Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ A Complicated Twist in Time and Space ❯ Jennysis ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Complicated Twist in Time and Space
 
Chapter 3: Greetings, mate!!
 
Hiya! Here's chapter 3, folks!! Enjoy!! Please R&R!!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sonic characters or the mentioned song. I only own my OCs: Leo Pendragon, Chief Amadeus Striker, Hoishi Hare, Apollo Zeus, Genesis the Hedgehog, Lilac Rose, Dianne Zeus, Pilot Aurorao, Skyler the Hedgehog, Lightning the Hedgehog, Lara Craftson, Kaori Pendragon, Lucas Pendragon, Akakirii, Rison Winds, Fell Laughter, Sir Lancelot Lancer.
 
This key will be a future reference to you readers!!
 
“Thinking”
 
“Talking”
 
“Toaraiane Language”
 
Spell Casting
 
Recap:
Sonic-kun! Amy squealed hugging Sonic.
Get off me!
“Not unless you marry me!”
“Amy!!”
"Oh boy..." sighed Tails.
“This is my chance.” thought Leo.
Leo's eyes glowed a soft blue and she whispered, “Chaos Control.”
In a flash of blue flames, Leo disappeared into thin air.
 
Story Start…
 
“Where to start?”
 
Genesis stood in the middle of the crowd in the busy city of Station Square. His arms crossed and with an annoyed expression on his face.
 
“Anyway, standing here won't do me any good. I sensed a Chaos Emerald in this city half an hour ago but it keeps changing its direction. I know someone has it. But who?”
 
Genesis was too deep in his thought that he didn't notice that he walked into the Station Square Park.
 
“The Chaos Emerald's `owner' seems to be moving too fast for an ordinary Mobian. So—”
 
Someone knocked him down and Genesis instinctively crossed his arms to shield himself from the blow but he still fell down anyway.
 
Sonic's POV
 
“Great!! Just great!! Amy and her sister are chasing me again!!”
 
I ran at full speed but Amy and her sister, Lilac, were hot on my tail. I tried to shake them off through a crowd of pigeons in the park and it seemed to have worked and whoa!!
 
Owwwww!!
 
I seemed to have bumped into a red Hedgehog…
 
“Watch where you're going!!” the red Hedgehog yelled angrily, rubbing his head. Ouch, that must have hurt.
 
“Sorry.” I held out a hand and the red Hedgehog held my hand with his blue fingerless gloved hand and I helped him up.
 
He was looking at me strangely.
 
“That's alright, dude.”
 
I haven't seen him `round here and I don't have anything else do to since I lost Amy and her sis so...
 
“Haven't seen you `round here. You new?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“What's your name?”
 
“The name's Genesis. Genesis the Hedgehog. And you?”
 
“Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.” I said proudly.
 
“Sonic-kun!!”
 
I know that voice all too well. Amy.
 
Instead of hugging me, she hugged Genesis. Poor guy…
 
“Arg!! Geroffme!! Ar!!”
 
His words were muffled thanks to Amy's death hug and he's starting to lose air by the look of his slowly turning blue face.
 
“Can't breathe…”
 
Amy looked up, let go of him and slapped him.
 
“OW!!”
 
“Sorry, I thought you were Sonic, my boyfriend.”
 
I'm not her boyfriend!!
 
I think this is my cue to ru- Ack!! She's going to get me!!
 
“There you are Sonic!”
 
But before she could get a hold of me, Genesis appeared in front of me so suddenly that I stepped back in surprise and so did Amy.
 
“Would you mind?” Amy said, trying to get past Genesis.
 
“Yeah, I would if you won't hug Sonic to death.” Genesis said in a Doctor Who way.
 
“Amy!! Amy!!” a young female voice called.
 
“Lilac, I found him!! I found Sonic!!”
 
“Yay!!” A light purple female hedgehog with quills similar to Amy's, as tall as Cream, with emerald green eyes, wearing a red dress identical to Amy's dress was running towards the trio with a smile on her face.
 
“Got ya, Sonic!! My sis got ya!!” she said. Lilac stopped when she spotted Geneis. “Who's this?TheredhedgiewithquillsthatalmostlookslikeShadz'squillsandSilver'squill smixeduptogetherandisredlikeKnuxand-“
 
(Translation:The red hedgie with quills that almost looks like Shadz's quills and Silver's quills mixed up together and is red like Knux and-)
 
“Yes, I've been wondering who you are.” Amy said.
 
