Star Wars - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Star Wars: A Skywalker Dream ❯ Part 3: Old Friends and Family Memeber Returns ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A Skywalker Dream

Part 3: Old Friends and Family Memeber Returns
~*~*~
Jessica and Luke looked surprise at this. Luke hugged Leia tight.

"It will be okay now Leia," Luke said.

While the three Skywalker sublings talked, the man in the Jedi robes on and his companion(the woman) made it to Obiwan's hut and Threeipo saw them so the driod quietly walked by Ben(Obi-wan) to get to Jessica, Leia and Luke. When he reached to them.

"Mistress Jessica. Master Luke. We have another person with a friend. The person as whitr and gray bread on and light brown robes on," Threeipo said and saw Leia, "Hello Mistress Leia nice see you again."

Leia had to smile at Threeipo Jessica stared at Threeipo before running to the front to see. Ben saw her run.

"Jessica Skywalker! No Running in the hut!" he yelled at her.

"Sorry Ben!" Jessica yelled back to him.

Leia and Luke had to laugh at their older sister. Outside the man uin the brown robe and the woman waited until Jessica show up. She was blushing. *Damn! Now I know how my Father felt,* she thought to herself. Than she saw the man and woman amlmost took a double take with the woman. The woman was like an older verison of her baby sister Leia but the dark figure was on top of the hut now

"Well I'm surprise to see a 25 yrs old girl get busted. Hi there who are you?" he asked while the woman nodded 'hello'.

"Well Ben isn't that mean since my Uncle has. You would be surprise with the last name," Jessica said to the man.

The man smiled at Jessica. "Try me," he said.

Jessica nodded. "Well my name is Jessica Skywalker," she said.

The man stared at her and the woman almost fainted.

"Come on let go inside before something bad happened," Jessica said leading them in.

The man and woman followed Jessica in.

*Luke tell Leia to keep Ben busy I think I know who this guy and his friend is. Make sure you and Leia are in the main room.* She said through the Force to her baby brother.

Inside the hut, Luke got the message and told Leia what needed done. The twins wonder what Jessica mean in her message through the Force. The twins waited for their older sister in the main room of Ben's hut. While Threeipo kept Obi-wan busy. Once Jessica and the man even the woman came in, Luke and Leia hugged Jessica tightly one more time.

"And this is Luke and Leia Skywalker, the twins and my baby siblings," Jessica explained while Leia and Luke bow at the man and his friend who was more surprised.

"Well, a deal is a deal. I'm Qui-Gon Jinn," the man said.

Jessica and the twins stared at Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon chuckled at them.

Author Note: This my first AU SW Story so bare with me. Oh I forgot to tell you Padme might be in the story too. Well wait there more. It's a surprise. See ya in the next part. Please leave some Reviews thank you. Some R/R... Sou de-wa everyone.

-Jessica Skywalker