Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 37: NO WAY ( Chapter 38 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 37
NO WAY
*Angel*
“You've gotta be kidding!”Said Chuko going up to Jack and kicking him in the shin.
“Oww!”He shouted. “So Angel,what do you say? I have something that'll get you out of your transformation. But it'll only work if your'e on my team.”He said looking at me. I was in shock still.
“Of course not!”Said Sora. “Angel'l never be on your team!” I put my hand up to silence Sora.
“Rai'll do it.”I said. Then everyone gave me an `Are you crazy!?' look.
“Why Angel?”Asked Dojo, emerging from Clay's hat.
“A dragon?”Asked Artemis. “That's so cool.”
“Because I can always find a way back. I promise.”I said looking at Raimundo.
“Fine.”
“XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!”both of them shouted. A blinding white light engulfed us and Jack and Raimundo were put on a dance floor and I was the DJ. The Lotus Twister was on my arm. In one corner the judges from American Idol were there and everyone else was in the stands.
“Ready?”I shouted putting on a record and placing the hedphones on my head.
Both of them shouted, “GON YE TEM PI!” And the music started. It was just a starter.
“Okay each of you will choose the others songs. There will be two rounds just the two of you singing alone then Angel will join you at the end for one duet each. The person with the most points wins.”Said Simon.
“You get to go first.”Said Raimundo. “And you'll sing `Getcha head in the game'.” Once he said that the music started and Jack started to sing. He wasn't THAT bad but he did need a lot of work. (For the judges I'll go dialog.)
Randy: Eh, that was okay. It won't win any awards or anything but I'll give you a five.
Paula: Honey, you really need to get singing lessons but I'm impressed. Six.
Simon: Wow. You know I think my dog sings better then that. Wait I don't have a dog, Three. (14)
Jack turned to Raimundo.
“'I am all I am'.” The kareoke words went up on the screen and the music started. “Shard of Lightining!” I don't really know what happened but the words got all scrambled up. I had the words on paper though and I sang it to Raimundo in his head.
Randy: Hmmm. Good song for you. I'll give you a six.
Paula: That was beautiful. I'll give you a six to.
Simon: Gym socks make better noise. Three. (15)
The next two songs were, `Invisible' for Jack and, `Hawaiin Roller Coaster ride' for Raimundo. The score: Jack- 26
Raimundo- 26
“Okay you and Angel will sing `Just for this Moment'.”Said Simon. I got transported to the mic. And the music started. I know I did really good, but Jack… *Goes over to the side and makes gaging sounds*. That vote was just between the judges.
“Raimundo, you and Angel will sing `I want to spend my lifetime lovin' you'.”Said Paula. The music started and I whispered “Music.” Before either of us sang. It was beautiful. Our voices melted into one anothers and on one of the chorus' we did a little tango/waltz type dance.
When the music ended another light flashed and we were transported back to where we were when we first started.
“Who won?”Asked Omi.
“Angel1 The necklace!”Shouted Raimnudo. I looked down and saw what was happening. The necklace Raimundo had given me was dissappearing and reappearing on Artemis.
“HA!”Shouted Jack.
“Oh my God!”I shouted. Then I noticed all the backround noise stopped and I looked around the dance flor to see everyone staring at us. “I'mmm just excited about a new game coming out. We're all in a club and we made a bet on when it would come out. It's in two weeks and he won.”I said pointing to Jack. They all shrugged and the peace was restored.
“Drink this.” Said Jack holding out a jeweled vial. I looked at it and said, “What is it?”
“It'll keep you from turning into a tiger.” I looked in his eyes to make sure he wasn't lying. You can tell if someone is that way. Slowly I reached for it. A hand grabbed mine. I looked and saw Chuko's.
“You don't need to do this Angel. Take me instead.” Jack shook his head and said, “No her brother was very specific.”
“My brother asked you to do this?”I asked. Clay asked, “But I thought Sora was your brother.” I shook my head.
“No. Sora and I agreed that we would pretend to be siblings when I found out he wasn't my brother. I just didn't know I had anther sibling until this world.”
“So who is your brother?”
“Chase Young.” I said at an almost inaudible whisper. Artemis gasped.
“What is it?”Asked Wuya.
“He sent out an application to me and a couple people I knew to see if we wanted to become an apprentice or something like that.” She looked at me. “I never thought he had a sibling. I even did an e-search about him but didn't find anything.” Jack held the bottle even further away from him as though it would bite him if he held it too long. .
“Well. A deal's a deal Angel. There's even someone who wants to see ya.”
“And who might that be?”I asked, though I had a pretty good idea who it was.
“Someone you haven't seen for a long time.” Answered Wuya. Well that couldv'e been anyone.
“But still,”I said taking the bottle from Jack's hand. “A deal's a deal.”
“Angel.”Said Raimundo.
“No I have to do this.” I turned towards him and smiled weakly. “I'll see you the next Shen Gon Wu.” I put my bag on my back, closed my eyes, and took a swig. Almost instantly I fainted right onto the floor.
 
I promise I'll update soon. If you want me to do anything special to the story then just let me know. And if you wrote a story you want me to read just let me know and I'll be happy to read it.
-RCR