“Well, I'm Genesis the Hedgehog.” Genesis answered with a smirk crossing his arms, “Change of topic, quit messing around with Sonic here. You know one day, you might kill him for real, dudette.”
 
“So, Jennysis, you're new here, right?”
 
“It's Ge-ne-sis, dudette. `
 
`You are NEW !! If you're a friend of Sonic and I must take you on a grand tour of Station Square!! Come on!!” Lilac dragging Genesis.
 
Genesis mouthed HELP ME in my direction. Hey, we just met and all and he just saved my throat from Amy's death hug, well…
 
“ I'll tag along with ya, Lilac. Just in case the Egghead shows his butt here again.” I said following Lilac.
 
“What speed do you want the tour to go on?” Lilac asked.
 
“What about at the speed of light?” Genesis said, wincing from Lilac's grip on his wrist.
 
“I can't run that fast, Jennysis…”
 
“I can.” Sonic said proudly.
 
“Is that a challenge?” said Genesis with his trademark smirk.
 
”You bet, Gen.”
 
“All right, Sonic, state the finish line.”
 
“Wait, what about me?” Lilac whined.
“'Bout the…. Mall?”
 
“Fine with me but are you up to it?”
 
“Yeah of course. I'm the fastest thing alive!”
 
“Really?”
 
“Oh, yeah.”
 
“Ready…”
 
“Steady…”
 
“GO!!” Both of them yelled and BLAM!! Both of them are out of sight.
 
“Sonic-kun!!” Amy yelled and then pouted. “Lilac, we're going to the mall too!”
 
“Yes,sis. I blame Jennysis for this! Let's go!!”
 
Both Hedgehogs also ran after them.
 
Back to normal POV
 
3 seconds later…
 
“No way, I was here first.”
 
“No, you came here second.”
 
Genesis wasn't as fast as Sonic, naturally because Sonic IS the fastest thing alive!! So, Genesis came second but with his proud nature, well, he tried to convince Sonic he was there first.
 
“I was first here, Sonic. “said Genesis.
 
“I WAS here first.”
 
“So not.”
 
“Am to.”
 
“Are not.”
 
“Am to.”
 
“Are n-“
 
“Sonic-kun!!”
 
“Amy!! Gen, let's get out of here!!”
 
“Agreed”
 
The both of them ran, one faster than the speed of sound and one a bit slower than the other. Two blurs, one blue and one red, ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and-
 
(Hoishi: We get it!! You don't need to repeat it again and again and again and again and ag-“
 
(Avin Airodu: Now you're doing it!!)
 
(Hoishi: See how utterly annoying is that!?)
 
(Avin Airodu: You're interrupting the fanfic! You're even not supposed to be here!! Go back to the DWA!! #pushes Hoishi through random portal# Phew!! Back to the show!!)
 
“Where are we now?”
 
“Mystic Ruins. My buddy lives here. Come on!”
 
“What's his name?”
 
“His name's Tails and he's a superb inventor!!”
 
Genesis nodded as he ran besides Sonic.
 
“Anyway, where are you from?”
 
Genesis's POV
 
Shoot! I have no idea how to answer that!!! I barely know this place! Come on, Leo, think!
 
“Er… Green Hills.”
 
What kind of a place is Green Hills?!! Wrong answer, Leo!! Even a Troll can have a better answer.
 
“I see. Pretty far from Station Square. What were you doing in Station Square?”
 
“I had to meet my- uh- sister. She didn't show up because she had some sort of meeting to go to.”
 
“Uh huh. What's her name?”
 
“Kaori the Hedgehog.”
 
“I've got to meet her someday.”
 
“Yeah…”
 
Why'd I use my mom's name? Maybe I haven't totally recovered from that incident…
 
“Gen, what's wrong? You look-“
 
“I'm fine, Sonic. How much further?” I changed the topic and gave him a reassuring smile. Note to self, a distracted Ranger is a DEAD Ranger.
 
“Just a couple of kilometers to go.”
 
A few seconds later, we arrived at Tails's home.
 
“Tails!! Open up!! It's Sonic!”
 
“I'll be there in a minute! OW!!”
 
He just hit his head I guess… I wonder what he thinks of me… I hope he doesn't think I'm one of those Chaos Emerald snatchers…
 
“Tails, you OK, buddy?”
 
“Yeah, just hit my head.”
 
“Tails, I'll get the door for you, dear.”
 
Who's that?
 
“Mister Sonic! How are you, dear?”
 
An adult Rabbit opened the door. She seems old enough to be a mom… Argh! Get the mom stuff out of your head!!
 
“Fine, Vanilla.”
 
