Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 15: Training my way ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 15
Training MY way
*Angel*
“That would be fine Angel.” Said Master Fung as he walked away.
“What's okay?” Asked Clay when Master Fung when he was out of earshot.
“Well, he said that I could train you guys.” I said. They all just kinda stared at me in disbeleif. Even Chuko. “Well meet me in the field in fifteen minutes. You to Dojo.” I said. “Come on Chuko.” She followed me to the room as we left the bewildered warriors.
Once we did get to the room I opened the door to find pieces of wood from the window scattered all over the floor. “That's probably how Dojo got behind me when I ran out the door.”
“So, Angel… Watcha gonna teach `em?” Asked Chuko as she sat on the remaints of the broken window.
“I might teach them how to talk through their minds. Not that they have any. Or I might teach them to sing and dance. If I can get some more songs on the laptop.” I said going to my bag and pulled out a smaller bag. Then I pulled out one of its contents. A small minature soccer ball. I bounced it twice and it grew to a normal sized soccer ball.
“Now I'm scared to know what you're gonna do.” I started to walk out the door and said, “Follow me. Come on! I'll race ya!” I started to run down the hall. From what I could tell she flew out the window. Down the hall I ran past the warriors who gave me a bewildered look as I flew out the door.
When I got to the field Chuko wasn't anywhere in sight. I turned around and saw her. She looked really ticked and she was breathing heavily.
“Could you give me a warning next time?” She asked.
“Sorry. You know me.” I said innocently. In five minutes I was ready for the warriors to come. I was in the middle of singing a song in Japenese with Chuko entitled `Simple and Clean'. (Which is the theme for Kingdom Hearts.) I was also kicking the soccer ball between my feet. Then Chuko stopped singing. I kept belting it out like my life depended on it. But Chuko finally tapped my shoulder and I stopped singing long enough for me to catch the ball and turn around. They were still thirty feet away but Raimundo saw the soccer ball and started to walk faster.
“Angel can you please tell us what you're gonna teach us now?” Asked Clay. I ignored him for a second because my attention was directed at Omi. For some odd reason he was walking on his hands.
“Uh. Yeah. Uh. Well I was thinking along the lines of mind talk, or singing and dancing.” They all stopped like seven feet in front of me. Even Raimundo stopped kicking the soccer ball which he took from me a minute before.
“Your'e going to teach them what?” asked Dojo.
“Oh. I'm going to teach you to Dojo. At least the first and last anyway. Though you probably could pull off the Disco…”
“I like this already.” Said Kimiko.
“Uh… Well what's with the soccer ball anyway.” Asked Clay.
“Talking to your team mates of course. While we're playing soccer we can't talk with our mouthes, but our minds only.”
“And how do you expect to pull that off?” Asked Kimiko. I looked at her.
“Like this.” I answered simply. I snapped my fingers. It looked like nothing really happened. “Go ahead. Say something.” She opened her mouth to say a smart remark but nothing came out.
“Can you teach us to do that? She never really shut-up since she got here.” Said Raimundo.
“Not on your life buddy.” I said as I snapped my fingers. There is one thing I love about my sinlence spell, well two things really. One, I could make anyone be quiete at the snap of a finger. Two, their hearing was just fine. I turned around and saw Kimiko slowly advancing on Raimundo giving him the `Must Kill' look. “Anyway. Dojo. You and I will be goalies. As for the rest of you your team mate will be your opposite element. And yes Dojo you can be in your large form.” I said turning towards him as he closed his mouth.
I turned into my Chinese dragon form and turned to face Dojo who had done the same. Clay and Raimundo were on Dojo's team. I had Omi and Kimiko on mine. The four of them went to meet in the middle. Raimundo threw up the ball and then all of them at the top of their lungs shouted, “Gon Ye Tem Pi!” (I at least had to let them say something.)
Now, Raimundo must've gone on a national team because he was really good. He got the ball first and started to kick it down towards me. He did try to think something though.
“Cl y! C me d wn h re nd g rd me.”
