Star Wars - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Star Wars: A Skywalker Dream ❯ Part 2: Family Reunited ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A Skywalker Dream

Part 2: Family Reunited
~*~*~
Jessica and Luke nodded at him.

"I guess you knew what's happening," Jessica said to him and Ben nodded. "

So Luke is how's your training going? I hope Jess is training you okay," he said.

Luke nodded 'yes' and said to Ben, "Yea she is even your own training is helping," he told him who nodded. Just than another speeder came up to the hut and See-Threeipo saw the speeder than he walk to the hut.

"Mistress Jessica we have new guest with us and I'm glad to be here before that," the droid said and Jessica nodded. So Jessica went outside to meet the newcomer. She saw a young girl who was at the same age as Luke.

So she show the girl in. The Princess followed the older girl inside of Obi-wan's hut when Leia saw Obi-wan she stared at Jessica and Luke.

"Obi-wan? Who is that?" she asked pointing at Jessica and Luke.

Obi-wan smiled knowing it is time to tell. "Well Leia, Jessica is your older sister. Did you sense her at night?" he asked and explained, "And Luke is your twin bother."

Leia nodded. "Yea I did though I thought she die with you," she answered. Than she was in shock about this. "So you saying that we were in hiding though Jessica was four years old at the time," Leia said and Obi-wan nodded.

Jessica and Luke smiled at Leia even wait for her to hug them. Leia looked at Jessica and Luke than at Obi-wan before deciding what to do. The dark figure watched this and smiled at the picture. Now he understand what his former Master and his Angel did about hiding all three kids so that the Emperor couldn't find them or know they were alive.

At Obi-wan's hut, Leia started to understand what happen so she run up to Jessica and hugged her tight. Than she hugged her twin brother. "I'm so glad you two are okay," she said.

Both of them smiled at Leia and she smiled back at them.

"Jessica, Luke can I talk to the two of you alone?" Leia asked them.

Jessica nodded at Leia, the three of them went in next room.

"Obi-wan, we will be right back," Luke said and Obi-wan nodded at Luke.

In the next room, Leia looked at her sister and brother.

"I think there's someone three unknown people watching us," she said.

Jessica stared at Leia.

"What you mean Sis?" she asked.

"Well one is in a dark Jedi outfit with a black robe on thought I couldn't see his face to well. The other one has the light brown outfit with a light brown Jedi robe on like Obi-wan's one but I only saw him before coming here. Then there was a woman in a white outfit with a white hood on and I saw her with the one I only saw before finding you," Leia explained to Jessica and Luke.

Author Note: This my first AU SW Story so bare with me. Oh I forgot to tell you Padme might be in the story too. Well wait there more. It's a surprise. See ya in the next part. Please leave some Reviews thank you. Some R/R... Sou de-wa everyone.

-Jessica Skywalker