“Who's this young Hedgehog, Mister Sonic?”
 
“This is Genesis, Vanilla. I've just met him, Vanilla.”
 
“Any friend of yours is welcomed in here, Mister Sonic. Come in Mister Genesis.”
 
I came in and I took a look around Tails's place, kind of messy, my room back at the DWA is way worse.
 
“Nice place.” I commented.
 
Tails emerged from a room on my left holding a remote device.
 
“Hey, Sonic!! Guess what? Cream's here.”
 
“Noticed that already, buddy. Vanilla's here.”
 
“Mister Sonic!”
 
A young Rabbit Mobian girl went out of the same room, waving to Sonic.
 
“Good day, Mister Hedgehog. Might I ask what your name is?”
 
“Yeah, kiddo, the name's Genesis. Genesis the Hedgehog. And you?”
 
“My name's Cream the Rabbit, Mister Genesis.”
 
“I'm Tails.”
 
I've better not call him `kid' otherwise he might recognize me and that's bad. Very bad.
 
“Tails, Sonic spoke highly of you, kiddo. You're an inventor I, right?”
“Yeah. I am” Tails said proudly.
 
“Mister Sonic, what brings you here?” Vanilla asked.
 
“Oh yeah! Tails, I've got the 2nd Emerald.”
 
“Great job Sonic!!”
 
Bingo! I knew he has it. These Mobians are trying to get all the Chaos Emeralds before I do. They still think I'm out there. I hate people thinking that I'm evil! How do I know this? Well, you readers, I know how to unravel plans easily. One of my special talents.
 
“What's that?” I asked pretending to be interested as Sonic handed in a large yellow gem to Tails.
 
“That's a Chaos Emerald, Genesis.”
 
“An Emerald with unbelievable powers and energy.” Sonic finished.
 
“Uh huh. That's one big Emerald.”
 
I dislike acting all innocent.
 
“Way beyond cool, Sonic. Can I touch it, kiddo?”
 
Well, I'm doing this for a certain ally… It's important to him…
 
“Here you go Genesis.”
 
I had the Emerald in my paws- or rather my hands. Paws are just a term we use to call hands back home. I pretended to observe it, just to not draw suspension to myself. I put in my CE in the Emerald slowly so not to make the glowing noticeable. Good, Daybreak's safe… I let out a sigh of relief and handed it back to Tails.
 
“Thanks, Tails. It's radiating some… some sort of energy.” I said, once again pretending.
 
“You can feel it?”
 
“I don't know. I just feel power from it.”
 
“That's great! You can help us with the Emerald search!”
 
“Why?”
 
Great! I got their attention. Just need to lure them a bit more to get myself tangled in their gang.
 
“You can sense the Emerald and that means that you can lead us to the Emeralds!!”
 
“Really? Never knew that.”
 
“Come on, Gen! It'll be fun! That way we can still race together.”
 
“Sounds good, Sonic. I'll reconsider it. I'll call my sis.”
 
“Maybe your sister shouldn't get involved in this, Genesis. This is dangerous work.”
 
Normal POV
 
“Might be dangerous for you too.”
 
Turino the Hedgehog, Shadow's older brother was standing by the front doorway. He looks almost identical to Shadow but he was pale blue where Shadow was red and he had three dark blue quills covering his left eye like bangs. He was wearing white air boots with designs of dark blue Runes.
 
“Gem! What's up?” Sonic greeted with a smirk.
 
“Hmph, faker. Fox boy, I have the 3rd Emerald.” Gemini threw Tails the green Chaos Emerald.
 
“Who are you?”
 
“Genesis the Hedgehog. Genesis or Gen to you. And you?”
 
“Gemini the Hedgehog and don't you forget it.”
 
“Why would I? You're probably having some eye problems, dude. I'm 14 years old, man! You thinking that I'm 100 or something?”
 
“I don't trust you, Hedgehog. Why are you here?” Turino asked with a sneer.
 
“Well, no offense Sonic, I got dragged all the way from Station Square by Sonic here. I really have no idea why Emerald hunting is dangerous.”
 
“A dangerous Hybrid's looking for the Emeralds as well. She can conjure fire and use Chaos Control. We believe she's still out there.” Turino answered coarsely, leaning on the door.
 
`Hybrid? Wicked cool!! And what is Chaos Control?” Genesis asked eagerly as we know, he's pretending.
 
“That's a ….
 
To be continued…
 
Hope you guys like it and I will not pay any attention to flames!! Constructive critism is welcomed!! R&R!!