Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ A Complicated Twist in Time and Space ❯ Chaos Control ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Complicated Twist in Time and Space
Chapter 1: Chaos Control
Disclaimer: I do not own all the Sonic characters mentioned in this fic. I only own all my OCs!!
Hiya, readers! I'm Valliant Pendragon, at your service!! I planned this to be a 20 chapter story with 2 sequels. Kind of long but I'll make it!! On with the story!!
In the gap between Time and Space…
“Squire Pendragon!! Come to my office at once or it'll be detention for you!” yelled a voice on the intercom. Tosians covered their ears with their paws to muffle the super loud yelling. One Tosian, a mixed breed, immediately ran to a teleport platform nearby with her paws on her ears.
“Chief Striker's office! Hurry with it!!” she yelled as she stepped on the platform. There was an orange flash of light and a chiming sound and the mixed breed Tosian disappeared.
There was another orange flash of light and she reappeared in Chief Striker's office.
“Pendragon! Front and center!” yelled a Panther Tosian behind his desk. He is Chief Striker. Commander of the Time and Space Rangers. He has jet black fur and silver irises but he always covers them with a pair of sunglasses. He usually wears a camouflage military uniform and he has a strict attitude which usually scares the fur/feathers/scales/skin out of younger Rangers.
“Sir, you have to take it easy with the intercom. Have mercy on our ears, yo!” she remarked cockily as she walked over to the middle of the room.
“I don't have time for your cocky remarks, Pendragon! I have assigned you to a dangerous mission with your teammates in Isalo. They need your help.” Chief Striker said.
“Why not. Sounds fun! I'll go, Chief.” She replied with a smirk “I haven't had any excitement in a looooong while.”
“What are you waiting for, Pendragon?! GO!”
She is Ember Heliodora Pendragon. Leo is what she wants everyone to call her. She's a mixed species Tosian. A mix with an Eagle, Lion and Fox. She has tan fur and, a white muzzle, white tips at the end of her tail and ears, waist long red hair and amber irises. She usually wears a red and navy blue shirt with a breastplate over it, blue shorts, and red combat boots. She also wears an electric blue headband on her forehead.
“Are you sure this is the right portal, dude? My Time Sense is telling me it's not.” said Leo.
“Yes, miss. This is the right portal. Maybe you're just nervous, Miss.”, Said the shortsighted Mole Operator, wearing very thick glasses.
“You're the Operator. I trust you but I still don't think this is the right one…”
“Whatever, miss. Off you go!”
Leo jumped in the portal and was soon flying through the Time and Space Currents.
“Maybe the Operator is right. Maybe I am nervous…” she thought “But WAIT! Leo Pendragon never is nervous!! There is something wrong with this portal and I can feel it.”
As soon as she finished her thoughts, there was a BANG!
“What in the name of Uther Pendragon was that?!”
The noise came from something trying to force its way through the Currents and indeed there was a huge slash on the left side of the Currents.
“Time Demons!! I knew there was something wrong with this portal!!”
BANG! RIP! A Minotaur Time Demon slashed its way through the walls of the Currents with its huge battle axe!!
“Pendragon!! I'm here for revenge!!” the Demon roared.
“Yikes!”
“Now that you are all alone and no back up to help you, I can kill you!!”
“Not today for I have a plan B!!”
“And that is what, Pendragon?”
“This!”
Leo unleashed a fury of flames from her palms that caused some damage to the Demon.
“So typical of you. Very well, Pendragon, I shall fight.”
The Minotaur charged, swinging his axe and swung toward Leo but she dodged it.
“Is that the best you can do?” she mocked with a smirk.
The Demon roared and fired dark green energy beams at her and she blocked it by a wall of fire. She flapped her huge wings and rose in the air. She unsheathed her sword from its scabbard.
“Using the Excalibur won't save you, Pendragon!”
“Oh really? I've learnt a few tricks since I've beaten you!” she said, “Take this! Feather Inferno!”
A flurry of red feathers on fire appeared and hit the Demon causing huge damage. The Demon roared in pain.
