Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ A Complicated Twist in Time and Space ❯ DWA part 2 and A New Disguise ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A Complicated Twist in Time and Space

Chapter Two part Two: DWA and A disguise

Disclaimer: I do not own all Sonic characters. I only own the plot and my OCs.

Hiya! Avin Airodu is back again! I just put a quarter of the 2nd chapter in my last update. Leo's secrets will be unveiled a bit in here.



Recap:

"Tails, we have to go home! I think your friend's going to be out till tomorrow." said Amy.

"She’s awake, Amy! Leo’s awake!" said Tails.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I didn’t notice that you’re already awake."

"Nah, that’s all right, dudette. Besides I’m all ready to go. Bye, Tails." Leo leapt up from her bed and headed for the door.

"Don’t leave, Leo." Pleaded Tails.

"I have to, kid."


Story start..

"I have to, kid."

"But I have so many questions to ask you."

"Like?"

"Eggman said you have a Chaos Emerald. Is it true?"

"Look, Tails, I really have to go. It's really important."

"We're not letting you go until you've answered all our questions." Amy said, hands on her hip and blocking her way to the door.

"Look, I really have to go! I shouldn't even be here!"

"What's all the ruckus?" Sonic entered the ward.

"Sonic-kun!" Amy squealed hugging Sonic.

"Get off me!"

"Not unless you marry me!"

"Amy!!"

"Oh boy..." sighed Tails.

"This is my chance." thought Leo.

Leo's eyes glowed a soft blue and she whispered, "Chaos Control."

In a flash of blue flames, Leo disappeared into thin air.

"Leo!" gasped Tails.

Amy let go of Sonic when the flames appeared and disappeared, her mouth was agape.

"Whoa! Chaos Control without a Chaos Emerald!"

Knuckles barged in when he heard the shouting.

"Where's the hybrid?" he asked.

"She used Chaos Control and she disappeared, Knux" Sonic replied.

"I knew she has a Chaos Emerald with her!" said Knuckles clenching his fist.

"But how? The Chaos Emeralds were thrown across the world! How could she find it?" said Tails.

"Change of plans, Tails, we find her and we beat her up. Then, get the Emerald!'

"Knuckles! How can you say such a thing like that?! Leo saved your life back there!" said Tails.

"She's dangerous! Who knows what she can do with that Chaos Emerald! I don't know how she conjured flames like that but there's one thing I know
that she's dangerous!!"

"Tails, Knux's got a point." Sonic remarked

"I agree with Sonic-kun. Your so called friend Leo seemed to be hiding an awful lot of things from us." Amy said.

"But Leo saved your lives..." Tails said.

"Look Tails-"

"I know Knuckles. We'll find her."

Somewhere in the outskirts of Station Square...

"I can't conjure a portal... *Blitz..." said Leo as she stood on a hill overlooking the city.

Dusk was closing in and the sun was setting.

"Just what I needed." she said sarcasticly "*Flame!!!!"

Suddenly, her watch started to beep a techo song and Leo put her attention to her watch instead of the setting sun. She pressed a small silver button on the side of
the watch screen and in a swip, the time screen changed to a fuzzy screen with a an orange and green Hare Tosians on it. The orange Hare had deep blue hair
and it'svery messy and fierce orange eyes and wearing rimless glasses. The green Hare had sky blue hair and pale blue- almost silver eyes. The orange Hare was
wearing a long lab coat with a royal blue T-shirt underneath it and he was wearing a pair of white pants made from *NANO cloth. The green Hare was wearing roayal blue armor
and had pale blue gloves almost simular to Sonic's gloves but with silver *Cylconite metal knuckles on it.

"Leo! Thank Tikal that you're still alive!!" said the orange Hare with relief.

"Of course I'm alive, Apollo! Do you want me dead or something?" Leo replied with a smirk.

"No!" said Apollo said quickly "Anyway where and when are you?! We lost your signal 24.52 hours ago!!"

