Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ I’d Pictured You ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

I'd Pictured You

By Beautiful Dreamer1

*************************************************************** *********

"Isn't she the prettiest bride you have ever seen?" A guest commented as I walked down the aisle.

"The groom also looks quite dashing." A woman replied to the other. Through the white veil, I can't clearly see you but I knew ... I knew the woman wasn't lying when she said you looked dashing because you always had regal air about you.

Is that the right word to describe you…regal? Being a spirit from the river, one should describe you as being majestic, magical, whimsical, but you're all these things, too.

Right now, I'm picturing you standing at the alter. You have that gentle smile on your face and your olive green eyes will stare into mine.

Finally, I arrived at the alter as the wedding march ended… My earlier thought was correct because at this moment I can only picture you standing here. Once I lifted up my veil, your imagine vanished, and was replaced by someone I didn't know. Yes, I remember now. This was a wedding arranged by my parents. They said that getting married would make me grow up and make me forget about you. But it won't.

So, I'll just stand here and… I'll just pretend it's you.

Haku.

************************************************************** **********

This was my first Spirited Away fic. Please review, flames are welcomed, but it's okay if you don't. Thanks for taken the time to read.