Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Never Ends ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of the origional characters though I do own Blade, Lianna, Vixen, Sasha, Jace, Spike, and Ichigo
Thoughts
"Voice"
Inner Self

CHAPTER 2

Sonic stopped at the nurses. The nurse wasn't there.

"Here, stay here." Sonic said. "I will wait with you."

"But your track meet..." Vixen said. Sonic stopped her

"It doesn't matter." He said. "I want to see if you are sick or not... The team will just have to deal with out me tonight." He made Vixen sit down on the bed that the nurse uses for sick students. "Now, let me take a look at that fever." He pushed Vixen down, making her lay down. He moved his face close to hers. Vixen's face turned red in two seconds. And just when it was going down!!!! Ohmygod he is HOTT!!!!! SHUT UP!!! You're gonna make me blush even more!!! Sonic put his forehead to her's. He then pulled away

"No fever..." he said. "That means..." Vixen's face went red again. "Do you like Amy?" Vixen twitched

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!? WHY WOULD I LIKE THAT MESUINU?!?!?!?" Vixen yelled, the red leaving her face. "Plus..." she said calming down. "I am a GIRL... I like BOYS... I am NOT a LESBIAN!!!!!" Sonic laughed at her.

"I was only joking!" he said. Vixen's face went red again.

"Geez Sonic... You can easily make ANYONE get mad!!!!" Vixen said. Geez!! He can be so mean! But He is really hott... Yeah, but still, manners are a virt- LIGHTEN UP WILL YA?!?!?! Fine.... yeah, whatever.

"Well, I better get to the meet... You wanna come?" Sonic asked. Vixen could have sworn she saw a bit of a blush on his face. She shook her head. Not possible. she thought. She just nodded to him and they went to the meet.
**************************

"You idiot! You bumped into me!" a girl with silver hair growled at a boy with red hair.

"I didn't bump into you! YOU bumped into ME!!!" the boy snapped back.

"Honestly Knuckles! Do you always have to blame little innocent me?"

"Ok! NOW you're talking bullshit!" The boy named Knuckles snapped. "Rouge! You couldn't walk straight if you tried!" Rouge crossed her arms, giving him a pitiful look. "Pathetic." Knuckles muttered although he still stood there. He had to get to the track meet soon. You know she is hott right? I have no idea about what you are talking about... You do too... Nope.

"Well... Do you?" Rouge asked. Knuckles snapped out of his thoughts. He suddenly realized that Rouge had asked a question but he was a bit preoccupied with his inner self. He muttered something. "So you weren't listening... I guess I could repeat myself for you..." she sighed and shook her head before continuing. "I asked if you had track and if Shadow was in it."

"Uh... I do have track but this is one of the only meets I have been too... Most likely Shadow is in it to be better than Sonic..." Knuckles sighed. Shadow and Sonic were lifetime rivals. Both wanted to be the best. Sometimes, Shadow took it a little too seriously. Even he, Knuckles, had a rival. Her name, the girl right in front of him, Rouge.

Rouge sighed. "Ok then." she said, straightening up. "I will go with you to the meet and see for myself."

"You love him don't you." he blurted sadly. He covered his mouth, Rouge looked at him in surprise

"Knuckles! When have you ever cared?" She asked, smiling teasingly. "I mean, of course I like Shadow... but he isn't my type. More of a friend. But you..." She knew she could get him to blush. She had before.

Knuckles played into the trap. "Me? What are you talking about." He turned too late and Rouge gave a satisfactory grin when she saw his face turn bright pink. Rouge laughed. Knuckles then realized what she was trying to do. "Do you LOVE to annoy me?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"Me? Innocent little me who would NEVER think to hurt someone?" Rouge asked with mock surprise. "How obserd!"

"Let's just go." Knuckles said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the track. He looked down the whole time.