Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am Kagome, I am Chihiro ❯ Ch3 The Truth, My past ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey!!!! Sake-is-Yummy here!! Well I had an eventful week. I got disowned then readmitted to my family, had a stupid cross walk lady yell at my dad when he was pissed off, 2 fire drills in the rain, in 30 degree weather, with one being mandatory and another being a fire set in B buildings bathroom, (then earlier this year a bomb threat, and a smoke bomb being let off in my HR hallway which lead to ALL of my school standing outside for two hours) and a kid I know bringing a loaded 70mm gun to school and planning to kill 3 kids, one who is in ALL my classes but one, one who is in 3 of my classes and another I don't know. Well to say the least I had a VERY interesting week but still my school couldn't get any more fucked up without NOT having school the next day, yes I almost had a Columbine High School incident at my school and they STILL had us come back today * sigh*

Well now this chapter might be a little crappy but I just was in the mood for righting so here it goes

Also. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!! ^_^

Excel: *comes in with Menshi on her head* Ohh wow look at all the lawyers and cops I wonder what there hear for.

SIY: UMM they think I tried to steal Inuyasha again..

Ex: Well you DID try to ste-mfmfmfmfmfmfmfff? *SIY has a white cloth over Excels mouth laughing nervously

SIY: hehehe um what are you talking about he's not locked in my closet.

Ex: Hey isn't that chlorine and nitroxide on *cough* that *cough, hack, hack* cloth. .*Falls to the floor with little blood trail coming out of mouth*

SIY: UM. of coarse it is not ^_^;;;;;;;;

EX:*jumps up from the floor and wipes away blood*

SIY: 0.0;;; aren't you supposed to be dead?

EX: NOOOO silly if I were dead the Great Spirit lady would have to redo the plot. again

SIY: OOOO icic ok So once again *clears throat* I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR EXCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Talking" 'Thinking' ~Telepathic thinking~ *Flash back*

Chapter 3 The truth, my past,

As the blue white light disappeared, Inuyasha removed the sleeve from shielding his sensitive eyes. What he saw he was not planning for. Where once was a dragon now lay a man about the same age as him. Even from where he was standing, Inuyasha could tell he was about as tall as the 'baka ookami'. But his attention was soon taken over by the sigh/groan coming from the body lying next to the reverted being.

Slowly Kagome sat up. Her head was swimming. As she tried to get her bearings a red and white blur, and golden eyes was quickly in front of her

"Oi, what the hell did you think you were doi-"

As Inuyasha stood up Kagome saw the body lying behind Inu. She gasped, even in his humanoid form he still held the handsome and mysterious look to him. His chest though rose at a shaky and uneven pattern caused her to become worried to what the full extents of his injuries still were.

"Ome, hey K-A-G-O-M-E!!!!!! are you listening to m-, hey what are you doing don't go over to"

"Inuyasha can you help me carry him back to camp, I need to dress his wounds, and.I'll explain every thing when we get there, please just cooperate, this once please?" Kagome asked. The look in her eyes was something he only saw when she was truly worried. It scared him to see her so desperate, but at the same time he felt an extreme feel of jealousy, why would she be this willing to save the man? But alas his inner rough exterior broke down at the whim of the young priestesses eyes. His outer form on the other hand was a different story.

"Feh, fine I'll help your little dragon boy" said Inuyasha as he lifted Haku's body on to his shoulder and had Kagome get on his back. For a normal person the weight of a full grown, man and woman would be extremely hard to hold, of course this IS are favorite hanyou so I'll just get on with the fic.

Inuyasha quickly touched down at the camp in no time. Sango seeing the slumped form on the half-demons shoulder quickly ran over to her friends, with the monk close behind (not THAT close mind you)

"Inuyasha, Kagome, what happened whose that?" asked Sango as Inuyasha put the unconscious Haku on Kagomes strange sleeping bag, while Kag went to her big yellow bag to retrieve her first aid kit"

"I don't know, Kagome sat me before I could kill him"

"Sango could you please go get some water, and Miroku could you please start a fire:

"Sure Kagome"

"Of course"

Soon a warm fire was burning. Since Haku is a River Spirit, his healing was much faster then that of most humans, and lower-class spirits. As Kagome stripped him of his torn and bloodied top, it was reveled an extremely bloody chest, with some of the deeper wounds still healing. Carefully she washed away all the blood. But the strange thing that happened was the second the caked on blood touched the water, its self became pure water. 'Weird' Kagome thought. After removing the blood she dressed and covered the gashes. All the while, unknown to her, a fuming inu hanyou sat in a tree fuming.

