Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Living in the Shadows ❯ San ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: You know the drill, it applies for all future chapters.

No kawaii Haku comments, you will see why if you read

San

The trees swayed gently and silently in the breeze. A dragon with fire crackling all down its back came out of the brush. The crackling of the fire only scared me more.

This dragon looked much like the one that saved me, except this one had fire all down its back, red eyes, and an evil aura.

"Scon ku tang, ja jin*!" Water came from behind me and put out the fire on Aoshi's back.

Aoshi started to roar in pain. With one last glare at okasan, he took off like a mad ribbon in the sky

"Humph!" okasan said, she turned to me, "Aoshi Fuji Kendo, the spirit of Mt. Fuji. Although, he's pretty weak,"

~*~Somewhere Unknown~*~

Somewhere unknown to okasan and I, someone was running at a breakneck speed. His wooden sandals making a clatter down the steps, over the rocks, and splashing in the water.

He stopped, doubled over, and in between sharp ragged breaths, he managed to say, "Gotta hurry, gotta warn 'em!" before taking off even faster across the field towards the tunnel ahead.

A/N: If you haven't found out who the mystery dude or the mystery place is, then you apparently haven't seen Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi or are really stupid! There will be no more A/Ns unless it's a translation/or something like that.

Scon ku tang ja jin: Water spell