Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 9: People are so rude ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9
Some people are so rude
*Angel*
“Angel! Wake up!” yelled Chuko.
“Chuko! Shut up!” I replied sarcastically.
“Well,” she started. “Since we lost, we can't find Sora. And if we can't find Sora, then we can't find Sonic. And if we can't find Sonic, we can't find the portal, Chaos Emerald, or Keyhole.”
“Oh yeah. … Well since we're going to be here a while lets at least make it look like a room.” I said.
As I looked around the room I saw my weapons and my bag in a corner. I got up to take a look but I looked at the floor first. And I saw bars. Then I looked at the window and said, “Aww. Come on they don't trust me?”
“Well you did try to run away once. Why shoudn't they take precautions?” said Chuko. I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention once more to my bag. And there was a note lying right on top if it. Which read:
Angel,
I'm sorry I hit you on the head and knocked you out. Tell chuko I'm sorry to. Me and the others `ll be taking shifts. I hope you're up when I take watch `cause I need to ask you a
question.
Raimundo
“Ooooo. Angel got a love note. Angel got a love note.” Said Chuko in a sing-songy voice as she noticed the note.
“It's not a love note. It's just a note.” I said. Then I started rumaging through my bag in search of two things. And I found them. So I pulled out my headset, CD's, and my drawing pad. While I was doing this I said,
“Raimundo says he's sorry.”
“How do you know?” She asked.
“That's what it said in the note.” I replied. “Well I'm going to draw. You can do whatever you want. I don't really care.”
So I sat down, put on my headsets and started drawing. After about fifteen minutes Chuko was already asleep. There wasn't much to do here really. Then the door opened and closed. I looked up and no one was there. I shrugged and kept on drawing. But I heard breathing, it wasn't Chuko's, and it was really close by. I stopped drawing and then back knuckled the wall.
“Owwww!” exlaimed a voice.
“Omi! Is that you!” I asked.
“I am over here Angel.” He said. I turned to where the voice was and there was Omi standing in the middle of the room. And he was holding a black rag type thing.
“I am sorry for sneaking up on you like that, but you are a very good artist.”
“I'm sorry I hit you are you okay?” I asked.
“But you did not hit me. Not recently anyway.”He replied.
“ Well if I didn't hit you, who did I hit?” I asked.
“You hit me. But Omi's right you are a good artist.” Replied a voice.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed as something jumped on my head.
“Angel calm down it's me Dojo.” He said. I looked up and saw him staring at my drawings.
“Wow this is really good. Who is it?” He asked.
“Oh. This is Riku. He had a crush on me when I moved to the mainland where he lived. He still might. I havent seen him scince Kingdom Hearts.” I said.
“Hey. Can we show this to the others?” asked Dojo.
“Sure I guess.” I replied slowly.
“Great! We will have the next watch bring it with them.”said Omi as he grabbed my sketchbook from my hands. Then Dojo jumped from my head to Omi's shoulder and both of them went out of the room and left me in silence, all exept Chuko's breathing.