Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wind's Revenge ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: Sega owns Sonic, Nights, PS, PSO and a lot of other things which don't even appear in this fanfic

Disclaimer: Sega owns Sonic, Nights, PS, PSO and a lot of other things which don't even appear in this fanfic.

Wind's Revenge

-West Mountains-

"I can't believe that he got away!!!! I had him right in front of me, fuck!!" screamed Wind.

"Calm down, the bounty is Fiona, not Shadow." said Deadpool.

"You're right." said Wind.

"Let's get going, who knows if there are any other giant cockroaches around!!!" said Deadpool

"Yep, we better get going!" answered Wind.

______________________________________________________________

-Station Square's Hospital-

"So, I have to take this as a no?" asked Speed.

"When I get out of here, I'll help you. Not before." answered Sonic.

"Ok, I'll have to talk to Shadow, c ya!" said Speed as he left.

"Phew!" said Sonic.

"You are so weird sometimes…" said Knuckles.

______________________________________________________________

3 days later

-West Mountains-

"Yo! Shadow! What's up?" asked Speed.

"Nothing, I met with one of my old enemies three days ago." answered Shadow.

"Which one?" asked Speed.

"Wind." answered Shadow.

"Not you too!!!!" screamed Speed.

"Huh?" asked Shadow.

"First Sonic, now you!!! What is wrong with this hedgehog???" asked Speed.

"I'm the one who removed his right eye…" answered Shadow.

"Why did you do THAT???" asked Speed.

"Well, I thought he was spying on me. So I did it!" answered Shadow.

"Looks I'll have to take them on solo." said Speed.

"If you need help, just call." said Shadow as he tossed Speed a cell phone.

"Will do!" said Speed and then he took off.

Just don't call too often thought Shadow. Then he started cooking.

______________________________________________________________

After searching, our duo found Fiona.

"Who send you here?" asked the blue echidna.

"You'll find out when we capture you!" answered Deadpool.

"Who are you?" asked Fiona.

"You don't who we are?" asked Wind.

"Ain't got a clue!" answered Fiona.

"That's a shame, because even the black hedgehogs say 'Oh, Wind we're fearing ya, man!'" said Wind, then he started laughing.

"Luckily for me, my back-up isn't consisted of black hedgehogs!" answered Fiona.

Then 3 white mountain hedgehogs arrived and surrounded our heroes.

"That's the best ya got?" asked Deadpool.

"No" answered Fiona

"That's reassuring…" said Wind.

Then one of the hedgehogs ran toward Deadpool, but he simply took one his swords, which always were on his back, and cut that hedgehog's arm off. The hedgehog fell on the floor and screamed in pain. Blood was everywhere.

"How many of you want to share the same fate?" asked Deadpool.

The two remaining hedgehogs backed away a bit.

Exactly what I thought. Thought Deadpool.

______________________________________________________________

Speed was looking at the battle scene with his binoculars.

They're stronger than I thoughtBetter give Shadow a call. Thought Speed. He took the cell phone Shadow gave him. Nah, I can handle this myself!!! Said Speed to himself then he started running toward the battlefield.

______________________________________________________________

Wind's right eye shot a laser at one of the hedgehogs. The other hedgehog received a bullet between the eyes.

"Piece of cake!!" said Wind.

"You haven't seen the last of me, bounty hunters." said Fiona as she took a device from one of her shoes.

"What the fu…" said Wind, but he was interrupted as smoke filled the battlefield. Everyone was blinded except Fiona(who had put a mask before) and Wind's right eye. But Fiona had already escaped…Then Speed arrived.

"Now what???" asked Wind.

"I'm here for that blue echidna, but I guess she got away…" said Sperk.

"No shit, Sherlock!" said Deadpool.

"Alright, I had just about enough of you two. I'll crush right here, right now!!! SPEED SHOT!!!" screamed Sperk.

"Holy…" said Wind, but he was cut off as the beam of green energy blasted Wind and Deadpool away. Then he got up. "Let me see you try that move again…"

"My pleasure!!, said Sperk, SPEED SHOT!!!!"

"WIND WALL!!!" Wind punched the ground and the wind flew toward Speed, sending his own ray toward him. The ray hit Speed and he got knocked several feet away. "I like to see them fly away like that…" said Wind.

"Let's finish him!" Deadpool said, taking out one of his guns and aiming it at Speed's prone body.

"Do it!" said Wind.

When Deadpool was about to press the trigger, a bullet knocked the pistol out of his hands. "What the fuck???" asked Deadpool. He looked in the direction the bullet came from and saw a female echidna. "Now what???" asked Wind.

"You've met your doom bounty hunters!" said the echidna.

"Really, I'd love to see you try that!" said Wind.

"Let's do this then." said the echidna, jumping from where she was to Wind's current position. The echidna tried to punch him, but he caught her arm and twisted it.

"Too bad you can't back up your bold claims!" said Wind. Then the echidna kicked him in the knee and then punched him. Wind took a few steps back. "You were saying?" said the female echidna.

She's better than I thought…Who is she?? thought Wind. I have to end this one quickly

"You're mine!" screamed Sperk as he tackled Deadpool down on the ground. "Shut up!" said Deadpool, and he made his opponent flip over him, then he punched him in the jaw. Sperk retaliated with a kick to the abdomen. "Hold it right there!" said Wind.

"What do you…NO!!!" said Sperk. Wind was holding the echidna from behind and had a gun aimed straight at her head.

"Oh yes, let my friend go and bring us the bounty by tomorrow. Same time, same place. We'll trade. I'll give you back this echidna, while you'll hand over Fiona…AHAHAHA!!!" said Wind.

"Don't listen to him, Speed!" said the female echidna.

"Oh, so YOU are Speed. I was asking myself what mom would call her child Sperk…" said Wind.

"Why you…" said Speed.

"Don't forget, tomorrow. And don't try anything foolish!!! Deadpool we're out of here." said Wind. Deadpool went by his side and put his hand on Wind's shoulder. "WIND STOPPER!!!!" In a flash they were gone.

"DAMN YOU WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Speed.

______________________________________________________________

Phew, that took me long enough…anyway, please review. It's hard to continue writing when no one is commenting your work. So please, do it!