Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother's Litany ❯ Take ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Carrot and Marron are not mine, but the clothes they aren't wearing are.

Notes: Well, for this little PWP I tossed Marron-chan's personality out the window and gave him a new, more forceful one. Yes, it /is/ just an excuse to put him on top. So, well, I know its OOC and, but hell, this is Carrot and he needs to be smacked around a little by someone besides Tira.


My Brother's Litany


"I love you more than hope. I love you more than dreams. I love you more than blood."

Marron smiled down at his brother, gently caressing the red mark that had appeared on his cheek before leaning down to kiss it. Slowly he worked his way down Carrot's neck and chest, placing kisses that alternated between soft and painful. Locating one pink nipple he licked roughly and watched with fascination as it hardened under his touch.

Abandoning his kisses he ran his wet tongue down Carrot's stomach and dipped into his navel. Carrot shivered and watched with bright eyes as the lithe body of his lover hovered over him, his hands came up to touch Marron's hair but were swatted away.

Placing both his own hands on Carrot's chest, he lifted his body and settled across his brother's hips. Carrot realized for the first time that the taller boy was naked, it was odd for he usually slept in at least his pants.

"You planned this."

"Yes, of coarse. I leave nothing to chance."

That was the end of discussion as Marron set back to work. He played roughly with Carrot's ear, biting at one point hard enough to make the other wonder if he had drawn blood. The spiky haired boy knew better than to cry out in anything but joy, it would earn him something worse. Briefly he thought of stopping this now before it went further, he might wish to later when he couldn't. But he didn't, for it was very hard to think while Marron sucked on his neck making the mark he would have to hide come morning's light.

Scooting down to straddle Carrot's legs, golden eyes fell on his brother's already hard length. "I see you still find me attractive Niisan."

He nodded.

"Shall I take care of this?"

He nodded.

Bringing up only two of his slender fingers, Marron softly caressed Carrot's manhood. Up and down he went, knowingly touching every nerve and spot that made the boy under him jump. Finally he lowered his head and enveloped the entire thing with his mouth. Carrot moaned as he pushed his hips up, trying to get closer than the physical boundaries would allow. Marron was an expert at what he did, pulling just hard enough to make his partner want more, swirling his tongue in all the right places, and nipping lightly in between.

Suddenly, he pulled away. Ignoring the whimper Carrot made he slid off the bed. Carrot's hand reached up to finish the job, but Marron slapped it, rather hard.

"Don't. Do not touch it. I have to get something." Walking around the foot of the wide bed, he approached the dresser and opened the top drawer.

A desperate Carrot lay on the bed. He tossed and shifted, needing release more than anything. More than...he brought up his hand once more and went to create the friction. Suddenly gold eyes glared down at him. In one hand Marron held a container of petroleum jelly, and a leather strip in the other. Carrot had no time to wonder about the second item as both were tossed at him unceremoniously.

Marron turned, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Marron!" His only answer was the slamming of the bathroom door.

Carrot swore at himself, he knew better. He fucking knew better. If Marron said not to touch, he meant it. Trying to ignore the throbbing between his legs, he sat up on the bed. Finishing things like this off by himself usually gained him a silent night spent on the couch or, on one occasion, in the yard. Walking across the room, he knocked on the door. No answer. Either Marron hadn't heard or was choosing not to answer. It could have been either one.

Turning the knob, he walked in cautiously. The water ran steadily behind the semi-transparent curtain and the mirror was already beginning to disappear in steam. Stepping around the toilet, he pushed the curtain aside just enough to see inside.

The mage looked at him coldly. "What?"

"I'm sorry. Will you, please?"

"Why should I when apparently you can do it just as well by yourself?" He washed as he spoke, rubbing the foamy rag over his arms and hands. Carrot's eyes drifted involuntarily down, and indeed, Marron's erection stood at attention as did his own. This was perhaps in his favor.

"I'm sorry ototo, at least, may I pleasure you?" This would make Marron happy; this would let him sleep indoors tonight. Marron thought a moment, then simply nodded and took a step back, allowing Carrot to step into the shower. The water was too hot on his chilled skin, a little too hot for comfort. Ignoring how his flesh was turning red already, he knelt on the hard surface. Placing his hands on the slender hips, he did exactly as the other had taught him, mimicking the form so oft used to taunt him. Suddenly, Marron's hand that grasp his hair , pulled his head back...hard.

The spray clouded his vision as he looked up. "Have I done wrong?"

"I will take you, now." With strength few thought he possessed, Marron pulled Carrot up and pushed him roughly into the tiled wall. Carrot's hands splayed against the surface and his face turned sideways, his wet hair hung limply over his eyes but even so they were closed. There was no preparation, no words of reassurance. He was entered roughly and a familiar pain made known its presence.

He moved. Again and again Carrot was pushed against the wall. Reaching around Marron stroked in time with his thrusts, he was hitting the spot now. Through pleasure and pain, both exquisite, Carrot fought to hold on and let his brother cum first. It was a rule.

"Say it."

"I..unh...love you more than ... mmh....hope, more than dr...hn...dreams, more than...unh....blood."

After what had seemed like forever, Marron came, filling his body with unique warmth. Feeling a irrational surge of pride Carrot followed, releasing white seed over the tile. Suddenly he was very, very tired.

Marron washed, gave him a glance, and then stepped out. As the bathroom door closed, he turned his back to the wall and slid down the cool tile. The water dripped around him and ran in streams off his naked body. He just sat there. This was his life now. Choices were already made.

More than hope, more than dreams....

They were brothers.

They were lovers.

More than blood.

~finis~

Please review, flames will be accepted and used to light the fires of forbidden love!