Star Wars - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Star Wars: A Skywalker Dream ❯ Part 1: Trouble Starting ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A Skywalker Dream


Part 1: Trouble Starting
~*~*~
Tattooine-
*************
On Tattooine a boy named Luke Skywalker with his older sister Jessica Skywalker were helping thier Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru Lars with stuff whren something happen. Like everything change, Owen saw something or someone coming near his homestead. While in the speeder hanger, Jessica was training Luke the ways of the Force. She sensed something wrong so did Luke when she saw him looking at her.

"Jessica is something wrong? You think Old Ben sensed it?" he asked.

Jessica sighed and got up. "I don't know but something not right. I think he does," she answered to her little brother.

They looked at each other. Owen knew something going happen to his niece and nephew so he run where Jessica and Luke is.

"Luke! Jessica! Run!! Now! Trouble!" he yelled.

"What about you Uncle Owen? And Aunt Beru?" Luke asked.

Owen smiled. "Its ok Beru and I be ok trust me. Now GO!" Owen answered with a yell. Jessica and Luke looked at their Uncle before running to the speeder and jump in it to speed off. Owen hoped that Jessica and Luke can reach to Ben Kenobi's hut.

In the Speeder, Jessica was piloting it. "We better hurry to Ben's to see if he is okay," she said to Luke.

Luke nodded. "Yea! We were lucky to have the driods with us too," he said to his older sister. Jessica nodded in agreement.

Threeipo sighed. "Oh dear, I hope Mistress Jessica knows what she is doing,' he said with a wince and Artoo beep at his friend like saying /Not to worry she's like Anakin/ Threeipo stared at him.
~*~*~
Alderaan-
*************
On Alderaan, Princess Leia (Skywalker) Organa didn't know that her unknown sublings are in trouble, she was studing when her foster father Bail Organa came in her room.

"Leia, I'm sorry but you need to get out of here oit's not save. I know your (real) mother thought you be safe hee but it won't. Go to Tattooine I'm sure Obi-wan will help you," Bail said to his foster daughter.

Leia nodded at him. "Will you be okay?" she asked before leaving.

"I'm sure," he said to Leia who hugged him and run off to do what he asked and wanted.

Once on a ship, Leia fly to Tattooine to be wih Obi-wan. I hope he knows what's going on? She thought to herself while reaching to Tattooine.
~*~*~
Tattooine-
*************
Back on Tattooine, Jessica, Luke and the droids found Ben's hut.
"Threeipo, you and Artoo stay here. We will be right back," Luke said.

Jessica and Luke walked over to Ben's hut. The move to the doorframe, Jessica reach out with the Force to Ben while Luke call out for him.
"Ben? Are you here?"

Leia made it to Tattooine and landed on the planet but had to reach to Obi-wan Kenobi's hut she got a speeder and some one told her how to get to Ben's (Obi-wan's) hut. While driving the speeder, Leia as thinking who was her family and sublings. She was wondering if they were alive. Leia knew one of her sublings though she was a baby but she could forgot who it was.

There was a shadow figure watching the younf Princess heading to Ben's hut. At Ben's hut, Jessica and Luke walk inside the hut to see if Ben is okay. Then an old/young man show up.

"Ben!" Jessica and Luke said together looking at him. Ben smiled at them.

"Sorry Luke for not answering. Are you two okay?" he said and asked.

Author Note: This my first AU SW Story so bare with me. Well this is odd eh? Well wait there more. It's a surprise. See ya in the next part. Please leave some Reviews thank you. Some R/R... Sou de-wa everyone.

-Jessica Skwalker