Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Expressing Yourself Through Art ❯ On the way to the train yards ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Expressing yourself through Art
 
Here's my first Action/Adventure story which I prepared for all you artist out there!
 
DISCLAIMER: SEGA© owns all the Sonic Charactersand game settings such as Green Hill Zone.
 
Chapter 1
 
Sonic and Knuckles were sitting on the grassy meadows of Green Hill Zone while waiting for Tails who left to get some things. While they wait for their young companion to arrive, Sonic began to reminisce his days where his first adventures began on this very location.
 
“Ah… Green Hill Zone…sure brings back memories…”
 
“Yep” replied Knuckles, while meditating.
 
“Good times, good times…”
 
“Hm, mmm”
 
“Say Knux, where's Tails, he should've been back already?”
 
“How'd the f@$k should I know?”
 
“It's been 30 minutes. It should've taken Tails no more than 10 minutes”
 
“Yeah, well, in case you didn't notice, no on here runs as fast as you do” said Knuckles as he stretches out from his meditation. “And besides, he's probably running late anyway”
 
*yawn* “Guess you're right” While Sonic was about to doze off in his slumber, Knuckles noticed a familiar figure flying overhead.
 
“Hey Sonic, look, there he is now!”
 
“WHO, what, where?!”
 
“There!” As Sonic looked at the direction where Knuckles was pointing, Tails is seen flying toward them carrying a bag of art supplies.
 
“Well, it's about time!” exclaimed Sonic
 
“Told you he was running late”
 
“HEY GUYS!” called Tails as he was landing at the spot where Sonic and Knuckles were waiting. “Sorry I'm late”
 
“What took you?” Sonic asked
 
“Well…”began Tails as he settled his things down for a bit.”I was trying to look for our supplies, bought a few markers at a local store, and while I was running late, I had to use the bathroom on the way here”
 
Both Sonic and Knuckles gave Tails questionable looks.
 
“Wait a minute…you used the bathroom `on the way `here?” Sonic asked
 
“Yes…as in `I publicly relieved myself to the population of Mobius, while flying in the air'. That's the good thing about being a flight-type…you get bathroom advantages”
 
They were all silent for a moment. Then finally, Knuckles broke the silence. “Well, at least that explains why I heard someone shouting `ew, it's raining urine' from the other side of the hills”
 
Sonic just laughed and shook his head. ”So Tails, did you bring `em?”
 
“Sure did” smiled Tails as he whipped out a can of Montana spray paint. “All 36 colors plus markers, stencils, and all them good treats. Oh yeah, and I bought some snacks”
 
“Alright, good job Tails”
 
“You did good Tails” said Knuckles while patting Tails' head. “So Sonic, where should we go and distribute our `artwork'?”
 
“During my early morning run, I just passed by some train yards not too far from here” said Sonic while pointing downhill.
 
“Well, what the hell are we standing around here for? Let's go!” said Knuckles
 
“Alright, follow me!” Said Sonic as he raced downhill to the train yards with Knuckles gliding behind him.
 
“HEY GUYS, WAIT FOR ME!!” called Tails while he was gathering his things together and taking off in flight to catch up with his two older companions.
 
We'll, I hope you enjoy this story so far. Please stay tune for Chapter 2! Bye-bye for now.
 
Chapter 2 coming up soon!