Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Never Ends ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of the origional characters though I do own Blade, Lianna, Vixen, Sasha, Jace, Spike, and Ichigo
Thoughts
"voice"
Inner voice
CHAPTER 1 -

A blonde haired girl ran through the highschool halls. She looked around. Where is he? She wondered I want to at least tell him good luck... The HE she was talking about was the mega cute, popular boy of the school, Sonic.

The blonde girl ran around a corner and ran into a boy with spiked blue hair and fell. She looked up to green eyes full of concern. She blushed and looked away from his eyes.

"Are you ok?" the boy asked. "I didn't think you would be running around the school Vixen." The girl by the name of Vixen looked up. Her face was fully red now.

"Gomen-asai Sonic." She said, embaressed. Well, at least you found him! Shut up...She snapped out of her thoughts as she felt a sharp tug and noticed that she was on her feet again and looking straight at Sonic.

"Are you ok? You seem a bit, er, red." Sonic said. "Let me take you to the nurse." Vixen shook her head.

"You'll miss the track meet!" she said. "Oh, right, I was going to tell you good luck." She tried to get the red down but it just made her blush more, realizing that she, quiet little Vixen who never liked anyone, was blushing at the sight of this boy.

"It doesn't really matter if I make it there at all or not." Sonic said. "I will take you to the-" He was broken off to a high pitched "SONIC!!!!" from the opposite end of the hall. A pink haired girl ran at him full force, pushing Vixen away and hugging him. Sonic tried to get away

"Amy! GET OFF OF ME!!!" He gasped. He couldn't breath because of the girl's grip. She finally let go and glared at Vixen white hugging onto Sonic's arm. Sonic sighed. "Amy, go away. I have to take Vixen here to the nurse."

"But Sonic...." Amy began. Sonic cut her off by pushing past her.

"Come on Vix." He said, grabbing Vixen's hand to take her towards the nurse. He didn't look back as they left.

Amy growled to herself. NOW she is dead! And I will help you of course! I know you will... Hehehe...