Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am Kagome, I am Chihiro ❯ Ch 4 Haku's Curse ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Long time no see huh? Well I finally got to updating so read and be happy, while I plot your demise….MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA well now to the evil disclaimer

I do not NOT own INUYASHA … inuyasha….must have…NARAKU 0.0

Chapter 4 Haku's Curse

Wide eyes stared at the girl. The tears had soon stopped pouring like waterfalls and now left a depressing yet phosphorus shine while the light from the camp fire reflected from them. The look in her eyes showed just how much the seemingly happy girl had truly suffered. The fact of how quickly she stopped proved just how many times she had kept her self in check. All the Inu gumi had suffered great loss, but none such as Kagome. Though they were all alone, there family and loved ones taken away, they all still held there memories. But with Kagome, not only had she lost both her father and mother, she had no happy memories of them, only that one sad and torturing memories. And even here in the 15th century she was alone, not in body but in truth. Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, and Shippo and Kirara. They were all born and raised in this world, but she, she was an intruder, in a way she had become what Kikyo is, an alien to this world, though her intentions were pure and true enough, she WAS medalling with time its self.

Shippo ran over to Kagome and encircled his arms around her as much he could, he had awoken at the beginning of Kagome's retelling and felt a great deal of sorrow build within his chest. But he had stayed put through the whole thing, wanting to know what she had been through, he felt an even stronger bond with her, now that she had spoken her past.

"umm guys I'm gonna hit the sack, I'm really tired" Kagome then looked to Haku "and then you can tell us why you're here, kay?"

"Sure Chihiro"

"Of coarse Lady Kagome"

"Feh fine"

The group filed into there sleeping spots, each with there minds swimming full of thoughts

Haku walked over to Kagome (or is it Chihiro…), he lowered himself, so that he was slightly hovering over her form. Placing his index and middle fingerer in-between her eye's he muttered a quick spell, Kagome gave a confused look but it soon disappeared.

"By the power of the moon and water, cast thee into sleep and awaken in the morn" instantly she fell asleep, but this didn't go unnoticed by Inuyasha. The second that Haku moved, Inu had jumped down and tried to wake Kagome up.

"Kagome? Hey WAKE UP!!!!" he quickly looked to the form of Haku, only to notice him gone, the slight sent of Rain being the only sign he had ever been there.

"DANMIT!!!! WHERE IN SEVEN HELLS DID THAT GUY GO!?!?!?!?" screamed the franticly searching Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha what is with all this commotion? I was having a lovely dream about Geisha's and then yo-oouh" the monk was quickly cut off by the offending hanyou, who as of now was relentlessly shaking hentai houshi and screaming his head off.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHY IM SCREAM YA MORON. THAT FREAK THAT KAGOME HAD ME SAVE JUST PUT A SPELL ON HER!!!"

"And Inuyasha with your, how should I say, ADVANCED use of spells did you know that he put a spell on her?" asked a slighty groggy and irritated Miroku.

"Phf, how does being pinned to a tree for fifty years count as "advanced use" sound to you?"

As short silcence fell on to the two, sighing in defeat Miroku groggily got up but mid way of standing something stopped him

While Inuyasha and Miroku were "talking" Kagome was just entering her dreams, said dreams included Inuyasha and a box of pocky with one piece left in it. Mumbling in her sleep.

"mmm my pocky"… "all mine"… "Inu that's mine….put my pocky down"

So now back to Miroku, whom is also starting to become slightly worried for his miko friend from the show the inu was giving

"…put my pocky down….inu….sit…"\

"CRASH"

"*sigh* Inuyasha from what I can tell, Kagome is just SLEEPING, I'm going to bed now…"

"err danm wench `mumble mumble' just HAD to sit me….her dreams are my night-mares"

Jumping into a nearby branch, Inuyasha settled down and feel into a light slumber, all the while mumbling about stupid pretty boy dragon and a wench who likes to torture puppies….

3 Days later

They were all walking back to Keada's village, having gathered three more shards to there collection. The inu hanyou was surprisingly…semi eager to get to the village. Kagome didn't even think on it, she was just happy to be getting back to the village, having some of Keada's stew and relaxing.

Inuyasha looked over his shoulder to see Kagome deep in thought. Smiling to himself he continued to run along the path that leads to the village. He had surprised the group, or more just Kagome was surprised and Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara were just expecting it. He chuckled to himself at what lay in store for Kagome.

