answered Wind.

"Oh, I see…" said Deadpool.

"Always use the tools at your disposition." said Wind.

Then they entered the control room.

"Looks like we made it first." said Deadpool.

"I don't think so…" said Wind.

"How come???" asked Deadpool.

"Someone already done a search for Fiona…It means someone has been here before us!" answered Wind.

"Oooh boy!!!" said Deadpool.

"Let's print this and leave on the double!!! Computer print and display printing history…" ordered Wind.

"Printing…Printing complete." said the feminine voice and on the main screen the printing history appeared.

"DAMMIT!!! DEADPOOL GRAB THE SHEET AND LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" shouted Wind.

"Why???" asked Deadpool.

"The last time the printer was used was two minutes ago…We have to get out NOW!!!!" shouted Wind.

Deadpool took the sheet and ran after Wind.

"You two aren't getting away that easily, said a voice in the shadows, SPEED SHOT!!!" a blast of green energy flew out of the bounty hunter's hands and went straight toward Wind and Deadpool. Deadpool turned around and fired a Death Ray straight at the ball of green energy. A huge explosion was created.

"So, you must be Wind…Never though that you'd run away from a fight." said the bounty hunter, while coming out of the shadows.

"Normally I don't, but I don't fight near precious pieces of hardware…" answered Wind.

"A good philosophy, I guess that you're right…" answered the bounty hunter.

"And you are…?" asked Deadpool.

"The name is Sperk." said the bounty hunter.

"Sperk? I heard of you, you're that bounty hunter who has befriended with Sonic!!!" said Wind.

"Yep, we're like brothers." said Sperk.

"Too bad you're 'brother' isn't half the warrior that you are…" said Deadpool.

"Humph, I don't care what you say about him, but he has helped me a couple of times, and so did I." said Sperk.

"Well, this little chat was very enjoyable, but you've got info that you're not allowed to have." said Wind while taking out two guns.

"Huh?" asked Sperk.

Wind aimed at Sperk's chest and fired.

"What??? Tranquilizer darts???" asked Sperk.

"Yep, now if you excuse us, we'll take the info you printed and we'll leave…" answered Wind as Sperk fell on the ground unconscious.

______________________________________________________________

Not too bad, eh? Anyway, plz review.