Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Expressing Yourself Through Art ❯ Moonlight painting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^_^ I'm back!!! I was going to upload this chapter right away, but I had to make a few changes first. As a matter of fact, I may have to do that throughout the story. Anyway, here's chapter 2! (Something tells me that I might have to change the ratings later in the chapter)
 
 
Chapter 2
 
 
Later, Sonic and his pals had finally arrived at the train yards located in the valleys of Green Hill Zone. As soon as they got their equipment set up and their face masks ready, Knuckles realized that it was getting dark.
 
“Hey Tails, I hope you remembered to bring some flashlights for us because it is starting to get dark out side”
 
“Oh, you don't have to worry about that” said Tails as he puts his mask on.
“I heard it's going to be a full moon tonight”
 
“Oh, yeah, that's right, it should provide us enough light for our work. Tails pass me some spray paint, will ya?”
 
“What colors do you want?”
 
“Um…I'll start of with green, blue, white, and light-gray”
 
“Here you go” says Tails as he handed the paint cans to Knuckles. “Shout if you need anymore”
 
“Thanks” said Knuckles. As he was about to began his artwork, he noticed that Sonic was staring at him in a weird way. “Uhhh…Sonic?”
 
“You know, I just noticed something. You look so much like The Predator with your mask on!”
 
“Shut up and paint!”
 
 
 
As night fall began, with the full moon shining brightly in the sky as Tails predicted, Sonic was already finished with his graffiti (no surprise!) while Knuckles was busy making finishing touches. Tails however was still halfway done with his.
 
“FINISHED!” exclaimed Sonic as he finished signing his initials on his work.
 
“I'm not surprised” Said Knuckles while still making quick touches. “You know, you could've been done with your work a long time ago”
 
“Yes, well, I could, but then it wouldn't be as much fun”
 
“Uh huh…” Knuckles silently turns back to his work. “Cocky bastard”
 
“Hey Tails are you done yet?” asked Sonic as he snagged himself a Pepsi soda from Tails' backpack.
 
“Nope, still working on it”
 
“So what `cha making?”
 
“Oh… just a little something that expresses how I feel”
 
“Oh, Okay” As Sonic was taking a sip from his soda, he notice Knuckles mumbling things to himself while making final touches on his work.
 
“…Now we'll add some cute little old birds…RIGHT THERE … and for the final touch…add some `happy' white for a nice little glare…on the emerald… RIGHT THERE…and now to sign my initials…and we're done (notices Sonic giving him a weird look) Um…I'm finished?”
 
“…WTF are you doing?!”
 
“What? I'm painting!”
 
“Not that! What's with the `Ross' act?!” (Both can here Tails laughing in the background)
 
“What wrong with that?”
 
“It's annoying!”
 
“So?! I like Ross, he's my idol”
 
“See, that's something I would expect from Tails”
 
After hearing that comment, Tails finished off his laughter by adding 3 words at the end: “HA, HA, HAAA…man, f^$k you”
 
“WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!!” Sonic asked the frighten kitsune, and boy does he looked pissed.
 
“Um, uh, nothing, nothing!!!...sorry…um…I need a drink…” whimpered Tails as he heads towards his backpack to grab himself a `Mountain Dew' and to get away from Sonic's death glare. Knuckles, on the other hand, was laughing his ass off until he was quickly silenced by Sonic's glare as well.
 
 
 
*For those of you who don't know who Ross is, he is that famous painter who was seen on television (I believe it was the NJN channel), you know, the guy with the huge afro. Plus he was also used as part of a comedy skit from TV shows such as “Family Guy” and “The Boondocks”*
 
^_^ () I'm sorry if this chapter may sound crappy to some of you. I had a little “Writer's Block” when I first made this chapter. Anyway, I just hope the next chapter will be better than this chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.