'grrr, what does she think she's doing? The only person she should put THAT much care into is m-. someone in the group'

"Inuyasha"

A king voice brought him out of his thoughts

"Ya?" he asked in a slightly annoyed tone

"What kind of Ramen would you like me to make?"

At hearing the word ramen, he instantly became the happy little puppy he usually isn't. Suddenly the many different kinds of ramen he could have went through his head

'Mmmmmm, beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, oriental, curry, meat loaf, roasted turkey, Must have sweet.yummy.mouth watering ramen' he visibly began drooling

(SIY: awwww poor MSG addicted puppy *looks to curry ramen filled bowl in front of her. MMMMMMM YUMMY!!!!!!! Honestly I swear I go nuts if I don't have my ramen, just ask all my scared friends when I run out of my large stock of it. Hell I bring it to my friends and families house when I stay over lol,)

After about 8 bowls of shrimp curry ramen were downed by the bottomless pit known as Inuyasha. Haku began to awaken. As his emerald greenish blue eyes fluttered open he saw nothing but swirling colors. Slowly his eyes shifted and he noticed he was lying down on a very comfortable bed, a very comfortable, crisp apple smelling bed. (In other words Kag's sent, it IS her sleeping bag) Wanting to sit up he began to rise, but several quick sharp pains ran threw his body and he quickly lay down again.

Noticing the groan of pain coming from her side, Kagome quickly went to Haku's side

"Your awake I see, you should rest" she said

"Hm, It's god to see you as well. Chihiro" Haku said in a slightly amused voice

Well that's it for chapter three. By By!!

Lol JUST KIDDING. You don't think I'm THAT evil do you (Bob, Excel, and Jamaican Banana all scream YES!!!!!) Hehe well umm I guess your right. *Looks at all the annoyed readers well um I'll shut up now and get back to the fic ^-^;;;;;;;;

"Oi, Kagome you said when he wakes up you would explain to us why you made me save this-" he was quickly cut off by Miroku

"Hm, please forgive my friend, he often forgets his manners. I am Miroku, He is Inuyasha, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara (there you manga readers happy I made it KiRARA *grumbles* Kilala sounds better) He said pointing to each person when he said their names

"I couldn't help but notice what you called Kagome, why did you call her Chihiro?" asked a confused Sango

That small innocent question made Kagome tense up more then when she felt Naraku's presence.

Haku noticing this put a reassuring hand on Kagome's shoulder and said in his most calming and reassuring voice "you need to tell them Chihiro, they have a right to know"

Inuyasha seeing the offending male place a hand on Kagome started to growl, but he quieted down after hearing him talk

'What the hell does he mean 'need to tell them'? And WHY THE HELL DOES HE KEEP CALLING HER THAT' before he was able to voice his and pretty much all the conscious members of the groups opinions Kagome began to speak. (Shippo is sleeping)

"Your right I need to tell them" Kagome shifted uncomfortably under there questioning gazes. Even Inuyasha was keeping quite.

I guess it all started with my parents, my biological parents and my past" and with a deep sigh she began her sad and long tale.

"My true name is Chihiro, not Kagome Higurashi, About seven years ago my parents and I moved to a northern suburban part of Japan. I was ten years old, bratty' she smiled 'and pissed at having to leave all my friends behind. My father took a short cut that led my family to a large red building." and so she told her friends about her adventure in to Spirit World" She had to laugh at her friends awe struck faces before she began her darker side of her past, the part that changed her life forever.

"About a year later my life was on track again, I had just started school, just celebrated my eleventh birthday, and I had made some really good friends."

"But then, one night all that changed"

*Flash Back*

Her mother was tucking a girl about the age of 11 into bed. "Sweet dreams Chihiro," she said while lightly placing a kiss on the girls' forehead, her father doing the same said good night before he to left.

As the girl lay in her bed she had a bad feeling, like something was out to get her. Before going to sleep she looked out at the moon through her window, like she had since she came home, hoping to see her dear friends sleek silhouette dancing in the moonbeams. But what she saw was instead piercing blood black smirking eyes.