“I too have learnt from my foolish mistakes! Dark Emerald Bombardment!!”
Huge emerald meteors appeared above Leo and began to fall. Leo tried her best to dodge the meteors but…
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
A meteor caught her leg and with it she fell. And it hurt her leg.
“Give up, Pendragon?”
“No, not yet!”
She lifted the Excalibur and pointed it at him.
“What are you trying to do, Pendragon?”
“Something I haven't done in a long time, Demon… Chaos Blast…”
The blast pushed him out of the Currents and knocked him out. Leo smirked in triumph.
“I have never thought I had to do that one day… Now I have to find shelter… Chaos Control…”
There was a flash and she was gone.
200000000 years in the past… Mobius…
“Eggman, you won't get away with this!!” yelled Tails.
“I already have!” said Eggman in his huge Egg-Tyranobot. In the bot's claws was a red Chaos Emerald.
“Sonic's down, Knuckles's down, Rogue's down, Shadow's down, Silver's down and Espio's down! You can't stop me, fox-boy!”
BANG! Leo appeared in thin air and it fell to the ground.
“Chaos Control? My, my, what do we have here?”
The robot's claws picked up the figure and brought it to the window so Egghead- I mean Eggman can see.” A Mobian?”
Leo started to stir and she woke up.
“Where am I?” she said sleepily. She rubbed her eyes with her gloved paw and…
“Merlin's pants! Who the heck are you? Take it easy on my leg, yo.”
“I am Eggman, Mobian. And I demand that you tell me how did you come here?”
“Chaos Control, duh. And, dude, change your name.”
“Where is the Chaos Emerald?!”
“Uh…. I don't know?”
“Liar! My scanners say that you have a Chaos Emerald! Give it to me!!”
“I don't have no emerald, dude! And take it easy on the robo grip.”
“I won't take it easy on the grip until you GIVE ME THE CHAOS EMERALD!!”
“So, you want to do it the hard way, eh? All right, take this!” Leo suddenly burst into flames melting the robot's claws and she broke free. She flew out of reach and punched the window, breaking it.
“Grrrrrrr!” Eggman pushed a button and missiles were fire from the robot's jaws. The missiles tailed Leo in flight but Leo blew them up with blasts of fire.
“I've seen better attacks, dude!” she mocked, sticking her tongue out at him. This really made Eggman mad and he pressed every button on the panel and a horde of bombs, missiles, lasers and bullets were fired at her.
“Look out!” Tails yelled.
Leo just smirked. She summoned a fiery tornado and controlled it to head for the horde. The tornado sucked all the bombs, lasers, missiles and bullets!
The tornado hit the Egg-Tyranobot and it exploded!
“I'll get my revenge, girl!!” he yelled as he escaped in an escape pod and he was outta sight.
Leo yahooed in triumph and landed next to Tails and sat down.
"That was so cool!!" said Tails.
“Ow, I forgot about my leg… Anyway, buddy, are you all right?”
“Yeah. Who are you?”
“I'm Leo and you?”
“Tails.”
“Good to meet you, kid and these are your pals?”
Leo pointed at the Sonic, Silver, Knuckles, Rogue, Shadow and Espio.
“Yes, Leo.”
“Better take `em to some hospital.”
“Your leg's broken, Leo. You also have to go.”
“Nah, this'll heal in a day or two. You have a phone or something, kid?”
“Yes, Leo and you have to go too.”
“Maybe I'll go, kid. The pain's bothering me.”
Tails called the hospital and pretty soon 3 ambulances arrived and the hospital people carried Sonic and Shadow in one, Espio, Rouge and Knuckles in one big one and Silver and Leo in one.
“Do I have to?”
“Yes, Leo. Your leg needs professional treatment.”
“Alright, kid. See ya at the ward.”
Tails hopped in the one with Sonic in it. All the ambulances drove off to the Station Square Hospital and there Leo's adventure in Mobius really begins.
A Complicated Twist in Time and Space
Chapter 2: DWA
Hiya,readers!! Here's chapter 2! And a recap to jog your memory if you forgot!!