“H ld n!” He answered. And he started to run right past Kimiko. The only reason Raimundo called for help was because Omi was, literally, right on top of him. Clay came up right next to Raimundo and tried to motion to him to kick the ball HIS way. He did but Omi went with. Clay kicked the ball and both the ball and Omi came flying towards me. I blocked the soccer ball and caught Omi.
“I think you're supposed to kick the soccer ball. NOT Omi's head.” I thought.
“ t w uld 't be h rd to m ss.”Thought Kimiko. I threw the ball back out to the field and put Omi down. Almost as soon as that happened the soccer ball flew right back at me and hit me in the head.
“Raimundo!” I thought.
“Th t was n t Rimndo.” Thought Omi. “Th t ws Cl y.
“Oh it was, was it?” I thought. I picked the ball up with my tail and chucked it. Right at Clay's hat, and it came off to.
“An l!”He thought angrily. He started to steam at the ears. I turned back into a human, snapped my fingers and said, “This game is officialy over.” And then sarted to run.
“You won't get away that easy Angel!” Said Clay as he pulled out his lasso.
“That's what you think1” I replied as I started to turn around. He started to throw the lasso over and over and over. Then, like we almost rehearsed it, I started to jump right through it. But……. Thunk!
“I think I got her!” Clay yelled triumphently. He had caught me by my ankle and was pulling me in.
“Fire .” I whispered. Then my end of the rope started to burn.
I turned my head back just in time to see his eyes open wide and drop the rope just as it scorched his fingers. I stood up when I heard the words, “Get her!” Now my eyes opened wide in fear and I jumped out of the way before everyone, including Dojo pig-piled me.
“Dragon up!” I shouted as I jumped up to the air. For a split second the wings didn't come but then blue dragon wings sprouted from my back and then I flew up to the sky. Since Dojo was still in his large form, (Which wouldv'e hurt if he jumped on anyone… Hmmm. Maybe he would make a good wrestler…) the warriors jumped on him and he flew up to the air and started to follow me.
I kept doing the same air manuvers over again which is flying undrneath Dojo's stomach. Finally Omi got the bright idea to jump off of Dojo and onto me. Both of us screamed like little girls on the way down. Even Omi's weight surprised me a bit because I was only used to flying myself unless I picked someone off of the ground with me. Then he pulled my hair.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed. It did make my head turn up which allowed me to turn up.
“OhYeah!”
“Go Omi!” Which were only some of the comments that I heard from the warriors. As I landed and let Omi I heard,
“Clay don't!”From Kimiko. I looked up and what I saw was Clay pretty much skydiving towards me. The best part of it all was the fact that he jumped from over fiftey feet in the air, to my head. And I swear to God the hole was at least ten to fifteen feet deep.
“Clay. What the heck did you do that for?!” I asked him.
“Well you knocked my hat to the ground so I knocked you to the ground.” He answered simply.
“Can you at least get off of me?!” I asked.
“Hold on. Hey Dojo a little help?” He yelled.
“Coming right up. I mean down.” He replied. I tried to look up and barly saw Dojo's tail come down. Clay grabbed a hold of it and climbed up.
“Dojo do you really want me to climb up?”I asked.
“Yah.” He replied.
“Okay then.” I said. Even when I was n't a lion or tiger I knew I had really sharp claws.So wheni started up he didn't even wince. Which was suprising because when I bit him he acted as if someone was murdering him.
Once I climbed out Dojo pinned me to the ground with one paw.
“Dojo I don't really want to be anywhere near the ground at the moment so please let me up.” I said.
“No then you'll make a break for it.” He said.
“No I wouldn't!”I cried.
“Then how come you ran away when Clay started to throw his lasso?” Questioned Omi.
“I came back around if you don't remember. And where would I go anyway?! Dojo can you please get off me now I can hardly breath!” I screamed.
“Fine.” He said letting me up.
I stood up and went over to Chuko.
“Come on let's go.”
“Okay with me.” She said still a bit bewildered. I started to walk towards the temple.
“And I'm not going to run away. But if you don't trust me just let me know and I'll leave.”