Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic X-Treme ❯ Journey to Station Square : Leon Appears ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two:
Journey to Station Square-Leon Appears
 
 
New York was confusing. There were highways and buildings and alleys. Cars everywhere, the weather was horrible. It was raining, thunder roaring in my ears. Everything was going by so fast, and I know fast. There were people smoking, kids running into game stores buying the newest video game, parents food shopping, and all other things you'd expect to see. I was on my way to Station Square, the rain dripping down my face. It was too rainy, like it has never been before. Something was wrong. Terribly wrong…
 
I was leaving the city when lightning struck down, almost hitting me. A half an hour later I was almost to Station Square, running through the forest. More lightning struck, this time it hit a tree. It caught flames. The fire was spreading and pretty soon I wouldn't be able to escape. A tree fell. Another one. Another. My eyes were burning from the smoke and I could barely see. I jumped over the trees and landed on the other side. What should I do? Go to Station Square or stop the fire? Just then fire trucks appeared and I was relieved. I ran in the right direction. Soon I would be at my ultimate destination.
 
Space Colony Ark was like a cold prison. It was deserted, the only life was Shadow and Leon. “So, are you Shadow?” Leon asked calmly. “Yes, I am.” Shadow answered. “You destroyed Mobvious, and I cannot forgive you for this sin.” “I see.” Leon said. Leon disappeared and then reappeared behind Shadow. He went to kick Shadow in his side but he easily dodged the attack. “Chaos Blast!” Shadow screamed. The blast destroyed everything thing in the area. The colony was barely stable now. Shadow thought he'd defeated his foe, but Leon was still standing. He countered with a stronger Chaos Blast. The Space Colony Ark exploded in a terrible burst of flames…
To Be Continued…