Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Never Ends ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of the origional characters though I do own Blade, Lianna, Vixen, Sasha, Jace, Spike, and Ichigo
Thoughts
"Voice"
Inner Self

CHAPTER 3

Vixen watched Sonic run the track. She went off into a fantasy.
~~~The Daydream~~~
Sonic looked down at Vixen and smiled. Vixen blushed and looked up at him. "You're the best girl in the world." he said. "I love you." they closed in.
~~~End Daydream~~~
"Uh.... Vixen... Kissing the air much?" A male voice startled Vixen out of her daydream. She hoped it wasn't Sonic. When she looked up it was Blade, Lianna's boyfriend. She blushed.

"No... Uh... Not at all!" Vixen lied. Blade laughed.

"Daydreaming about mister Hot-shot?"

"NO!!!!" Vixen jumped off the bleachers and headed for the school. The nerve of him! she thought angrily.

"Vixen?" Sonic's voice came from behind her. She turned and tripped onto him. They both fell. Vixen looked down and her face was close to his. She blushed a bright red. She even noticed Sonic was too.

"Look at the lovebirds!" Rouge's voice came. Knuckles laughed.

"Gomen-asai..." Vixen said getting up off of Sonic. Sonic sat up and shook his head. He then glared at Rouge and Knuckles.

"Oh, Sonic, before I forget." Rouge said. "Is Shadow on the team?"

"Yes..."

"Ok, thanks" Rouge said and walked back towards the school. Knuckles shook his head

"Is she a major pain or what?" he asked. Sonic laughed.

"Don't you like her?" Sonic asked. Heh, I'll have some fun with Knucklehead here! You go Sonic! You da man! You know it!

Knuckles turned so red that his face matched his hair. "NO I DON'T!!!!" he yelled. Vixen began to walked quietly away. Knuckles was scary when he was mad. Sonic jumped up and ran after her.
************************
"Were you bugging Vixen-chan?" A girl with long blonde hair asked a boy with short black hair.

"Not at all Lianna-sama." the boy said. He sighed.

"Good, Blade-kun, because she is my friend." Lianna spoke calmly. "I want to get her and Sonic together..."

"Why?"

"Because SOMEONE has to play Aphrodite in this school..." She smiled.
****************************
"Hey Sonic!" A boy with black and red spiked hair called to Sonic. He stopped in front of him. "You can't run as fast as I can! And who is this?" He looked at Vixen. "I'm surprised it isn't Amy... Anyways, what happened to her?"

"No clue Shadow." Sonic shrugged. "And this is Vixen. Vixen this is Shadow." Vixen nodded. "Now I have to get to my dorm if you don't mind... I hate schools that make you stay here..." he sighed. "I'll walk you back to your dorm Vix."

Shadow watched as they left. "How pathetic." he muttered and ran off to his dorm.