Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 8: Dream ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8
Dream
*Angel*
“Angel wake up.” Said a voice. It sounded cool and calm to hear.
“Chuko? Is that you?” I asked hopefully.
“No. I'm Kornta.” The voice replied.
“Who's Kornta?” I asked as I stood up. Then I saw it… the tiger. “You! You gave me this scar!” I yelled.
“I did not give you the scar Angel so calm down.” She replied calmly.
“How do you know my name?”I asked nervousley.
“I know many things about you. And well done on your battle. You put up a great fight.”She said.
“You watched that?” I asked.
“Yes, and you have grown in strength. Not to mention you don't have to ask Chuko for your wings any more.”She said.
“Oh my gosh! Is she dead?!”I asked.
Then she started laughing. “Is she! Is she dead?!” I asked. Then she stoped laughing.
“No, she's fine. She's just knocked out from that low-life Raimundo hitting her.” She said coldly.
“He's not a low-life Kornta!”I protested.
She turned towards me with a glimps of amusment in her eyes.
“Do you perhaps have a feeling of affection for this Xiaolin warrior?”
“Oh! Uh no of corse not.”I answered.
“Uh hu. Well I should tell you of the prophecy now.” She said. Then she tuned around and started walking. “Angel don't make me carry you. Please follow me.”She said. I nodded my head and followed her. “Over one-thousand years ago someone by the name of Conyi Nire' put a curse on your family, so that his family might have nine lifes like the lion and tiger which where their partners.” She started. “Now after Conyi Nire's many years of grandchildren, this is the generation that will kill you, and give his family members past, present and future nine lives.”
“Do you know the persons name? The one who will kill me?”I asked.
“His name is Chse Young.” She answered. As she said that name a shiver went up my spine. The name sounded familiar yet forboding.
“Yes, I do not like him either. My brother, Necran, he is the leader of ChaseYoung's tigers, and it was he who gave you the scar. Which will cause you to turn into a tiger every full moon.” She said.
“Oh great! As if zits weren't enough. I hate turning into a cat! I hate the transformation!” I yelled.
“Angel that's enough!” roared Kornta. “I know what it's like turnieng into a tiger. Now calm down.”
“How do you know. You're not a human. You're already a tiger.”I snapped.
“There's a lot you don't know about me yet Angel. I must go, Chuko is waking you up.”She said. Then I noticed she was starting to fade. “Grow stronger for you need to defeat Chase Young. But beware for his family will be all the stronger.”
“Wait when will I see you again?” I asked.
“Soon. Tell Master Fung I wil be checking on your progress.” She said. She was almost halfway gone.
“Wait!” I said. “So I don't confuse you with Necran.” I pulled out a piece of blue ribbon and tied it around her neck.
“Good-bye Angel. Oh yes, your brother says hello.”
“Sora! I almost forgot about him! Is he alright?”I asked.
“I will meet you in your dreams, and sometimes in the real world.” She said as she disappeared. As I awoke I woke up with a burden on my shoulders and many thoughts in my mind.