Dream…
Somewhere on Mobius in the Middle Ages…
Why in the name of Uther Pendragon are we here?” a Female Eagle-Lion -Fox - a hybrid - - Mobian, cocking her head to the right.
Because we double dared you, Leo!!” said a Parrot Mobian.
Sir Lancealot will be really mad if he sees us out of Camelot, Rison…” said a grey Seal Mobian in her soft, timid voice.
Then if you don't do it you are a scaredy chicken cat!” snickered a Hyena Mobian.
I'm no scaredy chicken cat!! I'll prove it!!” yelled Lio, stepping towards the mysterious blue jewel, glowing in the darkness of the forest.
Go on, pick it up, Leo, unless you're too chicken to do it!!” mocked the Hyena.
Don't do it, Leo!! It's witchcraft!! The law said that whoever meddles in witchcraft shall be put to death!!” warned the Seal.
No way, Kris-Hannah! I'm no chicken to back down!”
Leo slowly walked there in silence…
Would you hurry and grab it!!” yelled Rison impatiently.
Leo glared at him. She then touched the blue jewel and slowly picked it up and held in her gloved paw. She raised it in triumph and blew a raspberry at Rison and Fell, the Hyena.
Congrats, Leo. You're no chicken.” Said Rison mockingly clapping his hands, “Last one to the Melee Ring is Snail-Slime!” He then flapped his green wings and headed for the Melee Ring, cawing in amusement.
No fair, Rison!! I don't want to be Snail-Slime!!” yelled Fell, making a run for it.
Hey, wait up!!” yelled Kris-Hannah, “Aren't you coming, Leo?” She asked sitting next to the hybrid.
You go, Kris-Hannah. I'm going to stay here for a little while.”
You sure?”
Yeah.Go.”
Kris-Hannah shrugged and ran away. Leo was examining the jewel with her Falcon-like vision, taking in every detail. Her amber eyes seemed to light up because of the blue glow of the jewel.
What is this? I don't think it's witchcraft…”
Carefully turning it in her gloved paw, she stared at it. She didn't notice it was dark already.
It's telling me something but I don't get it…” she thought.
Chaos Control….” The voice chanted in her mind. Leo didn't understand it since the voice seemed so distant and almost too soft to hear.
I can't hear it too well but I can hear snippets of it. I just have to listen.”
Chaos Control… Chaos Control….”
Cha….Chaos-uh…. Chaos Cont-um…. Chaos Control! I've got it! Chaos Control!! Is that what you're telling me, jewel? But what is Chaos Control?” she yelled. “I can say it again and again but nothing's happening!!”
After saying this, the jewel suddenly flashed blue shortly and again and again and again.
Sorry, jewel!! Did I make you angry? I didn't know that jewels have feelings! Honest!!”
But the jewel didn't stop. Instead, it flashed brighter and brighter. And in one bright flash, she disappeared…
Leo's eyes shot open and she was breathing heavily.
“Just a dream. A dream.” said firmly.
“Leo! You're awake!” said a familiar voice.
“Tails! What's up, kid?”
“Sonic and the others are fine, Leo. They're still here because I told them about you. I wanted to wait for you.”
“Thanks kid. How's my leg?”
“The doctors said your leg healed overnight! That was amazing!! How'd you do that?”
“Well, it's a skill all Tosians have, kid.”
“Tosians? Aren't you a Mobian?”
“Err…Did I say Tosians?”
The door opened and in came a pink hedgehog we all know.
“Tails, we have to go home! I think your friend's going to be out till tomorrow.” said Amy.
“She's awake, Amy! Leo's awake!” said Tails.
“Huh? Oh, sorry. I didn't notice that you're already awake.”
“Nah, that's all right, dudette. Besides I'm all ready to go. Bye, Tails.” Leo leapt up from her bed and headed for the door.
“Don't leave, Leo.” Pleaded Tails.
“I have to, kid.
To be continued… Please R&R!! No flames please!! Constructive critisms are welcomed.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form