Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am Kagome, I am Chihiro ❯ Ch 2 Finding an Old friend ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Enters onto stage and bow's deeply* I am SO sorry for taking this long to update. I was planning to update on Wednesday but my puppy Moose SEVERLY damaged his leg on Wednesday so I wasn't able to update. Also since I started high school I've been swamped with work and I haven't been able to update my fics. Also my compute froze AGAIN.TWICE and I lost the chapters I typed. Well I'm going to shut up now and get on with my story before all you angry readers attack me.

0.0;;;; WOW I just checked to see who reviewed me.99!!! For 1 chapter!!!! THANKYOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN EITHER INUYASHA OR SPIRITED AWAY!!!!!

"talking" 'thinking' *dreaming*

Ch 2 (T_T;;;; 'bout time) Finding an old friend

NOTE TO ALL READERS!!!! Though in the movie his name is Kohaku he will be called Haku instead.

He was flying, He didn't know how long he has been tracking the thing, hell, he didn't even know WHAT he had been tracking until he saw it, but by then there was no way out of the fight. He was lucky, had he not destroyed the demon it would of most likely destroyed her. But look at the consequences, his long slender form broken and battered, his once silvery body and aqua mane, now tainted and tangled in the deep red of blood. HIS blood, the blood that was now flowing freely from his numerous wounds. In fact the last time he had been this wounded his angel had saved him, but now, now the chances of her saving him again was slim to none.

He had been a fool, and now he would never see her smiling face, hold her, or tell her how he feels or explain what took him so long to find her again. As his eyes start to get heavy a picture of a Raven-haired girl flashed before his eyes, before he passed out from fatigue and blood loss. Yes Haku was in trouble.

Kag's Dream
<I>A little girl about the age of 10 ran through a long hallway. Her
pink working clothes swishing and her brown hair that was in a pony tail
bouncing on her head. 'Where is she running to, and why does this all
look so familiar?' Kagome asked her self. As the little girl runs, Kagome
noticed the large, elaborately carved doors she seemed to be running to.
The doors suddenly burst open and Kagome is now in the place where the
little girl had once been standing, except now she was standing in a
field. " Hey this looks like a battle ground after Inuyasha get through
with it." She gasps when she sees a figure lying in a large pool of blood
and for some reason her heart twisted painfully as she ran over to it
with tears now flowing from her eye's <I> *

End Dream

A large 'OOMF' sound was heard as "Sleeping Beauty" fell off of her bed which was currently Inuyasha's back. Sango jumped off of Kilala and ran to aid her friend who had just awoken from her cat, um, dog nap on Inuyasha's back, and fell mid leap.

"Kagome! Are you all right?" asked Sango who was checking Kagome for any injuries

"Keh, stupid girl" Inuyasha said in a amused voice "I was wondering when you were going to wake up"

"Ya Sango, I'm alright" Kag said then went rigid when she felt a hand rubbing her sore but. To bad that it wasn't her own. THUMP! A loud crack was heard when the hentai's (sp?) cranium collided with Sango's Hiraikotsu. "Err pervert" she muttered

Suddenly Kagome got a shiver down her spine. "Inu-Inuyasha I sense a jewel shard!"

"What? Which way Kagome?"

"Umm, it's southeast about 15 minutes running from here" she answered sheepishly

"NANI!?!?! THERE'VE BEEN JEWLE SHARDS THAT CLOSE THIS HOLE TIME AND YOU NOTICE?" "WELL YA, I KINDA JUST WOKE UP AND FELL ABOUT 10 feet AND GOT SEXUALLY HARASSED, SO SORRY!!!"

"Inuyasha, Lady Kagome perhaps we should head in the direction of the jewel shards, less another demon gets to it before us"

Inuyasha: ^T.T^;;;;;

As the group ran to the field Kagome got a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach 'Why am I so worried?' She was brought out of her thoughts though by Inuyasha "There has recently been a battle and by the smell of it no ones alive. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, you guys go set up camp, me and Kagome will go get the shard" he said and before any one could argue. "Umm ok?" said Shippo as they ran off and large thump was heard as again Miroku's wandering hands wandered a little too far south. "Sigh, that cant be good for his health" Shippo said as Sango declared camp where Miroku's unconscious body now lay.

~Inuyasha & Kagome~

As Kagome got closer the sinking feeling got worse. 'It's like when I woke up but ten times worse.

Inuyasha took a deep breath of air. 'Yep definitely no ones alive, wait yes there is *sniff* NOWAY a dragon, crap I better leave Kagome here, I CANT let her get hurt' as he lands he also places Kagome down. "STAY HERE!!" and with that he walks into a clearing "Feh, like this is gonna be hard, I don't even get to use Tetsusaiga this thing is that weak

Now we have Kagome, her instincts are telling her to go into that clearing and check things out, but Inuyasha told her to stay. Hmm, what an independent girl from the future supposed to do? GO INTO THE CLEARING THAT'S WHAT!!!!!

Haku opened his eyes as he sensed a powerful demon aura come near him. His more animalistic instincts taking over he started a warning growl to the approaching half demon. His growl more audible and threatening as he saw him raise his hand in an attack until he crashed to the ground, his prayer beads still slightly glowing.

As Kagome came running into the field she had a sudden feeling of de`javu. Her suspicions were correct as she saw Inuyasha standing over a white serpent figure. So she did the only thing she could think of she yelled, "SIT! SITSITSIT!" Then she ran over to the dragon that seemed to of stopped growling when it saw her. They seemed to lock eyes for a moment before the dragon passed out.

As she kneeled down next to it Inuyasha seemed to regain movement of his spine (he's gonna catch her on a day when she's PMSing and he's gonna never walk again, watch ^_~) but before he could even get a word out she sit'ed him.

Kagome tentatively reached out and stroked the matted and blood caked mane. But the second she touched his head a stream of memories came back to her. When the memories stopped a single name came from her lips.

"Haku" and with those words a Blinding blue light encased his and her form

^_^ I bet you all hate me now huh? I PROMISE TO UPDATE BY COLUBUS DAY. I might even update sooner if I get 20 reviews Ice Wolf