Quickly closing her eyes the reopening them she saw nothing, and though slightly hesitant she closed her eyes.

What seemed like only minuets later she started to wake up. But something was wrong, why did her throat hurt so much, and why was she so hot? But then she heard it the loud "POP" and the crashing sound.

Her eyes snapped open and what she saw made her scream. Large billows of smoke were poring in through her door. Jumping out of bed she ran to her door. Grabbing the handle she screamed when her flesh met the burning, red hot metal.

Suddenly she heard her mother and father calling. Screaming for her to get out. Large streams of tears started pouring from her eyes. She wanted it to be just a nightmare, just a bad dream that she would wake up from. Quickly running to her window she tried to get it open. To at least get some of the suffocating smoke away from her lungs. She saw the sirens coming. She began to smile she then ran to her door and yelled "Mommy Daddy the Fire Men are hear were going to be alright!!"

As the men working out side pumped the water into the house, the fire just got bigger, and stronger. She saw one bring a ladder over to the house.

Suddenly she heard it. The sound that made her blood run cold. In outside her door was part of the caved in ceiling. Her parents digging trying to get to their daughter. As they drew near to her door a flaming roof support beam came crashing down. All that Chihiro heard was her mother and fathers painful screams of being burned alive. The stench of burning flesh quickly wafted into her room soon all she could do was smell and hear the horrific screams of her parents, as there flesh boiled and melted off there skin.

Chihiro didn't even hear the man that was now at her window, yelling and trying to smash the window that separated him from saving the little girl.

She sudden let out a pain filled heart-wrenching scream. A flash of blue light made the window shatter, and the fireman almost lose his balance. As he began to climb through the window. He called her name and she seemed to finally realize that she was going to be saved.

But then the roof suddenly caved in. the fireman pulled her out of the way but not before she was knocked unconscious by a large piece of wood. Putting his air mask on the girl he quickly got to the window. The screams of the girls' parents dieing were quickly overtaken by the loud thunderous growl as the fire took over speeding toward the man and his precious cargo. In a matter of milliseconds the house exploded. Sending the two flying and seemingly engulfed in flames. As they reached down another flash of blue light was seen once again.

The house collapsed leaving a young girl orphaned. As the EMT's quickly ran over they loaded the pair into the waiting ambulance. Chihiro regained consensuses long enough to see the name imprinted on the mans jacket, 'Hideki Higurashi' before quickly falling back into unconsciousness.

*End Flashback *

Kagome now had tears running down her face.

"I woke up about a week later, I couldn't remember anything except for my travels in the Spirit Realm. I don't even remember my own parents, nor do I know their names. The day of the fire all information on my family, relatives and friends were lost."

"I was adopted into the Higurashie family and I have lived there since I was 12, then on my fifteenth birthday I was sucked into the Bone Eaters well and now here I am."

Well that's the end of chapter 3 sorry for the late update. Well between home, school, my dog getting hit by a car, the gun thing and every thing else in my life I did kinda ok. Well just for waiting here is a mini series dialogue I will have at the end of each chapter

*Excel, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Sake-is-Yummy walk's in*

Ex: Hey Sake-is-Yummy why are we here?

Inu: Yeah wench explain why you dragged me here

Sess: Yes explain your self Nymph

Ex: 0.0 Lor-LORD ILPALLAZOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sess: what

Ex: I LOVE YOU LORD ILPALLAZO, TOGETH WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! WITHTHESECRETAGENSEY A.C.R.O.S.S. WESHALLTAKEOVERTHEEARTHTOGETHERANDYOURGREATLEADERSHIPSHALLGUIDEMETHRER*and on with a bunch of incoherent rambleing*

Inu: ^0.o^;;;;;;

Sess: What is this rambling to which you speak?

Ex: ANDWEWILLRULE!!!!!!!! AH LOOK AT WHAT ME MY LORD LOVE!!!! LOVE HAS GIVEN ME THE STRANGTH TO ENDURE MUCH PAIN how many times have I died now?

To be continued.

Also I changed my s/n to evilpinkferret13 so if you got AIM IM me any time

Ohhh ya I made a new fic called The Rosalba Sister check it out

Sake-is-Yummy over and out HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!! Remember to thank all those poor potatoes for they're tragic but tasty demise, and the gravy too!!