Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ City Escape ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: City Escape
 
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Tokyo, Japan
 
In the skies of the city of Tokyo, a helicopter was flying by. The pilot radioed in, saying “Sigma Alpha 2-γ reporting to Tower. We have captured the girl... Over.”
Kaori was handcuffed. She did not mope though. She found a piece of shrapnel and played with the handcuffs until… CLICK! She was free! “Awesome!” she thought, “I'm free and nobody even saw me! I'm going to leave now.”
“But, first…” she thought as she cracked her knuckles. “It's time I beat up these guys.”
She crept up to a soldier and… POW! She kneed her enemy and tossed his body to the floor. The soldiers were aware of their comrade's hit and tried to attack and restrain Kaori. “What are you doing?!” they clamoured, “Somebody stop this girl!”
She kicked and punched all the soldiers. They pretty much fainted. Just then, one was coming up behind her. She reacted quickly and kicked him to the door, which flew open and took the soldier with the door to the sky. She jumped out and clutched on a wing. “Don't let her get away!!!” the soldiers cried, “Fire at her with everything you got!”
“Oh boy…” she thought as she climbed up.
“FIRE AWAY!”
Lots of garbage came out of the door. Everything from forks to dice to books was thrown to Kaori. She dodged them with ease.
“Come on! Is that all you've got?!” Kaori cried, shaking her finger at her foes.
POW! Something smashed her face and tipped to her fall! “Not my air board!” someone cried
“She's getting away!!!” the soldiers cried
She managed to recover. She also took a look at the board. It had a slick blue design with lightning bolts and flames, and it also had a dragon on it. She stood up and placed the board on her feet. She resembles an air boarder when she did this.

She flew down crying, “Yeeehaaa!”
Kaori landed on the streets of Tokyo. She put on her iPod. She tuned in to her song and sang away. As she did, she thought, “Wow. I'm an awesome singer. I should praise my friend later.”
She continued to board on the streets of Tokyo. Just then, she noticed a truck. It was speeding up to her! “TRUCK!!!” she screams
She tried to speed up, but it was no good. The truck bounced on the board which resulted in Kaori's fall. She managed to recover and ran away from the truck's warpath. “Wow. This guy is not kidding!” She cried, “I should escape as soon as possible!”
Meanwhile, a couple of blocks away, a young fisherman was looking for his pelican companion. “Hey, Peli! Where are you?” he cried out
He found his pet pelican in the park nearby. He said, “It's OK, boy. I'm here. It's all right.”
His pet flew away. The fisherman turned around. What he saw was not a pretty sight. Kaori ran past the fisherman. She quickly said, “Hi, Kouji! Bye, Kouji!”
Kouji saw the truck and ran as fast as he could! Kaori, meanwhile, blazed through city streets like fire. Then... she saw a dead end. “Oh, man!”
Then, she turned around. “This ends now! Come at me, truck!”
She waited... until the truck came close to her. Then, she jumped up. She extended her leg while keeping another straight down like a drill. She kicked the window so hard that it broke. As a result, the truck smashed into the dead end.
“Hmph!” Kaori said as she landed. “Too easy for me.”
“There she is!” Someone cried, “After her!”
“Oh, man!” she cried, “Spoke too soon.”
She ran off as fast as she could. “This is perfect! A summer vacation spent in vain!” she thought, “I better clear my name as soon as possible. But, first I got to hide somewhere.”
Then, she ran past a jewellery store. “I'm stopping here first.”
She hid somewhere inside. The soldiers ran past the store. She came out and looked for something cool. Then, she noticed a 14-karat garnet kanji bracelet. “Wow. I love this bracelet!” Kaori thought, “Jin would love to see me in these.”
She picked it up, took it to the cashier and looked through her pockets in her qipao outfit for her wallet. Just then, she remembered. “Oh no!” she cried, “I totally forgot my wallet!”
“No worries.” Someone said, “We'll pay for you.”
She turned around to find two grown-ups. Kaori smiled because she recognized them both. “Tai Kamiya! Sora Takenouchi!” She easily recognized Tai's “fiery” brown hair and Sora's cool red tomboy-like hair.
“Pleasure to meet you.” Sora stated,
“The pleasure is all mine!” Kaori cried, and shook both their hands.
“How are things in the Digital World?” Kaori asked,
“Oh, they're fine.” Tai replied, “It seems the Digital World is at peace. I see you have a problem in your hands.”
“Indeed.” Kaori said, “I'm being chased by soldiers and it's something I did not even do! In fact, I don't even know what I did to cause this mess!”
“You got us.” Sora stated, “I can't even think why you have been framed.”
“Excuse me.” The cashier said, “I need money here.”
“Oh yeah!” Tai cried, and he and Sora paid for Kaori's item.
The cashier got the money and Kaori picked up her new bracelet. She put the bracelet on her wrist. “Wow.” They both said, “It actually looks good on you!”
“Thank you.” Kaori said, “Listen. I got to run. As I told you, there are soldiers coming after me.”
“Don't worry.” Tai said, “Stay at our place. We'll hide you until it is safe.”
“Oh, thank you!” She gave them both a hug. “I'll leave you both a gift in return. I promise!”