Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ A Complicated Twist in Time and Space ❯ Why do you trust him? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Complicated Twist in Time and Space
 
Avin: Hiya, readers!! Wow, I getting really active and hyper today!! Reviewer(s) will have special credit, folks!! Now the story continues and deepens in mystery!! Why is Leo here? How did Leo change from male to female?! What the heck is CE?!! You readers and authors will find out soon!!
 
(A note slips out of Avin's pants pocket)
 
Note: # CE is Chaos Energy #
 
Avin: Hey, you sneaky reader!! You aren't suppose to read that till next chapter!!
 
Key:
 
“Thinking”
 
“Talking”
 
Toaraiane Language”
 
Spell Casting
 
 
Recap:
“Might be dangerous for you too.”
 
Skyler the Hedgehog, Shadow's older brother was standing by the front doorway. He looks almost identical to Shadow but he was pale blue where Shadow was red and he had three dark blue quills covering his left eye like bangs. He was wearing white air boots with designs of dark blue Runes.
 
“Sky! What's up?” Sonic greeted with a smirk.
 
“Hmph, faker. Fox boy, I have the 3rd Emerald.” Skyler threw Tails the green Chaos Emerald.
 
“Who are you?”
 
“Genesis the Hedgehog. Genesis or Gen to you. And you?”
 
“Skyler the Hedgehog and don't you forget it.”
 
“Why would I? You're probably having some eye problems, dude. I'm 14 years old, man! You thinking that I'm 100 or something?”
 
“I don't trust you, Hedgehog. Why are you here?” Skyler asked with a sneer.
 
“Well, no offense Sonic, I got dragged all the way from Station Square by Sonic here. I really have no idea why Emerald hunting is dangerous.”
 
“A dangerous Hybrid's looking for the Emeralds as well. She can conjure fire and use Chaos Control. We believe she's still out there.” Skyler answered coarsely, leaning on the door.
 
`Hybrid? Wicked cool! And what is Chaos Control?” Genesis asked eagerly as we know, he's pretending.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own all Sonic Characters. I only own all my OCs and the plot.
 
Story Start…
 
Chapter 4: Why'd you trust him?
 
“Chaos Control enables the user of the Emerald to teleport and control time and space.” Tails explained, putting the 2 Emeralds in a force field enforced safe.
 
“Wicked, Tails!! Can you guys do that?” Genesis asked, eagerness painted in his smooth voice.
 
“I can't but Sonic, Shadow, Skyler, Silver and Lightning can.” Tails replied.
 
“Who's Shadow, Silver and Lightning?”
 
“Lightning and Shadow are Skyler's bros, Gen.” Sonic said cocking his head to Skyler's direction, “Silver and Shadow are pals of mine. Shadow not so much. Silver he's great. Lightning's OK. If you don't mind, Gen, Tails, Skyler and I have some matters to dicuss.”
 
Genesis nodded and leaned on the wall, deep in thought.
 
“Four Mobians can use Chaos Control… They haven't reached their full potential yet but anyway perfecting a skill takes eons…”
 
(Perfecting a skill takes eons- an idiom used by the future- it means that learning can take a veeeeery long time!)
 
Genesis smiled at the thought. He loved to see heroes in the making. He glanced at Sonic, Tails, Cream and Skyler.
 
“I love my job. This is the best part of history. The heroes and marvels in the making”
 
“Mister Genesis, are you alright?” Cream asked, tugging his T-shirt sleeve.
 
“Yeah, kiddo. I'm A-OK.”
 
“You must be tired and hungry because you and Mister Sonic ran a really long distance. I'll get you something to eat, Mister Genesis.”
 
“No need to, Cream, I- “Genesis's stomach growled in hunger, stopping his sentence, and making him chuckle.
 
“You need to eat, Mister.”
 
“Err… Well… I… uh… I give up, I am hungry.” Genesis gave in with a chuckle, “Does Tails have a fridge or what?”
 
“Of course he does.” Cream laughed .
 
“Let's raid his fridge!!” Genesis yelled, imitating a pirate,” And eat the loot!! All hands on deck!!”
 
Skyler's POV
 
Sonic, the faker dragged me into this… Why, Maria, do I have to put up with this?
 
“So, what do you say? Is Genesis good enough Emerald tracker for you?” Sonic asked excitedly.
 
“Genesis? He just discovered his talent, faker.” I said.
 
Genesis. There's something fishy `bout him. I just can't put my finger on it.
 
“He can run almost as fast as me!!” Sonic said with a smirk.
 
“Really? That's awesome!! How fast!?”
 
“You think I measure my speed every time I run?” Sonic said giving Tails that look.
 
“Jeez Sonic.”
 
“I say that we hold a full meeting to decide.” I said, crossing my arms.
 
“Yeah, I guess Sky's right. Knuckles'll blow his steam off if we act too rashly.” Tails agreed, nodding his head.
 
“Why do you trust him, faker?” I asked Sonic. I don't see why he trusts him.
 
“A friend in need is a friend indeed, Skyler. He saved me from Amy's hug of death even he didn't know me at all. He trusted me when I dragged him all the way from Station Square. He just ran with me, like a loyal friend.”
 
Tails stared at Sonic, starting to smile. Sonic's speech almost cracked my cool. He had spoken like a true friend. Just as Maria did before she….
 
“I see, faker. We'll wait for the others to make the decision.”
 
I looked away from so not to let him see the icy tears forming in my eyes. Maria, why'd you leave me?
 
I heard Sonic went out by the rapid opening and shutting the door
 
“Sky?”
 
“What, Fox-boy?” I snapped, blinking the unfallen tears away quickly.
 
“Are you alright?”
 
“What's it to you?” I snapped again, facing Tails, good thing that there's no more tears in my eyes.
 
“I'm just… Never mind, Sky.”
 
Tails too left the room.
 
Maybe I have to visit Ark later or now…
 
End of Chapter
 
Thanks to all reviewers and authors who supports me!!! R&R!!