Flash Back the day before

The group had awoken that moring bright and earliy to a large snake demon wanting the jewel shards, the problem? Not the snake demon with acid like poison running down it fangs, no, the problem was it decided to attack a 4:30 in the morning. Luckily for the group the stupid thing could only see heat and the one shard it had only increased it's mussel not it's brain. Because Kagome was closest to the fire and had the most jewel shards the demon naturally thought to lunge at the source of the power, and not realizing that the sun had yet to show it's self the snake attacked head first…right into the fire, which may I add was rekindled by Miroku and hour earlier.

So that's how the group awoke…to a snake demon crying because in it's stupidity it had lunged at the fire thinking it to be Kagome. To say the least the fact of actually seeing a demon crying was very…disturbing. So with a quick slice on the tetseaiga the pitiful beast was put to sleep and the shard was purified. So figuring that all the danger was gone the human's, kitsune kit, and fire neko all got ready to get at least two hours more of sleep.

"What in the hell do you all think your doing?"

"Inuyasha were Not going to go looking for shards, it's *looks at watch* five in the morning"

"and?"

"and Inuyasha were all tired so we'll just be going back to slee-"

"No"

"Yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

Well to say the least Inu actually won this argument, and he made the gang work there ass' off. So now it's about 8 and the group is ready to go to bed, infact Kagome already is. So now the remainder of the group are awake and sitting around a campfire…scheming…

"What if she wakes up and hears us?"

"Feh I already thought of that, Shippo I want you to scream as loud as you can into Kagome's ear then dance around with this shard. If that don't wake her nothing will"

"But Inuy-"

"Feh don't be so scared just do it"

"kay…*deep breath* KAGOMMMMEEEE INUYASHA HIT ME AND SAID THAT HE LOVES KIKYO AND NARAKU AND SESSHOMARU ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY TOGETHER!!!!!"

When Shippo said the whole he hit him and kikyo thing Inu went pale and was about to pummel the kit but fell as the last part hit him full force

"HAHAHA Damn all it makes *hahaha* wonder is *hahaha* whose the *ha* bitch and whose *ha ha* the butch *ahahahahAHHAHAHAAHAHAH*" Inuyasha all but turned blue from the lack of air and picturing Naraku and Sesshomaru holding the ugliest baby in the world and cooing all over it (SIY: the baby would look like a cross between Jaken and Kikyo if you ask me *LMAO*)

"Inuyasha wouldn't Sesshomaru be the bitch since he's a dog AND dresses like one?" asked in a not so innocent kit who was smirking

Sango held a hand to her face and could all but hide the sinkers that would have been a full blown laugh if she could actually breath. And Miroku had his forehead against his staff and was in a way leaning against it for support and he attempted to stay unaffected, it made him laugh through his nose.

"Hey if Inuyasha's laughing didn't wake her up, then nothing would" BANG Shippo now sat rubbing his abused head.

After calming down they got back to the business at hand, each every once in a while casting a look at the

unsuspecting slumbering miko.

Flash Back End

Inuyasha was quickly brought out of his thoughts as Kagome ran ahead of the group shouting and waving to something in the sky.

"HAKU!! HEY OVER HERE!!!"

Realizing that Kagome was calling the dragon over to them he took out the tetsagia and raised it preparing for an attack when SIT

"Inuyasha were you planning on attacking Haku?"

Inuyasha deciding to be a smartass grumbled in to the dirt "Noooo of course not"

…his reward?….

"SIT SIT SITS SIIIIIT THAT'S FOR LYING TO ME'

Kagome ran over to the serpent and patted his muzzle "Haku where have you been? How are you feeling"

"…"

"oh I forgot you cant talk in your dragon form. Well change back to your human form"

Kagome received a whimper in return while Haku averted his eye's

"Haku?" her eye's widened as realization

"Oh Haku" with that she wrapped her arms around his neck

_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

So how did you like? I'll try to update sooner, promise just review a lot !! Which remindes me I gotta thank some people!!!

THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What is the group planning for Kagome?

What is wrong with Haku?

Well I will try to update sooner…MUCH sooner.

Also I know I spelt a lot of things wronge, so could ya help me out? I me to now how to spell tesagia and keade (or did I spell her name right?)

ONE MORE THING!! If any body goes into the chatrooms in Animelab my name is Evil_Pink_Ferret im usually in #spira though *it's a channel*

Well c-ya later.

Sake-is-Yummy