Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 4: What just happened? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4
What just happened?
*Angel*
“Uhhh. Chuko? Are you there?” I asked. There wasn't an answer so I'm guessing no one else was in the room. I tried to stand up but my leg is in pain, I try to get up by my arm but it's in a sling. I look around the room and all I see is a window and a door.
I try again to stand up and luckily I can tolerate the pain. When I limped over to the window I thought someone was watching me so I turned around but no one was there. Then I turned my attention back to the window and when I looked outside it was sunrise and it looked beautiful. The sun was just rising over the mountaintop. When I looked down who should I see but … the tiger. It was sitting in the middle of the courtyard and as soon as I saw it, it jumped over the wall and into the woods. Hopefully I wouldn't see it any time soon.
I turned my attention to the door and started limping over there. I tried jiggling the door with my good hand but it wouldn't budge. So I started doing something both annoying and affective… I started kicking the door over and over and over again. But after ten minutes of this I thought, “What is taking them so long? Usually I'd be out by now.”
Then the door flew open and I think I kicked someone in the shin.
“Owww! That hurt! I was thinking about letting you out but now I don't want to!” someone yelled. I looked down and saw the girl from the beach.
“I'm sorry! I didn't know you were there!” I shouted back. Then she went into this ranting, raving speech about how make sure you don't kick someone accidentaly. I bent over and said, “One, please shut up. Two, were the heck am I? And three, who are you?”
“Well,” she said “I can't shut up or I can't answer your questions. You are at the Xiaolin temple in China. I am Kimiko dragon of fire. And this is Dojo.” I looked behind her and said,
“Where is he?”
“Oh?” she started looking all around and she finally find him curled up in a ball on her shoulder.
She picked him up by the scruff of his neck like you would a misbehaved puppy. Softley she whisperd,
“Dojo. Wake up.” Very slowly he opened one eyeand said,
“What do you want? I'm trying to sleep.”
“Dojo there's someone you need to meet.”She said.
“Who?”
“Well, what is your name?”
“Angel.” I said softley.
“What'd you say? We can't hear you.” Said Kimiko. “
My name is Angel okay?!”I replied.
“Woahh!” exlaimed Dojo as he fell of Kimiko's shoulder. “And I thought my name was far out!” “It is Dojo you're named after a building.” Said Kimiko flately.
“Oh yeah! Well I thought dragons were supposed to be about ten times your size!”I snapped back.
“That's it! I'll show you ten times your size!” he said. Kimiko came into the room and said,
“Boy you got him mad. No one but Clay makes fun of his size.”
“Well he needs to…” I stopped short because in front of me now was apparently Dojo.
“Big enough for you?” he asked smuggly.
“Eh. I've been bigger.” I replied. After hearing this he asked,
“Can you touch my left forpaw?”
“Why?”
“Can you?”
“Yes.”
“Then do it. What do you have to hide?”
Very carefully I put my hand on his paw and then my handprint from earlier appered.
“Just as I thought.” He said as he shrunk back to his dinky size. “You were the one who disappeared at the beach! You also healed me and found the Sword of the Storm for us!” “Yeah! So what if I did you probably wouldn't find it anyway!” I snapped back.
“Okay you two.” Said Kimiko. Clearly seeing there would be an all out war if she didn't step in soon. “Dojo do you think we should introduce her to the others?” she asked.
“I guess.” He replied.
“Oh yeah there are more of you.” I said.
“Yes, of course there are.” Said Kimiko as if everyone in the world should know that.
“I think I remember you from somewhere Angel. I can't quite point it out now but I'll remember.” Said Dojo.
“That was random Dojo.” Said Kimiko. Both of them started down the hall when they realized I wasn't following.
“Don't even think about trying to ecape. We have yor friend and you computer.” Said Dojo.
“Don't you want to meet the others?” asked Kimiko. I nodded my head and looked out the window one last time. The sun was just a little behind the mountains that were gaurding the temple. As I started down the still dark hallway following Kimiko and Dojo, I was hoping that the light of the sun would follow me and light my mind from the darkness.