Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 39: What happened? ( Chapter 40 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 39
What happened?
*Knuckles*
“Knuckles they're back!” I looked down and sighed. Sonic was down at the bottom of the tree I was in. Donald was close by.
“I'll be there soon.”I answered as I tilted the hat I stole from Clay back over my head. He had at least ten of `em.
“But Angel isn't with `em!” I fell out of the tree due to shock.
“What!? You'd better be joking!” I said running back to the temple. Sonic beat me. (Of COURSE! He doesn't have that name for show! Well.. yeah he does.) Dojo landed and Raimundo jumped off with a girl in his hands. I glared at Sonic who started to move behind Amy, veeery slooowly. Tails started to whire over to Rai.
“Where is she?” He asked. I stepped forwards to get a closer look. The girl wasn't Angel. Yet she had an angelwing necklace on.
“Jack Spicer.” Said Chuko. She looked at me. “Where's the Master Emerald?” I knew what she was talking about. And it ment that I wouldn't get a lot of sleep for the next few days. (You see Angel has a piece of the M. E. around her neck. If the M.E. dies out then so does Angel. If Angel dies out so does the M.E. So Knuckles is going to watch the M.E. to make sure Angel doesn't die yet.)
“What's the girls name?”I asked walking over to `inspect' her.
“Artemis.”Said Clay. I picked up her face, it looked almost like Angel's. Almost. “Hey how come you'te wearing my hat?”
Then her head jerked up and it hit me in the forhead.
“Oww! What the heck!?” I shouted getting ready to retaliate. I looked at Artemis and she was standing in front of me in a right fronts stance. She reminded me of Julie-Su… (She's a person in the comic series. A pink enchidna with purple tips and one metal dredlock.) I started to walk away and she started to let her guard down to take a look around where she was.
“Chuko.”I said nodding my head towards the temple.
“Gotcha covered.” She said and she flew off.
“I'll be right there.” I said taking off the hat. I took one of my longest Knuckles and etched something into it. I handed it to Clay and ran.
“Knuckles! You dirty little fuzzball!” yelled Clay. I wrote, `Stupid,Crazy Hick'.I don't know why but he always seems to get mad about that.
“Why'd you take me?” Asked Artemis.
“Well you fell over unconcious. I mean we couldn't exactly leave you there!” Shouted Kimiko. (Puts a pot of water over her head and puts the Ramen mix in. Then She kicks me.) I ran right into Angel's old room were Chuko was waiting. I ra in and bolted the door as Clay started to pound it.
“What happened?” Asked Chuko.
“Nothing.” I said as I sat down. “Lets just get the Master Emerald here.” She nodded and both of us sat down and closed our eyes.
Chuko started to hum a little and soon I was in another world, my home, Angel Island. (That IS his home.) In front of me was a shrine with the Master Emerald and a lone figure I've only seen once before.
“Tikal.”I said walking up behind her. She turned around and stared at me.
“Knuckles. Why are you here?”
“I need to have the Master Emerald.”
“Why?”
“I need it to help a friend.”
“But it's still incomplete.”
“It's fine. She has the remaining piece.”
“Who is it?”
“Angel. Her life's end is fast approaching. I need the Master Emerald.” Tikal looked at the Master Emerald and nodded.
“Fine. You can take it.”
“Thank you.” I said picking it up. “Chaos Control.”
When I came back to the room Chuko was there and so was the Master Emerald. She stopped humming and opened her eyes.
“So you got it?” Asked Chuko as I placed it in the center of the room. It started to glow. I sat down and Chuko flew up. “Just let me know. If anything happens that is.” I nodded and she flew out the room. The door closed and I stared at the Master Emerald. Until the light went out, I wouldn't leave this room.
 
Sorry it's so short but I just want to get it over with. The tension is building up and every time of think of the finaly I almost always start to cry. Please R&R.
-RCR