Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Epilouge ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Epilouge
Chase let the warriors have Angel's body since all he needed her for was to kill her. But they refused to have Riku's body. When they returned to the temple everyone payed their respect to her. The next day they had a vigile were no one would talk except for the wind and the music they played that she always listened to. Jack even showed up with Wuya. He said that she made him come.When it was finally time to burry her they did it on one of the mountains that surrounded the tepmle. They thought that if she would be buried she might as well have a view of the sunrise and set that she always seemed to be drawing. They gave the drawing pad to Artemis so she could keep the drawings `alive'. But anything she ever tried to draw with Angel's things never worked for her. It seemed as though when Angel died, the things she was close to died as well.
Omi and Chuko went on their first date together, and when they danced to their first song it was Dancing through Life. And at the last note Omi kissed Chuko. It was the first thing anyone could smile about since it happened. Artemis ended up dumping Clay and going out with Raimnudo. Sonic and Amy even kissed. Master Fung ended up not talking to many people at all. He was like that since Kornta died. When a Shen Gon Wu actvated they didn't have the drive to go and get it. Chuko hardly talked to anyone but Omi. She was still in shock.
Shadow came to the burial as well as Ayoni. Knuckles sat with the Master Emerald as they made their way up the mountain. Artemis sang the finale of `Wicked'. “No one mournse the wicked. Now at last she's dead and gone. Now at last there's joy throughout the land.” Knuckles got up. Artemis' voice rang through the mountainside as the only sound they heard. “Good news. Good news. Who can say if I've been changed for the better. But. Because I knew you.” He walked to the door and opened it. “ No one mourns the wicked.Because I knew you. I have been Chaaanged. No one mourns the, Wicked!” Knuckles walked out of the room and took one last look as the light finally died out. “Wicked!” He closed the door.”WICKED!!!” At the last note the last piece of the Master Emerald appeared and the life glow of it renewed.
 
 
So ends Angel's story. Or not. Give me a litle typing break. And I'll give you more Angel. I really hope you liked the story and I'm not sure what the next one is going to be called so just check what I'm writing.
All due respect,
Raimundo_Chase_Riku, Mackenzie, or Angel Young