Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Assault on Prison Island ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Assault onPrison Island
 
Time: 11:30 AM
Place: Prison Island (25 km off the coast of Tokyo)
 
“INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!” a voice box cried out, warning the soldiers and authorized personnel of Prison Island. “Prepare sequence for final defence mode! This is not a drill! I repeat… THIS IS NOT A DRILL!”
“Destroy the intruder at all costs!” That was the last thing it said until… BOOM! It was destroyed by an electric attack.
Someone said, “That voice box is getting annoying already!”
A large uniformed man approached a large door. Just before he was about to open it, someone cried “FREEZE! Stop where you are and surrender immediately!”
He did stop. But, the man said, “You have no idea who you are dealing with, are you?”
He turned around to face soldiers and their machine counterparts, “I am Bison, the leader of the greatest crime organization known to man, Shadaloo!”
Just then, someone cried, “Excuse me… Hi.”
Everyone was a bit embarrassed. Bison looked at the little machine. The motor-headed fat gadget said, “Hi. I'm Omochao. And I'm here to help.”
Bison kicked it away! It cried “Ow! That hurt!”
“No one interrupts me and gets away with it!” Bison cries, “Now… where was I? Oh yes…”
“I will show you my true power!” He charged up like a battery. Electrical sparks filled up his body. His eyes turned hellish red. The robots were shocked, but they were not completed destroyed! The soldiers and the robots stood their ground until… BOOM!!!
He approached a room with a metal coffin. Bison looked around and said to himself, “Very interesting. I'm sure a colleague of mine has created something like this. But, for what purpose?”
He then sees the metallic coffin and said, “What kind of body lies in this coffin? It's high time I take a look and hopefully it's something I can dominate the world with!”
He read the instructions on the computer. “Insert Chaos Emerald.” He did so. “Type in password… L-U-I-S.” He typed the password and soon the coffin rose up to the height of a house's roof.
Bison was extremely anxious. The metallic coffin began to open. His face turned from anxious to shock! A young girl rose from the coffin bearing a red kanji on her back.

`Ten' means `heaven'
 
“What is this?!” Bison cried, “Kaori?!”
Just then, a giant robot blasted the wall and confronted Bison. “GIVE UP, INTRUDER! THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN ESCAPE!” The pilot inside the machine cried
Bison seemed trapped. He didn't know what to do. He was about to toss a ball of energy at the machine until… the machine took a sharp flame hit in the legs! “Something just hit me!” the pilot cried.
The robot targeted the young girl. “Oh boy. This is B-3x Hot Shot speaking! The creature has been released! Over!”
Then, he focussed on the young woman. “So… you think you're a hotshot, huh?”
“OK. Take this!” He pushed a button. Missiles fired from the robot. But, they all missed! For some reason, the missiles cannot touch the young woman. She teleported through thin air! “Damn! She's too fast! Where did she go?!”
The pilot cried, “This is B-3x Hot Shot responding! We need backup!”
The young girl jumped up, forming a ball of energy in her fists. This ball of energy absorbed flames from her body. She cried out, “Tenma… Gou Zankuu!!!”
The ball of energy was released, spewing it right at the robot! It hit the robot… and destroyed it! The young girl landed on her feet.
“Wow…” Bison said, “Even though you're not Kaori, my most hated rival, you seem more powerful than even I imagined!”
“So… you must be the mighty weapon that the world fears.” He continues,
“I am free.” The young girl said, “I will take revenge on those who tried to eliminate me!”
She turned to Bison, “Since you've set me free, I will grant you one wish.”
“A wish?” Bison said, “What does that supposed to mean?!”
“First, bring me more Chaos Emeralds.” The young girl continued to speak, “Then, meet me in the central control room at the Space Colony ARK.”
Bison was surprised. He thought, “But… how did she know?!”