Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 34: A deal with the Devil and its Shadow ( Chapter 35 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 34
A deal with the Devil and its Shadow
*Riku*
I walked into the courtyard where Chase Young was meditating. “I could kill him right now if I wanted.” I stopped walking and his yellow slit eyes opened.
“Good you're here.” He said walking towards me.
“There's no where to go to.” I said. “What do you need?”
“Call Spicer. I have a proposition to make.” He said. I nodded and went to the waterfall. It acted as a large phone. (I made that up. *-*) When I came through the portal after Angel she attacked me because I couldn't get out fast enough. Then I came to Chase because I knew he could help me get Angel back. Ansem didn't lie about that. So far all he's done though is sit and meditate though, and hopfully I could finally win over Angel permanently.
“Jack Spicer.” I said to the waterfall. In a second it showed a picture of a figure hunched over a metal table.
“Spicer!” Shouted Chase as he walked up next to me. The figure awoke with a start and I rolled my eyes. “Numb skull. How's he supposed to help get Angel?”
“What'do you want!? He asked turning to face us. His eyes had bags under them, not that you could really tell anyway.
“I have a proposition to offer.” Said Chase. Jack let out a puff of air. “You know Angel don't you?” He asked obviosly getting mad that he wasn't listening to him. Jack looked at us.
“Yeah I know her. She nearly broke my eardrums.” He said. I smirked. “Good old Angel. Always did have a loud voice…”
“Then how would you like her on the Heylin side?” Both Jack and me gave Chase an `Are you crazy?!' look. I knew right then that she would rather die then go on the evil side. In Kingdom Hearts Ansem tried to get her to control the Heartless as I had done but Sora had to come burtsing in. No. Here she would but up a flippin' good fight before she let that happen.
“How would you do it in the first place?”Asked Jack.
“Simple,” Said Chase brining out a small jeweled bottle. “Give her this. It would stop her from turning into a tiger until her day of birth. I think it appropriate that one should die then, then on any other day.” I gasped softly at this.
“You didn't say she would die! That wasn't part of the deal!” I shouted at Chase. He turned towards me, eyes blazing.
“You said you wanted her back didn't you? Well I need to kill her to fufill my grandfather's prophecy. You'll get her back but I will need her.”
Already I could feel the darkness rearing inside me. The Heartless were ready to obey me in whatever I said. I looked around and saw tiger-eyes gleaming all over. Each prepared to attack at a moment's notice.
“Chase, who's this guy?” Asked Jack pointing at me.
“My name is Riku.” I said stepping forward and pulling out my sword. (He DOES have one.)
“Mmm-hmm.” He turned back to Chase Young. “So if I did get her on this side what would be in it for me?”
“You would be able to use her to get Shen Gon Wu. She can sense them earlier then Wuya or Dojo and she could get you there faster. I'm not saying she would obey you but she wouldn't kill you, yet. But I can garentee she will try anything and everything to get back to the other side. The only hard part is getting her to come to this side.” Said Chase. *Wuya enters the scene.*
“Jack a Shen Gon Wu was just activated!” The ghost said flying through the wall. I winced and grumbled. I hated ghosts or anything to do with them. “So who's this Chase?” She asked. I could tell it was a girl only by the sound of her voice.
“This is Riku. He wants to see Angel again. As I told Jack you can get her on our side by using this.” And once he said that it appeared in Jack's hands. “If you succed in getting her tonight make sure you give her the potion straight away. And do whatever it takes. Riku will be waiting to see her and he'll report back to me tommorrow at seven o'clock.” At that the picture faded leaving the bewildered faces of the pair.
“I only wanted to have her for my own. I don't remember you saying she would die because of it.” I said following Chase back to the courtyard. He whirled on me and he was already turning into his true form. I took out my sword. (He does have one. I checked. It's in ALL the comics of KH.)
“Once she enters these grounds her time will be counting down. Unless you want to share the same fate I suggest you get ready to see her. Unless you want Jack to bring her here.” He said sharply.
“No, I wouldn't.” I said sheathing my sword and walking off. All of a sudden there was a roar and a team of tigers were chasing one tiger around the courtyard. The lead tiger rose up and pinned the other. Chase walked over to it and said, “Good work Necren.” I walked over to the scene.
“You traitor.” Said the tiger who was pinned down. It was a woman's voice. Cool as an icey brook and probably twice as sharp. WOAH! Back up!
“It just talked.” I said.
“Of course.” Said Chase. “All of them can talk.”
“I can't believe you would do this. Exspecialy since YOU killed our sister!” Said the pinned tiger.
“Enough!” Spat the other, and he sunk his teeth into his, apperently sister's, throat. It started to say something but red bubbles came instead, and it fell to the ground…dead.
“You idiot!” Shouted Chase slapping the tiger across the room. It hit a rock wall and rubble started to crumble around it as it hit the ground. He walked up to it and lifted it up. Then the tiger transformed into a human. It took an allarmingly sharp breath. It was a fully grown man with chesnut brown hair and electric green eyes. “If Angel didn't go with Jack we needed your sister to get her! If the first plan doesn't work then we don't have anything to fall back on! I've tolerated with your insolence long enough!” At that the man dropped to the ground also dead. (If you didn't catch what happened both Kornta and Necren just died.)
Slowly I started to back away into the shadows, the darkness.
“Well what are you al looking at!? Get back to work!” Shouted Chase. He turned back into his human form and started to meditate again. I looked at the blade of my sword. “I'll kill him for you Angel. I'll protect you even if I have to die. Even if Ansem needs to take over my body again.”
 
I hope you like the end of the chapter. I was very excited to write it. And with the sequal… well lets just say you should read Legends Acadamy by Animegirl214. I already checked with her and I CAN use Artemis. She will play a key role in what I have planned. *Smiles evily* Anyway please R&R.
-RCR