Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 38: Reunion ( Chapter 39 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 38
Reunion
*Jack*
“What did you do to her?!”shouted Sora as he ran to his `sister's' side. I was just as surprised as he was. Not to mention everyone else in the group who knew what was going on. So I handeled it as best as I could.
“Nothing,”I said walking up to Angel's uncocious body. “She just fainted because of the potion. Look her tiger features are even going away.” I was a bit amazed at the rate Chase's potion was working. I picked up Angel and started to walk.
“If you hurt her,” Started Raimundo. I stopped walking and turned around slowly.
“You'll do what?”
“She's on the Heylin side now.” Said Wuya, smuggly. I walked out the rest of the way and all the other kids at the party there was looking at me AND the losers. I looked and that new girl Artemis was also unconcious. I shook my head and walked into an alley. Dojo grew and they flew away. I looked at Angel's face. She looked calm when she slept, more calm then when I first meet her.
“Jack hurry up.” Said Wuya.
“Yeah, Yeah. Hold on.” I looked at Angel's face one more time, and this time it had an evil tint to it. But her face having a light tint, fought to stay. I opened one of her eys with my fingers and they were a completely emerald green. I drew my hand away and the helicopter thing came out of my backpack. (I don't even know what to call it. If you find out PLEASE let me know.) I whistled and the Jack-bots came out of various shadows and I started to fly home. (He is a bit self-centered…)
 
*IN ABOUT AN HOUR*
 
*Riku*
This place was so boring. All there pretty much was to do was go on the computor. And I don't know how to work one of those. I snapped my fingers and a heartless appeared.
“Go see if they're here.” It nodded and wadled off. I produced a flame and started to toss it back and forth between my hands. I sighed. “When are they going to get here?” I stood up as the heartless came back. “Well, are they here?” I asked. Jack steped through the door carrying Angel.
“Yes we're here.” I walked up to Angel and took her. She blinked and muttered something.
“Angel. Angel it's me Riku.”I said brushing her bangs away.
“Riku? Is that really you?”
“Yes it is.” I set her down and she stood up.
“Where am I?” She asked looking around the room. We were in Jack's living room, but I wouldn't tell her that.
“Someplace other than the Xiaolin Temple.” I took her by the shoulders. “Angel, we can finally be together. We're on the same side.” I looked at her and her eyes started to tear. “What is it?”
“Riku, I haven't seen you since Kingdom Hearts. You betrayed me to my father. Now you have me on my brother's side?” She pushed away from me. “I don't know who you are anymore. Which side are you truly on?” she asked as she walked away. Jack was leaning against the door frame. Angel stopped I front of him and punched him. She waked out of the room without as much as a `sorry'. Jack stood up and his nsose was bleeding.
“So… she drank it?” I asked.
“Yes, but the warriors didn't go home empty handed. Rest assured.” Said Wuya as she floated through the wall. I heard a door slam. Both Jack and I walked over to the window and we saw Angel sitting on the deck looking at the moon. It was almost the whole way full. I sighed.
“She punches hard for a girl.” Said Jack wiping his nose. I smirked.
“You should see her sword skill. She beat me a few times.” I touched my jaw where she hit me only three years ago. “I just wish she would see what I was trying to do.”
“Eh, she'll come around.” Said Jack. I looked at the moon and saw a mirrage. A pair of eyes. Each different yet so alike. Wuya gasped.
“What is it?” Asked Jack.
“Nothing.” And she left the room. She reappeared out in the yard close to Angel. And they talked. I don't lnow what they said, but they seemed to understand each other because Angel came back in. (If you think about it only Katnappe` is the other Heylin girl. And she isn't officialy either. So when Wuya got turned into a gohst she was still technically the only girl. So she's helping Angel cope. I think it's nice. *Wuya glares at me and attempts to snarl.*)
“Just take me to Chase.”
“Angel.”I said. She looked at me, her eyes showing different emotions.
“Just take me to him. I'm ready to die. Tomorrow.” And at that she walked out of the room with Wuya close to follow.
 
I'm sorry. The story's about to end soon and I'm getting excited. I know that the chapters are getting shorter but I'm trying to get my point across with as less words as possible. Please R&R
-RCR