Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am Kagome, I am Chihiro ❯ Ch 1 The Bath house ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Ice Wolf here! Well here it is my first cross over fic. I really loved the movie Spirited Away and decided to make a cross over fic with Inuyasha.

NOTE: in this fic Kagome is 16 almost 17 and takes place 7 years after the end of the movie "Spirited Away"

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Spirited Away cuz if I did I would of made a sequel by now.

Chapter 1

Kagome sighed again 'its almost my 17th birthday, I cant believe it' For the past few weeks it seemed she had been doing that a lot lately, and it hadn't gone unnoticed by all of her friends. Sango shot a worried glance at her friend who seemed to have zoned out for the thousandth time that day.

"Kagome would you like to go take a bath with me? I think we passed a hot spring a little while back'

Kagome's head shot up at the sound of her friends voice "Huh, oh sure Sango I would love to lets go" as Kagome gathered all of her things her mind wandered back to an unwanted places, or more specifically wanted people and worlds. But before she could really get back into those memories a loud screech and THUMP quickly dragged her out of her thoughts.

(A/N I wonder what could of caused that T-T;;;)

"PERVERT, PERVERT, PERVERT!!!!: the demon exterminator repeatedly beat the now unconscious monk with her large boomerang.

"Shippo will you please watch the boys and make sure they don't follow us and tell Inuyasha when he gets back where Sango and I went"

"Sure Kagome you can count on me!!" Shippo stood up straight and saluted Kagome. In return she too saluted him and let out a general like "DISMISSED"

~~~~Kagome & Sango at the Hot Spring~~

"Sigh its so nice to take a nice hot bath" Kagome sighed again and sank further into the water the second she shut her eyes an image of a big red bath house came to her mind and then kind green eyes. She quickly opened her eyes half hoping to see Feudal Japan's forest half hoping to see a completely different world.

Her eyes met the soft brown ones of her friend, who over the past three years had come to be like a sister to her.

"Kagome what's wrong? Some things been on your mind as of lately?"

Kagome had to smile at her friend for worrying so much for her "It's nothing Sango just don't worry about it, k?"

"Sango could see that she was still hiding something from her but didn't push her too far. It seemed like over the 2 years she had joined the group consisting of a Temperamental Toddler of a Half Demon, the Perverted Monk, the energetic kitsune and the miko from the future she had told most of her secrets to she barley new anything about Kagome's past.

When ever she had tried to mention anything past Kagomes 12th birthday she would always change the subject and inwardly Sango wondered just how much she truly new about the girl she saw as a sister.

"Kagome it's almost your birthday isn't it?" Sango asked trying to ease the tenseness that seemed to have built in the air in a short matter of time.

Kagome seemed to brighten up to that question. "Yes it is I talked to my mom and she said I could spend it here since I had my sixteenth birthday in my time last year!"

"Wow, well then were gonna have to keep dog boy from dragging us out shard hunting huh?"

The spring was quiet for a few seconds before both started laughing

"Im getting out you coming Kagome?"

"No I think I'll stay a little longer, I'll be back in the camp in a little while, k?"

"Alright don't stay too long, or else Inuyasha will have probably eaten all of the remaining dinner like last time"

At that both girls laughed again

~~~~Kagome's POV~~~

As she sunk back into the water the same image appeared before her eyes again except this time it was dark out and lanterns were lit on the bridge that connected the bath house. On the bridge were many strange looking creatures. Some were greeting the strange creatures on the bridge and others were going into the bath-house. But out of all of it was a young boy and girl who looked out of place in the crowed of creatures. The boy had brown hair that was cut up to his shoulders and had piercing emerald green eyes. He wore a white semi-baggy shirt and royal blue pants that were tied at the knees, and he looked to be about 12. Linked to his arm was a girl about 10. She had brown hair as well that was tied into a pony tail. She had a white shirt with a thick horizontal green stripe going through it that went to her hips with a pair of pink shorts. The girl went to the boys chin but was holding her face as if trying to keep all air from leaving her being.

Kagome slowly opened her eyes and sighed taking a strand of her hair she look at the ebony black strand and sighed again

"No use drowning on old thoughts"

As Kagome got her brush out of her bag a shiny almost purple shimmer came from it. When she went to see what it was she smiled. In her hand lay a shimmering purple hair band.

After she got all the tangles out of her hair she pulled it into a pony tail at the back almost top of her head. Once she was sure she had everything she headed back to camp unknown to her the eyes that silently watched her. (after she put her clothes on)

~~~Normal POV~~~~

While walking back to camp a she heard a loud voice ring through the air.

"KAAGGOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OVER HERE AND MAKE THE RAMEN!!!!"

Kagome smiled at the annoying but lovable voice

"COMMMIIINNNGGGGG!!!"

As she ran through the forest to camp, the pair of eyes followed her. After making sure that no other threats were in the vicinity the creature followed her back to her camp.

By the time Kagome got back to camp ate and cleaned up it was past night fall.

"Hey everyone just warning you that rain is coming so I don't wanna hear your complaining if you get wet"

'That's weird there's not a cloud in the sky' Kagome thought

"Are you sure Inuyasha there's no cloud or anything that might make it seem like rain"

"Ya wench I smell water and its coming from the sky"

"Alright, whatever you say night everyone"

As every one fell asleep Kagome still lay awake.

'I love looking at the moon it reminds me so much of-' Gasp Kagome's eyes widened as she could of sworn she saw a silhouette of a glistening silver serpent. But as soon as it was there it was gone.

'Hm, I have to get my mind off that subject, Iv got a new life now' At that thought a lone tear fell down her face.

'I lost everything there's nothing left for me back there. Mrs. Higurashi has given me a new life that I should be happy about, but what if he came back and.' Kagome put her face into her pillow and started sobbing.

'All because of that dammed fire I lost them. Mommy, Daddy I can't even remember what you look like'

~~~Flash back, 5 years~~~~~

Her head hurt so much, almost as much as her burned throat and skin

"Where am I?" the little girl no older than 11 asked in a scratchy voice

"Ohh your awake! I'll get the doctor"

The little girl watched as the lady ran out of the room to have about 3 more come in. Each checking her different injuries.

"Scuze me, um, where am I, and where's my mommy and daddy, and what's my name?"

~~~~End Flashback~~~~

Ooooo, I wonder just WHO is this little girl Kagome remembers?

Well that's it chapter 1. I wont be able to update for a week because I'm going away so By by

R/R please

Ice Wolf