"All I know is that I used Chaos Control to escape a Time Demon in the Currents and BAM and I got thrown into this world and I had to fight
with some guy called Eggman and I met some fox kid called Tails and I was sent to a hospital because I was knocked out because I was really tired and-"

"We get the point Leo!" said the green Hare stopping Leo's rambling. "Look, we don't care what the hell happened to you in there. You have to go to Isalo
immediately!! Pilot needs you!!"

"The problem is that I can't get out of here, Hoishi. The seems to be something blocking my *CE from reaching the Currents."

"What!? That's impossible!! Your CE levels are over than the rest of the *Originals' levels!!" Apollo yelled, slamming his hand on the keyboard.

"Yeah, I know that but like I said before, something's blocking my CE."

"We'll there must be another way." Hoishi said.


"The portals can't reach you either. I tried that yesterday." Apollo added.


"Well, I'll just have to find the rest of the Emeralds."

"What?!!! There are Chaos Emeralds there?!!?" Hoishi yelled.

"Yeah."

"The past... Your on Mobius. Our past home." said Apollo.

"Bingo, Pollo!"

"Mobius! You're in the restricted area!! Get out of there!" Shouted Hoishi.

"I can't, Hoishi. Not now. I have to grab the rest of the Emeralds to increase my CE levels and blast through the blockage."

"Are you sure you can handle this, Leo?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine, Pollo. I always burn out of sticky *sitches." replied Leo with a smirk.

"Alright, I'll tell the Chief then. The rest is up to you." sighed Hoishi, "Be careful and don't corrupt Time, Leo."

"Yeah, don't I always?"

"DWA, Contact out." said Apollo and the screen disappeared and the time screen was there again. It showed MT 2008AD 23:12.

"The past. Always corrupted." she sighed, "Anyway, now that those Mobians are after me, I have to change my image."

Leo's eyes glowed a fierce blue for a minute and then blue flames surrounded her body. In a flash of flames, Leo was no longer a *Chimera Hybrid. She was
a deep red male Hedgehog with his upper quills slightly pointing up like Shadow's and the lower quills were long and pointing down like Silver's lower quills.
His quills were highlighted with a golden yellow shade and his eyes were gold as well. He had two smaller quills acting as bangs- similar to Tails's bangs.
Those were highlighted as well. The fur around his eyes were highlighted with yellow like Shadow's. His muzzle was a light tan and he had a small tuft of white
fur on his chest shaped like wings. He had red fur covering his arms and legs. He was wearing a deep blue T-shirt and over it was an open red and white vest.
He wore grey cargo pants and red sneakers with a yellow tiger stripe on the side and white soles. The last touch was an electric blue bandanna he wore around
his neck.

"Alright, perfect diguise. Works all the time." He/She said in a teen voice similar to Sonic's. "Now, a different name for the same disguise... Hmmm... Ah, I
know!! Genesis. Genesis the Hedgehog." Genesis smirked and ran off to the direction of the city in supersonic speed with a smirk on his face and an adventurous
spark in his eyes.


Phew!! That was hard work!! Took me 2 hours to write this!! Hope you like it and please R&R!!



Next time on A Complicated Twist in Time and Space...

"Ow!" said Sonic as he bumped into a deep red Hedgehog.

"Watch where you're going!!" yelled the red Hedgehog rubbing his aching head.

"Sorry, dude." Sonic held the red Hedgehog's blue fingerless gloved hand and helped him up.

"Thanks, dude."

"Haven't seen you around here. You new here?"

"Yeah, dude. The name's Genesis. Genesis the Hedgehog."

"I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog."

"Sonic-kun!!!"

Amy ran into Genesis and hugged him so tightly that his face was becoming blue.

"Ag! Geroffme!! Ar!"

Amy looked up and let go of Genesis and slapped him.

"Sorry!! I thought you were Sonic! There you are Sonic-kun!!"

Before she could hug him...